Anarchy Reigns pre-order price drop to...$29.99(!?) Amazon.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Nice find OP? Is this game high on anyone's wish list?[/QUOTE]

Just because you dont like it doesnt mean other people arent interested.

Thanks for the "Nice find OP?" comment. Way to threadcrap. :applause:

I ended up importing my copy since the game is completely in english. I stopped caring for Sega of America a long, long time ago.

[quote name='limelight022']Just because you dont like it doesnt mean other people arent interested.

Thanks for the "Nice find OP?" comment. Way to threadcrap. :applause:[/QUOTE]

How do you know it wasn't an honest question? I think if he was being smart he would have put "?!"

I got this the last time. $30 seems like the perfect price. I'm really stoked for it, but I hope it doesn't get pushed back again. That'd blow.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']I ended up importing my copy since the game is completely in english. I stopped caring for Sega of America a long, long time ago.[/QUOTE]

How is it?

[quote name='doodofdoods']How is it?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty fun. I don't think it was worth the cost of import. I'd say $30 is a good price for the game.

The game is a pretty fun brawler, but the campaign is more like an training mode to online. There's a lot of characters and game modes to try out online or offline with the bots. If Madworld had multiplayer, I'd say it would turn out like this game. I haven't tried online as much due to the fact that I had some latency issues with people in Japan.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']It's pretty fun. I don't think it was worth the cost of import. I'd say $30 is a good price for the game.

The game is a pretty fun brawler, but the campaign is more like an training mode to online. There's a lot of characters and game modes to try out online or offline with the bots. If Madworld had multiplayer, I'd say it would turn out like this game. I haven't tried online as much due to the fact that I had some latency issues with people in Japan.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. Put in a pre-order. Platinum hasn't disappointed me yet.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Good to know. Put in a pre-order. Platinum hasn't disappointed me yet.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I'm probably going to get a domestic copy too at this price to enjoy online. I still don't like Sega of America but I"m a huge Platnium fanboy. The soundtrack in this game is fantastic but there will be those who will hate it.

This is the trailer that sold the game for me:

[youtube]CNJYYjYMcMM[/youtube]

[quote name='mkelehan']$30 for a game where I can play as Bayonetta and don't have to buy a Wii U? Sounds good to me.[/QUOTE]

^THIS.

that is all;)

I think $30 is what MSRP is going to be, but there's no harm in putting in a pre-order now to lock in the price and then canceling later if you want.

Does Buy.com put a cc authorization on your card for pre-orders like Fry's, or do they charge once it's ready to be shipped like Newegg?

[quote name='mkelehan']$30 for a game where I can play as Bayonetta and don't have to buy a Wii U? Sounds good to me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MasaTFC']^THIS.

that is all;)[/QUOTE]

cocaine is a helluva drug

Did not much care for the demo of this. MP was really awkwardly designed and I am not convinced the mechanics are compelling. There's some decent fun though. $30 isn't a bad price, I think, especially since it can only go down from there.

I'm trying to talk myself out of pre-ordering this as I already have my import copy but... I just love PG so damn much.

For those interested;
This game is very good and very fun, but is definitely not up to snuff with PG's other titles like Bayonetta and Vanquish. It just lacks a certain polish and depth to make the single player stand out as extraordinary and the multiplayer (though I played with latency issues because I was pinging Japanese servers) seemed very unbalanced. In many occasions the player who hits first wins, and there are multiple one combo KO's and juggling.

That being said...I still had an absolute BLAST playing this game. If you've played and enjoyed MadWorld then you will enjoy this game and should not pass it up at this price. I probably put in 50 or so hours when I 1000 pointed it and I kept playing for weeks. The only reason I stopped was because it eventually became to cumbersome to find a game online. A lot of the fun comes from the absolutely wonderful soundtrack that is made up of primarily cheesy, but incredibly catchy, rap.

If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask!

Thanks for the info from the early importers. So it seems that I shouldn't get this if I don't play online, heck, if it didn't have bayo I probably wouldn't even care at all for this game.

ive had my ps3 version on preorder from amazon for a few months now it was 30 then. looking forward to it.

[quote name='TooPoor']Thanks for the info from the early importers. So it seems that I shouldn't get this if I don't play online, heck, if it didn't have bayo I probably wouldn't even care at all for this game.[/QUOTE]

i haven't played it yet but from impressions ive read its mainly about the online stuff. you can watch this youtube trailer for the different kinds of things they have (skip to about 1:23)

[quote name='Gosha']I wonder if there will be an eventual Wii U port of this.[/QUOTE]

no clue but i would guess not just because the US release was so delayed some people thought it was going to be cancelled. so if it barely comes out on ps3/360 i doubt they would take the time to port to wii u.

I've never seen that trailer posted above. It does seem like they put a ton of focus on multiplayer. Weird thing is if that is the case, none of the trophies require you to play multiplayer. MP is fun if you get into a match though. I never experienced any lag issues, it just took a while to find a match at times. I figured it was just due to the time difference and most likely not being on during Japan peak hours.

bread's done
Back