XBL DotW Sales 2013 | 1/1 EA SPORTS (Gold) | MORE! | Now-Wiki

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5867 replies to this topic

#2281 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

Anyone think that I Am Alive will go 50% off with the Ubisoft sale?

No

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#2282 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Oh, you and your reviews. I occasionally stop to take a peek but more often than not you just leave me wondering why I didn't chase that game journalism dream, one of the more feasible ideas I ever had.

Aww. Well, it's never too late to get into it, assuming you have the time to write. I do find it highly rewarding, even if I have a tendency to bite off more than I chew by committing to review numerous games in a short time period.

Great review and couldn't agree more.

Thanks man! :D

#2283 Juice el Savior

Juice el Savior

Urban Yeti

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

... why isnt Street Fighter Alpha 3 on XBLA?

#stonerepiphany

fs_xbox.png

ach.png

Currently Playing: Halo 4, CS:GO (360), Skyrim, and Garou: MotW (360)

#2284 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

#stonerepiphany

Because they haven't got around to Alpha 2 yet.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#2285 Menez

Menez

We were born to die.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

Doubt it considering it sold rather well at full price. Plus it was just on sale last week.

#2286 Juice el Savior

Juice el Savior

Urban Yeti

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

Because they haven't got around to Alpha 2 yet.

Oh i think we can skip Alpha and Alpha 2 ... Though an alpha compilation would be beast mode.

Id literally kill my younger sister for CvS, CvS2, and SvC on XBLA

Kim, Ken, and Guile ;D

fs_xbox.png

ach.png

Currently Playing: Halo 4, CS:GO (360), Skyrim, and Garou: MotW (360)

#2287 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

Aww. Well, it's never too late to get into it, assuming you have the time to write.

I have entirely too much time to write. Maybe I should start game blogging and work my way up, even if only for my own entertainment.

#stonerepiphany

This stoner dreams of an XBLA where Battletoads is sold. And not pre-ordered.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#2288 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:43 AM

This stoner dreams of an XBLA where Battletoads is sold. And not pre-ordered.

One of the WayForward devs was open to the idea of adding the Battletoads as DLC to Double Dragon Neon.

And while people are pestering Microsoft and Rare about Battletoads, they should also be sure to mention Jet Force Gemini.

#2289 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

Wow, it never dawned on me that Battletoads is technically an MS franchise now. All these years and only now do I realize this? Looks like I brought it up in just the right place.

All that being said, now that I realize who owns it, I have even less confidence that it will ever be revived.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#2290 chuckie88

chuckie88

Molder of Minds

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

...I do not enjoy competitive games against people, just co-op or man vs programming. Been that way for a long time.

Although there are some games that I like to play against others, I also tend to enjoy co-op gaming more. I love the "man vs programming" term you used. I've never heard or seen that used before, I may find it entering my own vocabulary.

It would be nice but like others have said, I doubt it.
-Trying to think of something creative.-

#2291 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

One of the WayForward devs was open to the idea of adding the Battletoads as DLC to Double Dragon Neon.

And while people are pestering Microsoft and Rare about Battletoads, they should also be sure to mention Jet Force Gemini.

That would've been AWESOME, considering there was already a past Double Dragon/Battletoads crossover. Though I'm still waiting for them to add that patch for online play.

& I wouldn't mind a XBLA port of Jet Force Jemini.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2292 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

It was 800msp, that's why a lot of us didn't buy it. I know I'm hoping for it to be knocked down to 600 this time.

Whiff on my behalf. Might explain why I didn't get it either. ;-) Knew I was holding off for some reason...
-Michael

Posted Image

#2293 MastrMeatWad

MastrMeatWad

To the Moon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

I am looking forward to the 12 days of XMAS sales!! WOO!!!

I am sad that Doritos Unlock Xbox stopped doing their contests. They did two, two years apart and was hoping to see one this year. I enjoyed the games created.

#2294 Bercelak

Bercelak

You are welcome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

I bought all 3 Sega Model 2 fighters games just for old times sake, and didn't realize they are ridiculously easy 400/400 games!!! 8-)
Chuck Norris won the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card.

#2295 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

I bought all 3 Sega Model 2 fighters games just for old times sake, and didn't realize they are ridiculously easy 400/400 games!!! 8-)

Yeah apparently you can get 400/400 in Sonic the Fighters in 5-7 minutes. Even Daytona USA took half an hour.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#2296 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

Yeah apparently you can get 400/400 in Sonic the Fighters in 5-7 minutes. Even Daytona USA took half an hour.

Is it sad that I'm considering buying it now just for the easy 400?

#2297 Dieidiotscum

Dieidiotscum

Drink More Chicken

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Is it sad that I'm considering buying it now just for the easy 400?

Yes, yes it is.

I am too.

I'll wait for a sale.

#2298 E.Nich

E.Nich

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Yes, yes it is.

I am too.

I'll wait for a sale.

LOL. I won't buy them even in a sale. But I'm glad many people will buy them just for the achievements, that way maybe SEGA will considerer releasing Fighters Megamix (that I would buy for 400MSP, gladly).

#2299 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Yes, yes it is.

I am too.

I'll wait for a sale.

Me too. In the meantime, that previous post compelled me to play Daytona USA for about 10 minutes. Sure enough, 5/12 achievements right there...

#2300 thundarr

thundarr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

VF2 is perfect on XBLA. The graphics, music and timing (important!) are spot on. I could play with my eyes shut using muscle memory!!

#2301 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

Easy 400G you say? I'm tempted. Oh so tempted. The fact that they're only 400 makes it an even harder deal to resist.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#2302 Tarheel76

Tarheel76

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

When accessing the "Sales & Specials App" on the console to play the daily "non-winning" scratch off.....afterwards when you try to go back to the home page, does anyone else's Xbox freeze up like mine does ? It doesn't happen everytime, but it's been a constant thing I've dealt with since this app hit the console.
Would've been nice if it's a known issue, if MS would have addressed it.

Thank Gamers.

#2303 ArmyOfFun

ArmyOfFun

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

When accessing the "Sales & Specials App" on the console to play the daily "non-winning" scratch off.....afterwards when you try to go back to the home page, does anyone else's Xbox freeze up like mine does ?

It's happened to me a couple times. That App has been slow and buggy from day one. On the other hand, I won a free alien mask for my doll avatar using that App. So there's that. :???:

#2304 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

Is Burnout Crash any good? I read some reviews and they all said the game play is solid but the in game sounds are really annoying.

#2305 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Go Kings!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

Is it too late to get the "sales and specials" app?

It currently not in the home area of my dashboard nor anywhere else on the dashboard. Also wasn't in the apss area when I tried searching for it.

In this video it is located near the bottom right of the home area

but for me it shows "Free Gold Weekend" in its place.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#2306 chuckie88

chuckie88

Molder of Minds

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

When accessing the "Sales & Specials App" on the console to play the daily "non-winning" scratch off.....afterwards when you try to go back to the home page, does anyone else's Xbox freeze up like mine does ? It doesn't happen everytime, but it's been a constant thing I've dealt with since this app hit the console.
Would've been nice if it's a known issue, if MS would have addressed it.

Thank Gamers.

The S&S app has always had issues for me too. Although it has only completely locked up a few time it ALWAYS takes FOREVER to enter and exit it. Sometimes I don't even bother using it for the scratch and match because it's so slow. I suppose I would have more incentive if I had won something by now. Oh well, it is free and sometimes you get what you pay for.
-Trying to think of something creative.-

#2307 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

Love how Konami releases Silent Hill HD Collection for GoD while they publicly acknowledged the game having some severe issues and won't patch it. Arrogance at It's finest.

#2308 cthomer5000

cthomer5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:06 AM

Is it too late to get the "sales and specials" app?

I think if you just browse games in the marketplace its under 'most downloaded' or something. 99% sure i've seen it there a few times.

#2309 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:16 AM

Love how Konami releases Silent Hill HD Collection for GoD while they publicly acknowledged the game having some severe issues and won't patch it. Arrogance at It's finest.

Yep, I was chuckling at that as well.

#2310 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

Silent hill should be free