Halo 4 Pre-order Bonuses & Deals - Releases 11/6/12

• Please log in to reply
558 replies to this topic

#391 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Anyone get their 37 cent Walmart code yet?

No, and I was starting to wonder.

collage8twitter_website41_zps568e62eb.jp

#392 stonciddta

stonciddta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

Anyone get their 37 cent Walmart code yet?

Go to Z-Reward and re-enter info today, they will email the code within 10 minutes.

#393 PapaSmerf

PapaSmerf

Central Scrutinizer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

Just picked up my Halo 4 pre-order from the Microsoft Store at Mall of America. The price was $59.99 not $54.99, but they did not have any gift cards, so they took $25 off the price. I see no mention of a code for armor. Maybe it will come in an email, but I don't really care since they also threw in a 1600 point card.

All told for $35 + tax I got the game plus a point card. I'll take that deal any day!

#394 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

I was killing time at BBY this morning and they still had some limited editions of Halo. Guess its not that rare.

#395 rs600cubed

rs600cubed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

Just stopped by the gamestop I picked up my LE from last night and they were able to print me all the preorder codes no problem.

#396 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

Any insight as far as BBs pre order codes? I have to pick up mine after work and just want to make sure they have it all sorted out.
Posted Image

#397 DM1978

DM1978

CAG since July 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

this game is my first preorder from new egg.. how long do new games usually take to come? i ordered black ops 2 from them as well.

This was my first time trying NewEgg to pre-order too, I couldn't resist the $12 off though there isn't any bonuses. I live in TN so I have to pay tax but it's worth it because it's already in Knoxville from Memphis and out for delivery(by days end a.k.a. 8 pm tonight LOL).

I have BlopsII pre-ordered from Amazon with free saver shipping so I'm sure it will be that Friday or Saturday before I get it at the soonest but that's okay I'll have H4 to keep me busy! :)

"By Grabthar's Hammer, what a saving." - Sir Alexander Dane(Galaxy Quest)

ccccccccc[]================>

#398 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

Just stopped by the gamestop I picked up my LE from last night and they were able to print me all the preorder codes no problem.

Yeah, I called the GameStop that I picked up my LE at last night and they said they have an overide code to give out the DLC now. I'm headed there shortly.

#399 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Does anyone know what the price of Halo 4 is in store at frys? the website says its sold out everywhere (which isnt true) and they have a price lower than 59.99 in store according to this weeks ad.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#400 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

I just got my codes from Walmart for the $0.35 deal. I only did 2 and I got both.

Has anyone got their pulse armor code from the MS Store yet?

#401 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

I just got my codes from Walmart for the $0.35 deal. I only did 2 and I got both.

Has anyone got their pulse armor code from the MS Store yet?

Yup same here

#402 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

I just got my codes from Walmart for the $0.35 deal.

Ditto, just got mine. Looks like they're dumping them now.

#403 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

Ok...so I have 2 sets of extra Walmart codes + another set of Best Buy pre-order codes if anyone is interested. I'm willing to help out those in need.

Hooray for Wal-mart for passing out these codes for that error...egg on their face and all, this is awesome.

#404 Dunvane

Dunvane

The Diddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

PM sent, masterd919!

#405 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

I don't know what to expect but on my receipt when I picked up Halo 4 this morning it says at the top the transaction was exchanged for the full paid amount I paid the other day for pre-ordering. Does that mean I'm not getting the 20 dollar reward zone certificate since I did b2g1 free the other day? I hate having a ton of questions but just wondering what other people may know, as the rep told me I should still get it before he did all that to my transaction.

#406 DaBoltz

DaBoltz

Casual CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

Any insight as far as BBs pre order codes? I have to pick up mine after work and just want to make sure they have it all sorted out.

Just picked mine up. Game codes came in my email associated with my GCU account just a few minutes ago.

What I DIDN'T receive was the lithograph. The clerk at the 'online pickup' desk said they were only for midnight release pickups....However, she was clueless as to the entire $20 GCU pre-order bonus when I asked her if my pickup was registered to my account. I had to hand her the pamphlet and she was reading it right in front of me. LOL. (So I'm skeptical about the accuracy of her litho knowledge).

Anyways, since I got the DLC codes, I'm going to ASSume I get the $20 (1000 RZ points) a month from now.

UPDATE: Looking at my receipt, the DLC codes are on there as well.

Edited by DaBoltz, 06 November 2012 - 08:14 PM.

589637.png

#407 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

"We're sorry for the delay in shipping the order you placed on November 03, 2012 (Order# 109-8645832-0754608). We have good news -- the order is now being shipped! You will receive a shipping confirmation with an updated delivery estimate within the next business day.

If your shipment arrives too late, you may either refuse delivery or return it to us for a refund. For returns instructions, please visit our Returns Center at:

www.amazon.com/returns"

BLAH.
Posted Image

#408 DeadlyToothpick

DeadlyToothpick

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

Anyways, since I got the DLC codes, I'm going to ASSume I get the $20 (1000 RZ points) a month from now.

I was told by the guy who rang me up today that it will be deposited (or sent to me...forgot already lol) in about 30 days.

I don't know if it has been said, but I got BB to PM Fry's 49.99 price. Awesome BB over here in Manhattan Beach.

Spoiler
(Gamercard things)

GMG Referral link (incase you don't have an account for some reason, make an account and buy something!)

#409 black_hand313

black_hand313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

"We're sorry for the delay in shipping the order you placed on November 03, 2012 (Order# 109-8645832-0754608). We have good news -- the order is now being shipped! You will receive a shipping confirmation with an updated delivery estimate within the next business day.

If your shipment arrives too late, you may either refuse delivery or return it to us for a refund. For returns instructions, please visit our Returns Center at:

www.amazon.com/returns"

BLAH.

I preordered a copy from amazon so my brother could have it launch day. When I saw it didn't ship this morning, I sent a complaint since I am a Prime member. They upgraded it to one-day shipping free and gave me a $5 promo code. It's "shipping soon" now.

I'm glad they did something to make it right, but they really dropped the ball this time. I've only had one game not make RDD before and it was the developer's fault. I won't be renewing Prime when it expires in January.

#410 andern

andern

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

if anyone have an extra oceanic armor code from the WalMart deal they do not want I would love to have it

#411 wune

wune

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

Terrible experience at Best Buy. Was told by their online chat that I would get the "Gamers Club Unlocked' credit if I signed up for it on the same receipt that I pick up the game on. This of course did not happen and I'm out $20 and any incentive to buy there again.

#412 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Terrible experience at Best Buy. Was told by their online chat that I would get the "Gamers Club Unlocked' credit if I signed up for it on the same receipt that I pick up the game on. This of course did not happen and I'm out $20 and any incentive to buy there again.

You won't receive the 1000 Reward Zone points until (up to) 30 days have passed after you pick up the game. You're currently eligible if you signed up for the Gamers Club Unlocked membership on the same receipt that you picked up the game on. More information can be found in the Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012 thread.

#413 wune

wune

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

You won't receive the 1000 Reward Zone points until (up to) 30 days have passed after you pick up the game. You're currently eligible if you signed up for the Gamers Club Unlocked membership on the same receipt that you picked up the game on. More information can be found in the Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012 thread.

I'm saying they wouldn't let me sign up on the receipt

#414 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

I'm saying they wouldn't let me sign up on the receipt

What was the reason they wouldn't let you sign up?

#415 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

Ok...so I have 2 sets of extra Walmart codes + another set of Best Buy pre-order codes if anyone is interested. I'm willing to help out those in need.

Hooray for Wal-mart for passing out these codes for that error...egg on their face and all, this is awesome.

Id love a WM code if you still have it!

#416 wune

wune

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

What was the reason they wouldn't let you sign up?

I don't know. They had me waiting there for thirty minutes until I had to leave. They called for someone from the gaming section four different times, no one came.

#417 Dunvane

Dunvane

The Diddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Dude how is this a terrible experience? You wanted to get $20 bonus for pre-ordering the game (a deal which is exclusive to Gamer Unlocked Members) but you weren't a member of the required club. I wouldn't have let you sign up, either. You should have done it in advance; it's not like it hasn't been a known deal for months already or anything...

#418 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

I don't know. They had me waiting there for thirty minutes until I had to leave. They called for someone from the gaming section four different times, no one came.

Did you still pick up the game? If not, and if you're willing to deal with them again, you can still capitalize on the 1K RZ points.

#419 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

UPDATE: Looking at my receipt, the DLC codes are on there as well.

That part scares me, I have no dlc codes on my receipt. The clerks were clueless as well. I'm going to call BB and make sure I get them ASAP.
Posted Image

#420 wune

wune

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

Dude how is this a terrible experience? You wanted to get $20 bonus for pre-ordering the game (a deal which is exclusive to Gamer Unlocked Members) but you weren't a member of the required club. I wouldn't have let you sign up, either. You should have done it in advance; it's not like it hasn't been a known deal for months already or anything...

Because they lied? They told me they would do it, and they didn't. You wouldn't have let me sign up after telling me you would let me sign up? Noted.