GameFly October 2012 Used Game Sale - Under $15 Blowout

• Please log in to reply
432 replies to this topic

#361 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hm....my game shipped Wednesday and I still don't have it...

Their return address is not always the facility they shipped it from. For example, while the return address on the label is for Pittsburgh they actually shipped mine from their Tampa facility. I did get it quickly via priority mail, though.

#362 SallyNasty

SallyNasty

Super Sassy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

Got my copy of Uncharted and it is in like new condition - absolutely pristine disc and case. Thanks OP!

#363 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

Got my games today. (well they arrived Thursday but I didn't open them til today).

All 4 have those micro dents, no surprise there. GOW3 came with stickers haha.

And my Prototype :360: is the platinum hits version, for anyone wondering. Also, the center ring on that one is cracked as hell, I'm not too happy about that, I'll see if it installs ok.

Also, not overly impressed with the shipping. They threw 4 games into a priority shipping box and that's it. Would have appreciated them putting some type of support padding so the games wouldn't have been bouncing all over the place during shipping.

Edited by tylerh1701, 20 October 2012 - 07:02 PM.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#364 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

Aww, looks like I missed ACV again :cry:

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#365 angelfly

angelfly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

Gear 3 case arrived cracked in a couple of places. Not a big deal since the disc looks as if it's never been played. Witcher 2 is in great condition as expected.

edit:

Contacted them regarding the case and they're sending out a replacement.

Edited by angelfly, 20 October 2012 - 10:27 PM.

Posted Image

#366 Slight Defect

Slight Defect

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

I picked up Spiderman Edge Of Time PS3, arrived in perfect condition. Been looking forward to trying it, I LOVED shattered dimensions, but the reviews kept me away until the right price :) THANKS OP!
Posted Image

#367 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

Hello. Is it possible for batman and DBZ dropping lower

#368 PlowK1NG

PlowK1NG

Banned from MSstore.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

Also, the center ring on that one is cracked as hell, I'm not too happy about that, I'll see if it installs ok.

I wouldn't keep it, even if it installs.

#369 Philthy Bird

Philthy Bird

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:09 PM

Ended up getting the Devil May Cry HD Collection. Instead of signing up for the free trial, I just signed up for the 1 disk at a time deal, for 2 months $7.95/month which didn't seem bad. Hopefully my disks aren't chipped! lol.

#370 naucratis

naucratis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

Fingers crossed for a restock of Uncharted 3.

Its currently in stock .. N/M

#371 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:20 PM

My copy of Dance Central 2 came the other day but the points code doesn't work! It doesn't say it was previously used it just says invalid. It did expire in June but I've never had an expired code not work.

#372 dudejeff22

dudejeff22

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

Why no Spec Ops: The Line? That game just refuses to get cheap. I know it sold like shit, why can't I easily find it for $20 somewhere?

#373 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

god fucking dammit. KOA sold out again right when I got off work. AHHHHHHH
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Posted Image

Avatar record spinning: Pelican - Ataraxia/Taraxis EP

#374 jsivley

jsivley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

Its currently in stock .. N/M

I got all excited for a second. I am disappoint

#375 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:08 PM

A little surprised my second order from this sale didn't arrive yet. I live 50 miles from distribution center, was supposedly shipped 2 days ago, not here yet. But not complaining.. not like I was going to play it anytime this year anyways, lol.

#376 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:06 AM

My copy of Dance Central 2 came the other day but the points code doesn't work! It doesn't say it was previously used it just says invalid. It did expire in June but I've never had an expired code not work.

Yeah those won't work now that they've expired. A friend got her copy and same problem with expired points. think that was a bonus originally anyway.

#377 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:49 AM

Why no Spec Ops: The Line? That game just refuses to get cheap. I know it sold like shit, why can't I easily find it for $20 somewhere?

It was $20 at Frys last week which I PM at Best Buy.

Hoping Mass Effect 3 for PS3 restocks.

#378 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:47 AM

I wouldn't keep it, even if it installs.

Maybe I'll contact them about getting a refund, and then try buying another copy since it's still in stock.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#379 buffalo

buffalo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:19 AM

Got my Ghost Recon: FS & NBA 2K12 yesterday for 360....both in fanastic shape!

#380 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:17 PM

How many games were in your 2nd order? That may have something to do with it.

A little surprised my second order from this sale didn't arrive yet. I live 50 miles from distribution center, was supposedly shipped 2 days ago, not here yet. But not complaining.. not like I was going to play it anytime this year anyways, lol.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#381 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

I ordered 6 games and they were split into 3 shipments. 3, 2, and 1. I'll check the return address and see if they came from different locations.

KneeKnee.png

#382 apollosrequiem

apollosrequiem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

I ordered 6 games and they were split into 3 shipments. 3, 2, and 1. I'll check the return address and see if they came from different locations.

Same thing happened to me. Grabbed Crysis 2 (PS3) and Witcher 2 in the same order, shipped in two packages.

#383 Bigp5437

Bigp5437

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

Decided to bite on this deal and use my coupon, snagged Binary Domain for $9..though I probably won't get to it for awhile..Borderlands 2 still has a firm hold on my gaming schedule lol

#384 melancholyvagrant

melancholyvagrant

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:23 PM

Quick question to all who know. I've never used gamefly, but I buy during these sales.

I'm nervous about not getting a restock, I want like five games. If I did the trial and keep for $10 for all the ones I want do I have a limit on my trial? Or have to wait to get it? How does it work for me to do that to make sure I get these games at this price. I don't wanna pass these up

I created an account w/ the month trial for this sale because I didn't want to miss ME3 and Reckoning. This was my experience: I added ME3 to my queue Thursday night. Friday morning it was being sent. I immediately choose Keep so the next game in line could be sent. Reckoning showed as Available Now so I figured it might be sent the same day. Not the case, ME3 keep was processing most of the day so Reckoning wasn't processed to ship until Saturday, in which I selected Keep again.

It seems you might only be able to get one game per day, not because of an actual limit, but because of their turnaround/processing time. Unless, of course, you pay for a 2-at-a-time membership.

#385 Lonedragon87

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:58 AM

Anyone have thoughts about spiderman edge of time on the fence about it

#386 SoulEdgeVII

SoulEdgeVII

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:16 AM

Got real repetitive real fast. The entire game is spent inside the same laboratory skyscraper. Spend the $10 bucks on Shattered Dimensions or Amazing Spider-man.

#387 Lonedragon87

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

Got real repetitive real fast. The entire game is spent inside the same laboratory skyscraper. Spend the $10 bucks on Shattered Dimensions or Amazing Spider-man.

Beat shattered dimensions and liked it going to wait on it. Really want to play amazing spiderman waiting for a deal on that

#388 CookieMonster156

CookieMonster156

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:13 AM

What game would you recommend me get? Resistance or Unit 13 for the VITA?

#389 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:24 AM

How many games were in your 2nd order? That may have something to do with it.

Just 1, arkham city. I figure it will be here monday.

#390 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:28 AM

"Don't buy it" is all I can say.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png