XBL DotW Sales 2013 | 1/1 EA SPORTS (Gold) | MORE! | Now-Wiki

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5867 replies to this topic

#3811 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

Ok silly question I don't see how to use XBL points to buy games on demand people are claiming Rayman O for 800 pts but all I see is 9.99 with CC.
Posted Image

#3812 karekano126

karekano126

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

I was just like you - bought the Limbo 3 pack a few weeks back, was blown away by how good they were. Today I decided to take the plunge and bought a $20 card and got Mark of the Ninja, Fez, and Trine 2. I'm really liking what I've played so far - go for it!

Yeah, I caved and got MotN, Fez, Bully SE and Super Meat Boy. Thanks everyone for pushing me towards my first purchase on xbla. I'll do my best to get +100 backlog of xbla games like the other cag mentioned. :D

#3813 Daemonocracy

Daemonocracy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:32 AM

Still got like 6 hours or so until the end of the mayan calendar ;)

I better get started on my backlog

#3814 Daemonocracy

Daemonocracy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

Ok silly question I don't see how to use XBL points to buy games on demand people are claiming Rayman O for 800 pts but all I see is 9.99 with CC.

Press X button to switch between points and dollars. It's written on the bottom of the screen, I missed it myself a few months ago.

#3815 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:35 AM

I better get started on my backlog

not enough time we must all cram our remaining time left by making posts bitching about bad gamestop employees, best buy managers, and el hoardo.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#3816 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

There's instructions in the original post on how to buy games on demand with points, instead of a card.

#3817 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

SHOTS!!!! :beer:

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#3818 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:56 AM

SHOTS!!!! :beer:

I laughed, then thought Man I look at this thread way too much-I remember your posts from earlier.

#3819 Briar36

Briar36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:59 AM

Well I bit on Trine 2. I'm drunk and I got to the first room past the first hut in the trial and said, yep, this looks awesome.

#3820 Daemonocracy

Daemonocracy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

not enough time we must all cram our remaining time left by making posts bitching about bad gamestop employees, best buy managers, and el hoardo.

And the sales, we need to bitch about the sales

#3821 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

Note that the pistol has infinite ammo just like the pistol in the previous iterations. The 10 rounds is just the magazine size. :-)

yeah, I didn't know that when I played the first level. :)

#3822 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:11 AM

I laughed, then thought Man I look at this thread way too much-I remember your posts from earlier.

You are not alone brother. #-o

apathy.gif                                                                                                                                     NothingfaceICON1.gif

#3823 the Gooseler

the Gooseler

Damon Baird

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:52 AM

Got Trine 2 and Hell Yeah. Waiting on Deadlight and Dust. Hope they are 50%-75%.
Damn Im still hoping the two ?? days are something unexpected like Mass Effect DLC :)

With all the Bully praise I'm glad I got it for $7 when Bestbuy had that B1G1 sale. Too bad my Bully doesn't have a manual :cry:. Anybody know where one would purchase manuals?

#3824 bunck

bunck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:57 AM

Yeah, I caved and got MotN, Fez, Bully SE and Super Meat Boy. Thanks everyone for pushing me towards my first purchase on xbla. I'll do my best to get +100 backlog of xbla games like the other cag mentioned. :D

That's a pretty great list of games to start with, especially one of my favoite games ever Super Meat Boy.

#3825 Dthib87

Dthib87

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

Still got like 6 hours or so until the end of the mayan calendar ;)

You mean winter solstice. mayan calendar ended already.

#3826 Strife4Life

Strife4Life

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

Probably already been answered, but will JUST the season pass be on sale or do you have to buy the whole thing?

#3827 bunck

bunck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

and so it begins...

#3828 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:11 AM

I wish the days will go by faster for the mystery sales :(
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#3829 Cornelius

Cornelius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

There's instructions in the original post on how to buy games on demand with points, instead of a card.

Aw crap, I knew I forgot something in the latest OP edit ... more green asterisks! :-)
DONE! ... We can just move the "spoiler" section down as daily deals unlock ... no sense in putting more than 6 of those explanations in the OP. :lol:

BTW, added notes to both RDR & LA-Noire to try to steer people away from those editions. Hopefully someone will get smart & checkout prices at gaming stores before they pull the trigger? :roll:

70109.png
I don't always buy :360: points, but when I do, I click this CrazyGameTime affiliate link below
Cornelius's gamercard, so CGT will forward 2% of the proceeds so he can buy more points!

#3830 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

http://www.timeandda.../countdown/maya

2 hours and 50 minutes left.

#3831 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

Whoa ... you guys just saved me from saying that 1st thing AND the 2nd thing by merely copy & pasting! :lol:

You can add me to the list too! I'm drowning in my backlog.

You all crack me up. I remember Tyler and the drink joke too. I camp this thread all day. I want MCLA but will try to get the disc if it hits $10 again.

#3832 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

Yolo
8-) Head BrokeAss

#3833 Righteous Nixon

Righteous Nixon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

You know your buying way too many games on Xbox live when a sale of this magnitude comes around and there are only 2-3 games in the entire sale that you don't already have.

#3834 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

If i recall correctly, you get that gamerpic ingame from spolsion man.

You CAN get them in the trial versions though....

#3835 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

Good thing we survived the mayan apocalypse because I really want to get that Borderlands 2 season pass when it goes on sale.

#3836 KHASN

KHASN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

D'oh. #-o Not enough points for Mark of the Ninja and Fez. Had to make a Sophie's Choice and pick Fez. Sucks being only 100 points short.

Hopefully I can run the PC version of Mark of the Ninja when I buy it later. My ATi HD3000 series card doesn't even meet the recommended requirements.

#3837 E.Nich

E.Nich

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

Aw crap, I knew I forgot something in the latest OP edit ... more green asterisks! :-)
DONE!

Cornelius, the OP is pretty and well done, but... I think that the conversion dollars=MSP should be on the top of it with big green caps. Just a thought.

I never had a problem because you can clearly see at the moment of purchase the option to convert, but the attention of a lot of people seems to be only in the price (up the window) and don't see the bottom part where the option is offered.

Same with the op, if they must browse down to see it... well, it will be unnoticed as well.

#3838 silverrat23

silverrat23

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

Max Payne 3 is $19.95 on the Australian store (or 1280 MSP)

#3839 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

This sale has really highlighted how it really sucks that we can't use our own hdds. My 250 gig filled up weeks ago, now I've bought Rayman Origins and don't have enough room to download it.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#3840 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

I know it's only avatar items but the prices in the OP are wrong... all of them are half off from what is listed right now, only the helmet and the golden retriever are priced correctly =O