New PS Store look is out

kingcz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
And I already hate it. After downloading 25MB patch, what I see is black&white Store logo, main screen is blank until you press the Triangle to bring up the MENU, searching is pain in arse better than recent Youtube apps but worse than anything else, It has same interface as Youtube apps-- they never learn. Mainly because it now changed to an apps not like flashing old one, it takes longer to load or even not loading at all. Worst change of the year for me. Give me back the old one.

Or...it could be that the new store is getting hammered by curious users. Servers were extremely slow last night (and likely this morning) due to the PS All-Stars Battle Royale beta being released to Plus members and Vita users.

[quote name='SynGamer']Or...it could be that the new store is getting hammered by curious users. Servers were extremely slow last night (and likely this morning) due to the PS All-Stars Battle Royale beta being released to Plus members and Vita users.[/QUOTE]

When did you become such a Sony fanboi. The new store sucks you Canucky defector. If you weren't flipflopping right out of the country you'd see that. Also hurry up and buy Borderlands 2.

[quote name='Mad39er']When did you become such a Sony fanboi. The new store sucks you Canucky defector. If you weren't flipflopping right out of the country you'd see that. Also hurry up and buy Borderlands 2.[/QUOTE]

Fanboi? No. I simply happen to like the Metro look in this case, though from the sound of things Sony didn't launch this very well (servers-wise). Also, I'll buy BL2 when I can afford it...whore :D

[quote name='rpg']in the morning i check the uk store and it was still the same ?[/QUOTE]
They took it down in the UK, server errors or something. Read it on joystiq

bread's done
Back