XBL DotW Sales 2013 | 1/1 EA SPORTS (Gold) | MORE! | Now-Wiki

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5867 replies to this topic

#901 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

Guardian Heroes is a definite, Joy Ride Turbo is a maybe.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#902 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

Seems S&S+ updates at 8 AM EST/5 AM PST, as I started it & it told me a new day started and to restart the app for new deals.

Winning S&M: Haunt

Losing deals: Torchlight 1/2 off (600 MSP)
Dishwasher Vampire Smile 1/2 off (400 MSP)
Dead Block 1/2 off (400 MSP)

Phew, glad the deals changed. I was this close to biting on Ikaruga.
I have all 4 of these games so I get to save my MSPs.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#903 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

Damn, Guardian Heroes on sale. Totally recommend that for 1/2 the price.

Not sure on Joy Ride Turbo. Tried the demo and it was okay, but it felt like it lacked a "soul", compared to Mario Kart or Sonic & Sega ASR. Nothing that made it feel unique enough.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#904 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

Phew, glad the deals changed. I was this close to biting on Ikaruga.
I have all 4 of these games so I get to save my MSPs.

Sad the deals changed, I didn't even get an opportunity to demo Gripshift :-T Eh... maybe we'll get lucky someday and MS will finally do a mass price drop on these much older XBLA titles. I'd soil mah britches.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#905 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

I went ahead and picked up the Skyrim DLC for 25% off even though I don't own the game yet. I plan on buying it either for cheap on Black Friday (or this holiday season at some point) or one of the download codes that are sure to flood eBay.

#906 Solder

Solder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:32 PM

Pretty sure Guardian Heroes is 800 points typically, so that might just be 25% off.

It's a great game and port though, totally worth it at either price.

#907 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:36 PM

Pretty sure Guardian Heroes is 800 points typically, so that might just be 25% off.

That's right. Hopefully it's the "50% off" part that is right and we'll get the game for 400.

#908 lockarm

lockarm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

That is correct, GH IS 800pts. I'll wait til it goes down to 400.

#909 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

Dammit. I just bought Dawnguard and Hearthfire at full price a couple weeks back. >:(

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#910 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

Actually, all the games listed with Guardian Heroes are 800pts normally... let's just hope it was a price misprint from Major Nelson and not a 25% off week...
Posted Image

Check your PMs. I left that one out of the group that went under my pits.

#911 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

There is no Skyrim complete/GOTY edition yet, and none has been announced. It's a fairly safe bet that there will be eventually, though.

From my understanding Bethesda is releasing that Premium Edition this year as a stopgap measure since they still can't figure out how to get the DLC working on Playstation 3. If they were to release a GOTY edition for the PC and Xbox 360 without having one for :ps3:, it'd reflect badly on their technical competence.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#912 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

From my understanding Bethesda is releasing that Premium Edition this year as a stopgap measure since they still can't figure out how to get the DLC working on Playstation 3. If they were to release a GOTY edition for the PC and Xbox 360 without having one for :ps3:, it'd reflect badly on their technical competence.

I've got all the consoles but the PS3 has been a giant failure in terms of portability. I can't wait for next gen so both consoles will have similar architecture and we don't have to deal with this bullshit.

#913 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

Guardian Heroes is a blast at any price. Glad I paid the full 800 msp for it when it released. It's one of only a couple games I've actually bought right away and I'm so glad I did. Man that game is fun. Everyone should pick it up and enjoy it.

#914 Felder71

Felder71

I am Iron Gland!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:17 PM

I'll bite on GH at 600 if that's what we get but after more than a year, I sure hope it is 400.
Posted Image

#915 Solder

Solder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

While I pride myself on being a CAG, I got 10 bucks worth of Guardian Heroes in single player mode, and WAY more than than in local co-op when I had friends over.

It's SUCH a great game.

#916 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

If the price about Dishwasher Vampire being 400 this week is true, then it'll be a buy for me.
Also, I recommend Shoot Many Robots. It's a fun game

#917 xbox_man

xbox_man

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

i dont have skyrim yet but i might pick up the skyrim dlc that counts for the shocktober. that will put me over the 2000.

#918 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

Got the Elder Scrolls sale info in the OP. I might tackle more later if I'm feeling ambitious, but I finally nabbed an Android phone and I'm dying to dig up more great free apps. Decisions...

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#919 VaultBoy101

VaultBoy101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Also, I recommend Shoot Many Robots. It's a fun game

Can you tell us more about it? What's the idea behind the gameplay?

#920 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

It's a 2d semi platformer shooter type game like guardian heroes. It has a cartoonish feel but it has one thing game like these need and that is a solid control, thus a solid gameplay. Worth the 400 msp price point when it was on sale a while back. better played with friends or online. also it has a RPG-esk to it where you can collect weapons and gears from drops

#921 VaultBoy101

VaultBoy101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

It's a 2d semi platformer shooter type game like guardian heroes. It has a cartoonish feel but it has one thing game like these need and that is a solid control, thus a solid gameplay. Worth the 400 msp price point when it was on sale a while back. better played with friends or online. also it has a RPG-esk to it where you can collect weapons and gears from drops

Thanks for the info, but the correct response is "You shoot many robots." ;)

#922 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

"I'm all for butt stuff" -Munkywawa

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:53 PM

Wow, nothing for me for the next two weeks, which is probably a good thing since I spent 1600msp and bought 4 games last week.

Still waiting on Scarygirl...

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#923 Raccoon2117

Raccoon2117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

I'm going to pick up the Skyrim DLC, but since I'm nowhere near the 2000 points to qualify for the XBL Rewards, I'm going to wait until the calendar switches to November.

Just in case those purchases might be helpful then.

#924 Sath666

Sath666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

Wow, nothing for me for the next two weeks,

Still waiting on Scarygirl...

Same here. I still didn't have Torchlight. After playing the demo maybe will skip the game. Sure, other people can get some fun out of this, but for me is quite boring, plus unlike Torchlight 2, first game do not have co-op mode.

#925 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Need to get back in Skyrim one of these days, might pick up the DLC since next week appears to be a pass for me.

As for Dishwasher VS, I know it's a sequel, but if I never played the first, does that matter at all or no?

I stream on Twitch. At least two times a week. http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416

JStryker416.png

#926 HDShadow

HDShadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

As for Dishwasher VS, I know it's a sequel, but if I never played the first, does that matter at all or no?

Not really. You're fine going into the second.

#927 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

Same here. I still didn't have Torchlight. After playing the demo maybe will skip the game. Sure, other people can get some fun out of this, but for me is quite boring, plus unlike Torchlight 2, first game do not have co-op mode.

Torchlight is best on Steam. If you have a time machine you can go back and get it for cheap with one of the Humble Indie Bundles. Please don't mess up the space time continuum though.

#928 Dthib87

Dthib87

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

eh, I would have gotten dawngaurd at $10. oh well havent played skyrim in forever anyway.

#929 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

Wow, quite a poor sale going on over the next few weeks. Oblivion and Skyrim are two games that are much better on PC due to all of the free community content available. They even make Aela look more attractive...anyway, I'll be getting Dishwasher VS and that's probably it. =\
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#930 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

I picked up Guadian Heroes on release and while I liked it, I could have easily waited. Doesn't do for me what it seems to do for most.

I guess i'm the ugliest one here and cainaiac is the sexiest, damn.

Hey i just realized canniac bruh has my post in his sig, nice!

cannniaiainiaiac