• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:47 PM

Updates

3-24-14 : GameFly is changing terms for what we get for referrals due to abuse, so I am immediately not accepting anyone else for the giveaway and will just allow the few who had entered into a raffle for a standard game of their choice. A notice when this will take place will be sent to those who entered as I don't think it is fair you have waited this long.

3-17-14 : Appears 1 month free trials are active at this time.

Hello, would like to invite you to my site and to possibly sign up for 30 days of GameFly.

Right now if I can get 16 people to sign up (3 signed up so far), I can give away a Nintendo Wii U instead of just a standard edition game to a lucky winner. Let's get this going. The 16 people who sign up will be the only ones eligible for the Nintendo Wii U, and you must respond here that you have signed up (along with a date of registration, that would be helpful as to when so I can match the information). Good luck.

It is as simple as:

1. Visiting http://www.gamersvlog.com

2. Click the GameFly banner.

3. Register - Make sure to choose Free Trial 1 Game Out.

Word of warning -- Be sure to delete your browser cookies before you go through this process, so that you are for sure being counted as an entry. If you don't, and may of clicked on another GameFLY banner prior to mine, it will not count.

This of course requires a credit card on file, you should be able to remove this information before the trial is up.

Verify by responding to my post if you have signed up.

Also be sure to be entered into the giveaway widget, so you are automatically in every drawing that we do.

Any questions, I'd be glad to assist however I can. Thank you.

Edited by HyperG, 25 March 2014 - 04:52 AM.

#2 B0W and Arrow

B0W and Arrow

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

I was looking for a one-month anyway, so I just signed up!

#3 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

Cool, that makes two sign ups so far then (edit - make that 3!). Good luck, and I believe I will just be making the Wii U giveaway possible to those that sign up under GameFly, as long as they respond here letting me know. Thanks. (edit - so that means you are the only claimed user so far in the Wii U giveaway, others that signed up, i'm not sure how I'm going to be able to prove that you did or not :/ , but if you signed up under me let me know here, I just need the date of when you did maybe that will help ).

Edited by HyperG, 05 May 2013 - 02:38 AM.

#4 okiran

okiran

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

I only get a 10 day trial not one month. What gives?
Posted Image

#5 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

Looks like GameFly changed their month to 10 day trials without any notifications that I can find. Unfortunately it's their word against mine when it comes to that and via the links it clearly shows what you'll get (10 day, or if you sign straight up for their service without taking a trial). I looked at everyone elses 1 month threads and they all are 10 day trials too as far as I can tell. If you registered, what was the date? I will send this as a PM to you in case if you don't respond via the thread. Thanks for the heads up.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#6 B0W and Arrow

B0W and Arrow

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:25 AM

I signed up on 1/28 with the one month for either $5/$6. If it needed to be the trial, let me know and I'll set up a new account if I have to.

#7 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

I see one for the 27th, I think you are fine. I seen a lead appear yesterday but not entirely sure why it disappeared.

#8 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

Those who have registered, let your friends know, not only will the Wii U contest come quicker, that's more of a chance you'll get to game on one even if you don't win but your buddy does. As long as they know how to share.

#9 daver16

daver16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

Just signed up for the 10 day trial thanks a bunch for the contest!

#10 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

No problem! Refer friends and let's get it going. 12 more sign ups to go.

#11 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

There are no 1 month free trials, please check links and read thoroughly before proceeding to see it is the same as my 10 day trial. The only way you get a free 1 month, is if you refer someone yourself. I'd say go with me if you want a real good chance of winning a Wii U. Will make exceptions for game system choices as well to whoever wins.

#12 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

Let's get this going, I will probably end up with a cut off date for the Nintendo Wii U giveaway, if we don't reach the goal, then the giveaway doesn't happen. Additional consoles of choice will be made possible as well if we do reach the goal soon. Be sure to share.

#13 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

bump -- may turn this into a game giveaway for the people that already entered, can't do a wii u / console giveaway without the remaining 12 slots. Reshare.

Edited by HyperG, 25 May 2013 - 02:51 AM.

#14 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

So quick question: is this entirely free? As in, can I sign up for the free trial, cancel, and still be entered into the drawing? And one more question, can you do more than one free trial? I think I might have signed up in the past, and don't want to accidentally get billed.

If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#15 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:02 PM

They put a temporary hold on the card (in case if you decide to keep a game longer), this link should answer the question you just asked. I would simply cancel a day or two before the trial runs out. If you have used the same address in the past for a gamefly trial, they will know. So as long as you are at a new address you should be fine, and using a new account.

And yes if your sign up is successful and doesn't disappear in my system, then yes you basically get to enter for free. It shouldn't cost anything as no one has said anything otherwise.

https://gamefly.cust...id/12/kw/credit

Why was I charged for a free trial?

When you sign up for a free trial with us, we perform a temporary authorization against the credit card you provided upon registration. We do not receive any funds from the authorization. The temporary authorization could take 3 to 5 business days to clear depending on your financial institution.

We require a valid credit card for all GameFly memberships including free trials to ensure that if you choose to stay a member after the free trial or if you choose to keep a game, you are ready to go.

If you intended to sign up for a free trial but selected a prepaid instead, please Contact Us and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

#16 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

bump

#17 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 07:07 PM

bump