GameFly October 2012 Used Game Sale - Under $15 Blowout

• Please log in to reply
432 replies to this topic

#421 Abbadon74

Abbadon74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

Does Gamefly still offer the email notification if a game becomes available again? I can't seem to find that option on a game I wanted to pick up, but is currently out of stock.

Thanks!

-B

#422 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

yay I got my KOA for 360. My money has been officially taken :D
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Posted Image

Avatar record spinning: Pelican - Ataraxia/Taraxis EP

#423 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:33 PM

Any word on any new sale items today?

#424 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

I'm guessing around 5PM PST is when we'll know if there's a new sale since that's when the weekend sale also ends.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#425 wcl

wcl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

man i missed out on LA noire.

#426 Philthy Bird

Philthy Bird

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:16 AM

I'm guessing around 5PM PST is when we'll know if there's a new sale since that's when the weekend sale also ends.

I'm guessing no new sale today?

#427 boostsaves

boostsaves

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

My copy of killzone 3 came cracked in the middle. In the process of contacting support now.

#428 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:43 AM

Got my copy of WWE 13 for PS3 a couple days back. Code works, game works. Awesome price at 9.99

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: inFAMOUS: First Light, Metro Last Light Redux, Metro 2033 Redux

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#429 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:44 AM

My copy of killzone 3 came cracked in the middle. In the process of contacting support now.

If you go to the website and report a problem they will refund you within 2-3 business days and send you a prepaid label to print out and send it back. I've ordered A LOT from Gamefly but have had a few not work so I'm used to this process.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: inFAMOUS: First Light, Metro Last Light Redux, Metro 2033 Redux

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#430 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

Got my copy of WWE 13 for PS3 a couple days back. Code works, game works. Awesome price at 9.99

WWE 12 but who's paying any attention to give a crap

also cancelled my la noire order from early last week it still hadnt shipped and it wasnt worth the wait for the 3 hour acheivement grind and then break even flip to gamestop

#431 VidPower

VidPower

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:11 AM

Gears of War 3 is back in stock. Go, go, go!!!
Don't drink and drive. You might spill the beer.

#432 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

Gears of War 3 is back in stock. Go, go, go!!!

The sale was supposed to end yesterday, surprised the prices are still on their website.
Edit: You must have lucked out, it's OOS again.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#433 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

Wow, Gamefly does not mess around. I ordered Binary Domain and Ausra's Wrath early Saturday morning and it came in from Pittsburgh to Texas today. The games are a little scuffed up with some scratches but nothing too severe. I'll test them later to make sure they work.

jukeboxtimebomb.png