• Please log in to reply
558 replies to this topic

#241 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:44 AM

Pretty much. I captured 31.
You can also lose if they're sitting there watching the hills-- it gives you the option to defend and sends 3 guys after your one, haha.
Posted Image

#242 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:51 AM

Is your device jailbroken? That's how I'm doing it on my iPad.

What app is that ? Is it in Cydia ?

#243 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:51 AM

What app is that ? Is it in Cydia ?

Yeah. Fakelocation is what I'm using.

Edit: Just unlocked the helmet, woohoo!

Edited by thisboywillbreak, 05 November 2012 - 07:03 AM.

Posted Image

#244 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:03 AM

Premium Xbox Theme
Bulletproof Emblem
Double XP
Locus Helmet (unlocked via "It's Good To Be King" app achievement")
Ghost Prop (Canada)

Thanks. Can the Double XP be won multiple times? I won it on my first hill and then later got the theme. Going to keep going until I get the other two.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#245 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:43 AM

Any way to get the King of the Hill bonuses without a fancy phone...?

#246 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:50 AM

Pre-ordered Halo 4 on Amazon and I have Prime and the estimate delivery jumped from Tuesday to Thursday so I changed it to one day shipping and that put it back to tuesday. Just letting anyone else who ordered on Amazon know.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#247 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

Any way to get the King of the Hill bonuses without a fancy phone...?

Which ones do you want?

Pre-ordered Halo 4 on Amazon and I have Prime and the estimate delivery jumped from Tuesday to Thursday so I changed it to one day shipping and that put it back to tuesday. Just letting anyone else who ordered on Amazon know.

Mine did the same. Not worth $3.99 extra for me, though.
Posted Image

#248 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:05 AM

Which ones do you want?

Just the helmet really. I only want something that I could use in game and the emblem is just 'meh.'

#249 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

my LE is still for Tuesday hope it doesn't change though I will be heading to Best Buy to see if I can score one at midnight

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#250 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

I hope they release another way to get the emblem/theme/helmet...I already have the max 2x exp from the Dew thing so I don't need that, there are just so many exclusive things with this game now lol.

659629.png?68329996

#251 chickenbutt

chickenbutt

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Has anyone from the Los Angeles area ordered from Microsoft Store before? How long does it usually take?

#252 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

Just the helmet really. I only want something that I could use in game and the emblem is just 'meh.'

I could get one more I suppose.
Working on a second for another CAG at the moment though.
Posted Image

#253 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:32 AM

I could get one more I suppose.
Working on a second for another CAG at the moment though.

If you could I would :hot:SUPER:hot: appreciate it, but if you do not have the time I understand.

I do not have much but if you need any of the dlc stuff or whatever from my list currently they are yours haha

#254 jblackland

jblackland

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

Just checked my Amazon account, and my copy is now marked as shipped with a UPS tracking number. Good luck to anyone else who went the Amazon route.

#255 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

Got everything except the helmet. Using my wife's android phone because the fake GPS is so much better than the one on my iPhone IMO. I just captured like 25 areas straight. Phone is now on it's 3rd recharge, lol.

komentra.png card.png

#256 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

Just checked my Amazon account, and my copy is now marked as shipped with a UPS tracking number. Good luck to anyone else who went the Amazon route.

Mine's still not shipped yet even with one day shipping but it says expected to arrive Tuesday.

My $8 Last Story hasn't shipped yet either. Bah.

komentra.png card.png

#257 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

damn mine is also not yet shipped though I also have a laptop I ordered Saturday that is supposed to arrive on Tuesday too and it still hasn't shipped either

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#258 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

Sweet, just got my Locus Helmet. Now I'm even more hyped for tomorrow night
Posted ImagePosted Image

#259 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

Amazon just charged my debit card and status switched to shipping soon. Wooo!
Now charge me for that $8 Last Story dammit!

EDIT: Last Story shipping soon too!

Edited by Komentra, 05 November 2012 - 10:08 AM.

komentra.png card.png

#260 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

How long does it take to get one of those helms? I'd love to get my hands on it. Locus is definitely up there with Pathfinder and CIO.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#261 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

Has anyone from the Los Angeles area ordered from Microsoft Store before? How long does it usually take?

I live in Orange County. I've had 3 separate preorder orders. All came on release day.

I ordered Halo 4 on Saturday morning. Got my "shipped" email on Sunday. So it's looking good for release day as well. But if this misses because of my late order, I'll be okay with it because I wasn't expecting to buy Halo 4 for awhile because of my backlog of games. But the reviews and videos looked so good that it tempted me. :)

I thought about driving to the Microsoft Store. I have 2 within 20 minutes of me. But then I thought that'd be 2 trips (1 to preorder, 1 to pickup) and the $5 I'd save would probably be wasted in gas and time.

#262 Theenternal

Theenternal

CAG got me pregnant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

How do you scan again in this king of the hill game? I did it once during a fight but cant do it anymore. I now just am sending out for supplies while holding this base. Is that all I can do?
Posted Image
http://www.grapplemo...yevtakayama.gif

Removed IMG tags due to sig guideline violations.

#263 chickenbutt

chickenbutt

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

I live in Orange County. I've had 3 separate preorder orders. All came on release day.

I ordered Halo 4 on Saturday morning. Got my "shipped" email on Sunday. So it's looking good for release day as well. But if this misses because of my late order, I'll be okay with it because I wasn't expecting to buy Halo 4 for awhile because of my backlog of games. But the reviews and videos looked so good that it tempted me. :)

I thought about driving to the Microsoft Store. I have 2 within 20 minutes of me. But then I thought that'd be 2 trips (1 to preorder, 1 to pickup) and the $5 I'd save would probably be wasted in gas and time.

Ah that's great. Really excited to get the game and just got the shipping email :)

#264 vince726

vince726

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:09 AM

does anyone know how the rewards certificates work if I preorder from Best buy.. When is my $20.00 going to be available and is it a coupon that I print.What Can I use it on? Thanks

#265 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

Might hit up the MS store tonight, they're playing from 10-midnight, giving out prizes and giftcards and having pizza lol

#266 YodaEXE

YodaEXE

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

Might hit up the MS store tonight, they're playing from 10-midnight, giving out prizes and giftcards and having pizza lol

I was thinking about doing the same at the local MS Store here as well. I'm all for free stuff.
Posted Image

#267 FatherChesz

FatherChesz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

I wanted to hit up the MS Store but it's a solid 125 mile round trip and that's a long drive home at 1 AM...I'll settle for a midnight pickup at Gamestop and 25 cent Dr Pepper wings at Sheetz.

If it hasn't been mentioned already, you can also get the bulletproof emblem from the Halo 4 KotH game on iOS/Android.

#268 YodaEXE

YodaEXE

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

If it hasn't been mentioned already, you can also get the bulletproof emblem from the Halo 4 KotH game on iOS/Android.

What's the Halo 4 KotH game? I don't see it on the Play store.

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I found it. Didn't realize that it wasn't made by Microsoft.

Edited by YodaEXE, 05 November 2012 - 02:51 PM.

Posted Image

#269 DM1978

DM1978

CAG since July 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

Just got an email from NewEgg, their packaging and getting ready to ship within 24-48 hours, hopefully it will arrive by Friday-Saturday :lol:

"By Grabthar's Hammer, what a saving." - Sir Alexander Dane(Galaxy Quest)

ccccccccc[]================>

#270 poopmastr7

poopmastr7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

Just got an email from NewEgg, their packaging and getting ready to ship within 24-48 hours, hopefully it will arrive by Friday-Saturday :lol:

this game is my first preorder from new egg.. how long do new games usually take to come? i ordered black ops 2 from them as well. I guess we arent getting release day delivery but I can wait a couple of days for the good price. good thing i have AC3 to hold me over.