$80 Resident Evil 6 Anthology/Archives w/Free Ship @ Officemax.com/ $80 Sam's Club

[quote name='howard']Do the 3 GoD games for the Archives Edition each have their own code or is it one code for all three games?[/QUOTE]

They are all on the same card but each game has their own code. RE5 even has 2 because of the Gold Content.

Thank you. I wanted to get RE6 for someone but they already have the other games and I have no interest in them, so if I buy this I'd probably sell the codes.

[quote name='MoCiWe']How does one get a PM at Best Buy if they ordered the game from Bestbuy.com?[/QUOTE]

Call up the BB customer service number. They will refund it for you once you provide the necessary information.

So to get a price match in store at BB would a print out of the office-max page work? Or do I need to direct them to the actual web page when I would go to do it?

[quote name='Xiemos']Call up the BB customer service number. They will refund it for you once you provide the necessary information.[/QUOTE]

Just did that, sat on the phone for a while, the person wouldn't price match a website and ended up calling the store just to say it was an online only item and I didn't get the price match, sigh. There's no e-mail option for this :( darned employees not knowing the new policies! Sorry to clog this thread :/

[quote name='c2thaj']And so it begins...

Really want this set for $40 or under.[/QUOTE]

Um... not gonna happen.

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']Stranger things have happened...[/QUOTE]

This really isn't even sold in stores anymore. I was trying to find out if it's really limited or just a regular release, but not a single retailer has restocked it.

You can still buy it from BB or have it shipped to store. Amazon also has over 999 of Anthology, so I'm going to hold out a bit longer.

[quote name='Romeo']This really isn't even sold in stores anymore. I was trying to find out if it's really limited or just a regular release, but not a single retailer has restocked it.[/QUOTE]

AFAIK, no special edition has ever been "re-stocked" besides SMB All-Stars Limited Edition (which NoA could have easily released as a game only re-issue, but I digress). Besides that one instance, I don't think there's ever been more than one production run of special editions. Some stores do move stock around from one store to another or from a warehouse, especially for bigger items, which is why it might seem like stores get more inventory.

But I think there's a possible chance this will hit $40 mark, or at least the $60 mark. A few GSes around me still have it and as barrit said, Amazon seems to have a large inventory still. RE6's abymissal review scores probably didn't help move these either...

[quote name='Vinny']AFAIK, no special edition has ever been "re-stocked" besides SMB All-Stars Limited Edition (which NoA could have easily released as a game only re-issue, but I digress). Besides that one instance, I don't think there's ever been more than one production run of special editions. Some stores do move stock around from one store to another or from a warehouse, especially for bigger items, which is why it might seem like stores get more inventory.

But I think there's a possible chance this will hit $40 mark, or at least the $60 mark. A few GSes around me still have it and as barrit said, Amazon seems to have a large inventory still. RE6's abymissal review scores probably didn't help move these either...[/QUOTE]

There is most always an overabundace of Xbox 360 RE CE's and almost always a shortage of PS3 CE's.

Resident Evil has one of the largest international video game markets and many people from other countries import the CE's and other related memorabilia. Obviously that is much easier to do with the Playstation 3. Just look at 5/ORC/Anthology resale prices compared to their 360 counterparts.

[quote name='barrit']You can still buy it from BB or have it shipped to store. Amazon also has over 999 of Anthology, so I'm going to hold out a bit longer.[/QUOTE]

I really hope sooner or later people will understand that the 999 trick does NOT always work with items that have restricted order quantities.

The other day COD BO2 Care package came back in stock and people were quick to say:

999 available lolz... even though it was restricted to one per account and less then two minutes later it was OOS again.

I saw nothing that said that this was limited or CE or SE. I just saw it as a cool set, but I could be wrong. We'll see if anymore are printed would be hard since most of it is paper.

[quote name='Desousa93']I saw nothing that said that this was limited or CE or SE. I just saw it as a cool set, but I could be wrong. We'll see if anymore are printed would be hard since most of it is paper.[/QUOTE]not sure about what area u r in but most stores only got a few in stock.

anyone buy this and get their order? I placed mine 4 days ago and I just called asking for the status and they told me they don't sell it directly and it is a separate vendor and it could take up to 21 days before shipping???

I'm surprised no one knew OM sold games... I've known that for about 10 years honestly. Usually they have $20 games... guess they are trying to hang in there, they haven't had great business lately.

Hmmmmm.... interesting... o_O
sig.jpg

[quote name='StealOfADeal']I'm surprised no one knew OM sold games... I've known that for about 10 years honestly. Usually they have $20 games... guess they are trying to hang in there, they haven't had great business lately.[/QUOTE]

I avoided Office Max like I avoided Comp USA. Both are meh in my eyes.

I believe Code Veronica is also in HD; according to the art design?

Although the lines between HD vs Remastered can be confusing; at least to me anyway.

bread's done
Back