GameFly October 2012 Used Game Sale - Under $15 Blowout

PancakesAreLove

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $15 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 10/22.\

Update: look for out-of-stock items to return Saturday and Monday.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:ps3:
Rage $7.99
X-men Destiny $8.99
Uncharted 3 $9.99
SSX $9.99
Mass Effect 3 $9.99
Madden 12 $9.99
Armored Core V $9.99
Heavy Fire Afghanistan $9.99
Ridge Racer Unbounded $9.99
Spiderman Edge of Time $9.99
NHL 12 $9.99
WWE 12 $9.99
Syndicate $9.99
L.A. Noire $9.99
Resistance 3 $12.99
Ratchet and Clank All for One $12.99
Street Fighter X Tekken $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $12.99
NBA 2k12 $12.99
The Adventures of Tintin $12.99
Blades of Time $12.99
Batman Arkham City $14.99
Battlefield 3 $14.99
Alice Madness Returns $14.99
Binary Domain $14.99
God of War Origins Collection $14.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi $14.99
Max Payne 3 $17.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $17.99

:360:
L.A. Noire $7.99
Crysis 2 $7.99
Rage $7.99
SSX $9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
Gears of War 3 $9.99
Prototype $9.99
Mass Effect 3 $9.99
Madden 12 $9.99
Armored Core V $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3 $9.99
Soul Caliber V $9.99
Syndicate $9.99
Darkness II $9.99
Fifa Street $12.99
Ridge Racer Unbounded $12.99
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $12.99
NBA 2K12 $12.99
Dance Central 2 $12.99
Kinect Disneyland Adventures $12.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $12.99
Kinectimals $14.99
Batman: Arkham City $14.99
Binary Domain $14.99
Devil May Cry HD Collection $14.99
Jurassic Park: The Game $14.99
Max Payne 3 $17.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $17.99
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Armor core V and edge of time for $9.99 each. If I hadn't spent a crap load on stuff last 2 weeks and still got a trip coming up, I would buy some more games. =/.

[quote name='Kaltic']Good thing this thread is here or I would have had to go to gamefly myself to check out the prices...[/QUOTE]
lol

Is there a page that shows all the sale items, or do I just have to look through the bestseller & bargain bin areas for each system?

Wow, I didn't need to be spending money, but got ME3 and Ridge Racer for 9.99 each, couldn't pass these up. Skipped Spider man. Passed on Amalur and Batman AC for 14.99, I'll wait for 12 or less on those around/after xmas, backlog will hold me for some time.

Thanks, OP. I don't know when I'm going to have time to play it, but I couldn't pass up Mass Effect 3 for $10. Though, watch, it'll be like $8 BB with coupon like in two weeks, and I'll kick myself for not having waited.

Tempted to get Armored Core V for the PS3 but I just don't know. I haven't played an Armored Core game since Master of Arena... Doesn't help that so many games are coming out soon and I still have plenty in my backlog. Maybe I'll pass.

[quote name='barrit']Is there a page that shows all the sale items, or do I just have to look through the bestseller & bargain bin areas for each system?[/QUOTE]

When in doubt, click on "BUY", then when page loads, click on "Free Shipping" on left and then sort by "Used Price". The results are still a bit jumbled, but works well enough and shows the games you are after.

EDIT: by a bit jumbled I mean that there will be some random games in there that do not have Free Shipping, but it still works pretty well.

I love you OP. I'm so glad I saw this thread before lunch!

Got:

Spiderman :ps3:
Armored Core :ps3:
Gears 3 :360:
Prototype :360:

$42.70 after tax, I'm very happy. $10 is my price point for most games that catch a portion of my interest.

I'd probably grab Syndicate if the last few PS3 discs I received from Gamefly weren't chipped or cracked. Besides, it will probably hit that new somewhere soon. I know I grabbed Edge of Time and Binary Domain new at those prices.

[quote name='drmuerto']Thanks, OP. I don't know when I'm going to have time to play it, but I couldn't pass up Mass Effect 3 for $10. Though, watch, it'll be like $8 BB with coupon like in two weeks, and I'll kick myself for not having waited.[/QUOTE]

You'll kick yourself over two dollars?

Thanks OP, grabbed a bunch of 360 games.

Armored Core 5, Ninja Gaiden 3 (glad I waited), SoulCalibur 5, Fifa Street, Spiderman EoT and Ghost Recon FS.

Got :360: Ghost Recon $19.25 after tax, would have also grabbed :ps3: MLB 11: The Show but it still doesn't have free shipping attached to it yet.

Edit: Thanks OP. So glad I woke up a few minutes ago. Once these sales get posted over to Slick Deals, everything goes OOS fast.

Edit 2: Reposted to Slick Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought me3 at 14.99 and its sat in my backlog so i wish i waited on that

pulled trigger on la noire for an acheivement grind and flip

gonna hold off on sc5 and koa

Going to pick up ME3, and GOW 3. Considering Amalur.. honestly lately I just don't want to play RPG's. Ive got like 10+ in my backlog

If Arkham city were $10 id buy it in a heartbeat

[quote name='angelfly']It was $10 new at BB not too long ago. Still I should probably just grab it now before the free shipping goes away. Especially since places like GS still have it at $38 used.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I missed the $10 deal. With my backlog, that's probably my price point. I'm guessing I can get the PC price will hit that within a year.

in for armored core and future soldier. already have most of the rest. Saw this in my email a lil while ago but you beat me to the punch. Good job :p

I was about to grab Uncharted 3 but I'm going to wait until all the Black Friday sales and see if the game of the year edition goes on sale.

[quote name='jr233270']Bought WWE 12 for PS3. I haven't played a wrestling game since WCW vs. NWO on Nintendo 64. Pretty excited![/QUOTE]

Your excitement will end about 10 minutes after you get the game.

bread's done
Back