Halo 4 Pre-order Bonuses & Deals - Releases 11/6/12

• Please log in to reply
558 replies to this topic

#61 Grumpy Bob

Grumpy Bob

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

Was this the $0.35 deal or did you pay the $5? I received all of my promo codes for VUDU via email and the emails indicated that they would email me the skin codes on 11/6/12. Now I'm wondering about that deal...

A little bit of both...

I believe it was considered the ".35 cent deal" but I still paid 5$. It includes a VUDU 4.99 credit and the exclusive Wal-Mart armor.

The deal I clicked on was on Wal-Mart's website where they send you a prepaid card.

Here:

http://www.walmart.c...ox-360/21474239

#62 stephyt

stephyt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

NewEgg is offering $12 off pre-order for EMCJNHE52.

Not sure if I want to do this or the MS one. I will need two map packs but those won't even start coming out until December.

#63 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:44 AM

If you're a Gamestop Powerup Rewards Member, you'll be getting 3 exclusive Halo 4 emblems with the preorder as well.

Posted Image

#64 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:52 AM

I hate how there are now exclusive emblems and such in Halo 4. Why could it not be like past halos where you can make your own emblem, so nothing is "exclusive". Armor should be exclusive, not emblems.

#65 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:08 AM

I hate how there are now exclusive emblems and such in Halo 4. Why could it not be like past halos where you can make your own emblem, so nothing is "exclusive". Armor should be exclusive, not emblems.

Whatever happened the good ole days of actuallly unlocking all the content in games rather than have these "exclusives" based on where you preorder?

#66 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:37 AM

Whatever happened the good ole days of actuallly unlocking all the content in games rather than have these "exclusives" based on where you preorder?

omg this

#67 dfo

dfo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:46 AM

NewEgg is offering $12 off pre-order for EMCJNHE52.

Not sure if I want to do this or the MS one. I will need two map packs but those won't even start coming out until December.

Just checked and this code does still appear to be working so I'm updating the first post.

#68 woodcan

woodcan

TX Regional CAG VP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

Lame, I didn't get the Halo poster when I pre-ordered at Best Buy in-store.
Anybody else get one?
Spoiler

#69 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

So anyone care to explain the "Pre-order Now to Get All 7 Halo 4 Exclusives, Only at GameStop" email from GameStop from a couple of days ago? Since when did they have more bonuses, and 7 at that, than whats listed in the OP?

Posted Image

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#70 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

I want it from Amazon for the video credit... lolz
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#71 black_hand313

black_hand313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

I want it from Amazon for the video credit... lolz

Haha yeah. I only have three reasons to buy it there: I have $57 store credit to get rid of, no tax and I have Prime until January so my bro can have it day one. If they keep going the way they're going I won't buy any games from them next year. Why are they so desperate not to give a general credit?

#72 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

I thought Amazon charges tax now.. At least for PA..
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#73 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

frys price match to BB anyone?
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#74 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

The reviews are AMAZING! Can't wait to get it Monday at midnight!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#75 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

The Newegg deal has been dead for a while, hasn't it? I'm looking to preorder a copy. Where will I get the most bang for my buck?

#76 black_hand313

black_hand313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

The Newegg deal has been dead for a while, hasn't it? I'm looking to preorder a copy. Where will I get the most bang for my buck?

Best deal is Microsoft Store, their $25 gift card with preorder was still on last I checked. Best Buy has $20 rz certificate if you're a GCU member (costs $15 to join though). Newegg may run a deal again though: on release day, newegg had AC3 for $48 up to November 5, I reordered it at that price

#77 black_hand313

black_hand313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

I thought Amazon charges tax now.. At least for PA..

They'll start collecting tax here in NJ at the end of July, possibly earlier but not yet. They'll be taxed pretty much everywhere soon enough.

#78 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

Anybody else get one?

I missed out as well.

#79 Raven6009

Raven6009

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

Anybody else get one?

When did you pre-order? Because those lithograph posters were available months ago and I'm sure by now are gone.
Posted Image

#80 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

frys price match to BB anyone?

I was also wondering this. I guess as long as Frys sells it at that price on release day and if Frys is even one of the places Best Buy matches. I have about $50 in Best Buy credit to use.

#81 Icegaryen

Icegaryen

Stuart and the Ave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

When was the last time Amazon offered $20 credit? Battlefield 3?

Have a shit ton of Amazon credit...looks like I'll be getting it from newegg in a few days.

#82 VexxedCS

VexxedCS

Dirty Nihilist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

When was the last time Amazon offered $20 credit? Battlefield 3?

Have a shit ton of Amazon credit...looks like I'll be getting it from newegg in a few days.

Back when they also offered 99 cent release day delivery... sigh.

Really hoping Newegg ships early. After seeing the reviews I'm gonna be miserable on Tuesday if I don't have my copy yet :booty:

#83 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

So anyone care to explain the "Pre-order Now to Get All 7 Halo 4 Exclusives, Only at GameStop" email from GameStop from a couple of days ago? Since when did they have more bonuses, and 7 at that, than whats listed in the OP?

Posted Image

I have been wondering the same thing. I feel like there would be much more promotion behind this if they really had EVERY preorder dlc from Amazon, BBY, Walmart and MS Store.

The link just brings you to the bogus "Vote" thing. If anyone as more info I would love to hear it!

*Thinking about it, it says SEVEN. There is the Gamestop Forest Armor, the Arctic Battle Rifle Skin, Premium Theme and then the current voting which looks like it will be a Ghost Avatar Prop. That means 4 things right there. Then it notes something of the three emblems only for PUR members.

So that means the above four plus the three emblems. AKA poor advertising/ wording on GS's end.

#84 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Best deal is Microsoft Store, their $25 gift card with preorder was still on last I checked. Best Buy has $20 rz certificate if you're a GCU member (costs $15 to join though). Newegg may run a deal again though: on release day, newegg had AC3 for $48 up to November 5, I reordered it at that price

If I order from MS Store, will I get delivery on release day? Anyone know?

#85 pjb16

pjb16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

If I order from MS Store, will I get delivery on release day? Anyone know?

I think I got NBA2k13 the day after release, which is perfectly timely enough for me given the deal. I would only have a handful of hours to play Halo 4 on release day anyways.

#86 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

Can anyone confirm the Microsoft B&M stores have this for $54.99 with $25 gaming credit?

EDIT: I called the Santa Clara store and confirmed. Plus they have a midnight launch. Sweet.

#87 Hoffer

Hoffer

I've got a 10" CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

I stuck with my Microsoft Store preorder.

#88 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

I went with Best Buy, had giftcards and can't beat $20 reward certificate.. almost as good as Amazon$ :)

#89 Parkerktm

Parkerktm

CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

So if I pre order at the $5 pre sale deposit at walmart, I get the $5 vudu and DLC armor without having to actually pay for the game, is this correct?

http://www.walmart.c...7380764&veh=aff

#90 oregonjon

oregonjon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

I went with the Microsoft store. At least I can just use the $25 for some XBOX LIVE SPACEBUX ™.