Halo 4 Pre-order Bonuses & Deals - Releases 11/6/12

• Please log in to reply
558 replies to this topic

#181 Minkyboi

Minkyboi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

Anyone find anything on what the in game armor/helmets are for buying the season pass?

Click D0RC's spoiler tag

#182 skullk

skullk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

Hey guys!

I had a couple extra codes from the King of the Hill phone game. Thought I would throw them in here for whoever wanted to grab them.

Halo 4 "Longbow" Dashboard theme: 63R7H-W44MH-DWDXF-7JMTK-KWR7Z

Bulletproof Emblem: VKW9M-72T79-W9MP3-9MW3F-HP26Z

Cheers!
Posted Image

#183 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

Hey guys!

I had a couple extra codes from the King of the Hill phone game. Thought I would throw them in here for whoever wanted to grab them.

Cheers!

Used -- thanks!!!

#184 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

http://www.bestbuy.c...20666&cp=1&lp=1

The Halo 4 limited edition console is sold out for bestbuy.com.

#185 Sindur

Sindur

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Hey guys!

Cheers!

if anyone has anymore longbow theme codes that they don't want, i'll take one in a pm if you don't mind please!!

#186 steelcurtain11

steelcurtain11

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

Downloaded the King of the hill game, but don't have any 7-11's near me. Was kind of excited to get the avatar prop and armor code

#187 garrett9418

garrett9418

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

Downloaded the King of the hill game, but don't have any 7-11's near me. Was kind of excited to get the avatar prop and armor code

What is the King of the Hill game everybody is talking about?
:hot::hot::hot::ps3:PSN Trade List:ps3::hot::hot::hot: http://www.cheapassg...7&postcount=996

:hot::hot::hot::360:XBL Trade List:360::hot::hot::hot:http://www.cheapassg...3&postcount=962

#188 steelcurtain11

steelcurtain11

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

It's an app on the phone that uses GPS. If you're near a 7-11 you play some little game/scan products and rank up to get prizes

#189 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

If I have the LE preordered from BB.com for in store pickup, do you think they'll let me get the LE guide for half off? Not sure how I can add it without messing up my preorder.

#190 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

Looks like you can maybe get the stuff from the King of the Hill app free, I sure as hell dont plan on popping up at 7/11's just to scan stuff with my phone lol
Posted ImagePosted Image

#191 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Looks like you can maybe get the stuff from the King of the Hill app free, I sure as hell dont plan on popping up at 7/11's just to scan stuff with my phone lol

How?

#192 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Actually nevermind....you have to be king of the hill 100 times to get the freaking Helmet <_<. Screw that lol, it doesnt even look that great
Posted ImagePosted Image

#193 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

If I have the LE preordered from BB.com for in store pickup, do you think they'll let me get the LE guide for half off? Not sure how I can add it without messing up my preorder.

Wait, how would you get the LE guide half off?

#194 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

Wait, how would you get the LE guide half off?

It's in the BB ad. Half off the CE/LE guide when you buy the game.

#195 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

Actually nevermind....you have to be king of the hill 100 times to get the freaking Helmet <_<. Screw that lol, it doesnt even look that great

Fake location and Google Images.
Posted Image

#196 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

How do you scan items though? It doesnt seem to be an option, I'm just spamming scavage right now
Posted ImagePosted Image

#197 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

It's in the BB ad. Half off the CE/LE guide when you buy the game.

Oh I see, I'll try n do the same thing then. I hope it doesn't screw up my RZ cert.

#198 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

How do you scan items though? It doesnt seem to be an option, I'm just spamming scavage right now

It's an option within one of the menus; if you go to attack with no supplies it will tell you that you need to resupply.
All it scans is the generic logo on the bag/bottle.
Can only do it once per "match," which is 50 or 60 minutes long, I think.
You can also refer friends via email and get a 50% supply bonus.

I'm "roaming" around to the other 7-11's in my state-- one guy has 2755 points, haha.
Posted Image

#199 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

I just traded in
Skyrim payed about $20 from go Hastings got $30
Super Mario 3d land paid $30 from amazon got $16
Driver San Fran paid $10 from best buy I think got $12
Nba 2k6 got $1 but it was just time to get rid of it
And pre orderered halo 4 from best buy and I'll get another $20 Rz certificate. Got $61.35 for all the games after my 10% bonus and another reward certificate to use on Black Friday hopefully.

#200 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

Weird, guess you have to be really close to a 7/11 store to be able to scan, wont let me do it. Just says I can either Scavenge or send someone an invite. Whatever though, I'm hoping once you capture a base it just keeps going till someone else takes it from you, otherwise I'll never get that helmet lol.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#201 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

Weird, guess you have to be really close to a 7/11 store to be able to scan, wont let me do it. Just says I can either Scavenge or send someone an invite. Whatever though, I'm hoping once you capture a base it just keeps going till someone else takes it from you, otherwise I'll never get that helmet lol.

Yeah, probably so. I used their store locator to find the exact spot.
If you live by a couple 7-11's that are nearby each other you can see and attack both by pinch zooming out.
I have my first 7-11 captured and the score keeps increasing just like KOTH, pretty neat.

So far I've gotten: Premium Xbox Theme, Bulletproof Emblem, Double XP, Assault Rifle Copper, and Assault Rifle Silver.
Posted Image

#202 Saint Noir

Saint Noir

CinemaScope

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

Should Kmart get a few Limited Editions at most B&M stores?

#203 Ph1l0z0ph3r

Ph1l0z0ph3r

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

Hmm Microsoft Store order just shipped with Next Day Air Saver so I'm guessing I'll atleast get it on Tuesday not bad.

#204 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

Yeah, probably so. I used their store locator to find the exact spot.
If you live by a couple 7-11's that are nearby each other you can see and attack both by pinch zooming out.
I have my first 7-11 captured and the score keeps increasing just like KOTH, pretty neat.

So far I've gotten: Premium Xbox Theme, Bulletproof Emblem, Double XP, Assault Rifle Copper, and Assault Rifle Silver.

Do you what's the difference between the stores that show up as a green dot on the radar compared to the stores that show up as a white dot? I know the green dot store has helmet with 2 swords emblem above it but don't quite know what that means

#205 da510

da510

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:26 AM

There's a way to get the Locus helmet without being near any 7/11's at all. Just download this app called Fake GPS Location https://play.google....a.fakegps&hl=en

Grab a list of any 7/11's and you set it to a certain 7/11 and capture it. Fake a different 7/11 location until you get all the prizes. This method is for Android only. I'm not sure if this is possible on iOS. Depending on how many hills you capture you can get all the prizes in a few matches. Use pictures of Doritos and Mtn Dew logos to "reload." Saves a lot of time and you don't have to look like a crazy person taking pictures of Doritos in 7/11.

#206 veronesepk

veronesepk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

Hmm Microsoft Store order just shipped with Next Day Air Saver so I'm guessing I'll atleast get it on Tuesday not bad.

Did you go with the free shipping or upgrade?

#207 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

With MS you only need to select free shipping for your preorders -- most preorders are shipped a day before release by one day air (free upgrade)

Theres no guarantee that you'll get it on release day, but most people do -- your order may get delayed if they run out of copies or it may get canceled if theres a problem billing your card

#208 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

Anyone that pre ordered from Newegg get a shipping notice yet?

#209 Ph1l0z0ph3r

Ph1l0z0ph3r

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:02 AM

free shipping i think

#210 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

Anyone that pre ordered from Newegg get a shipping notice yet?

Nothing here, but I saved nearly $20 so I don't mind waiting. Busy week anyway.