Kmart-Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (NEW) $10 (360/PS3)

FlynnSF

CAGiversary!
My first post so please approach me with caution:

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows: Xbox 360 $9.99 w/ free pickup, PS3 $10.98 shipped from Kmart :hot:

Proceed to checkout for final price

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows (Xbox 360 or PS3)

$9.99 with free store pickup or + $1 shipping

Only Xbox 360 version is available for pickup.

Got a PS3 copy for $4.24 shipped! I applied 7,000 ($7.00) worth of free Shop My Way Reward points (if you're a member, you may have received this email for Sears or Kmart but the points apply to either store).

Thanks OP! I already own the LE for LoS but the slipcover is pretty frail and I rather have the game out separately. Plus I'd like to have an actual case for this. First time this has ever been this cheap so if any of you are on the fence I'd suggest you don't wait and buy it!

Man, I'd have 5000 rewards points to use if not for the fact that Kmart had the wrong email address on file for me (they interpreted my "u" as a "v") which I just found out today.

Still a nice deal, comes to about $12 shipped, but I'm liking the odds of a $9.99 shipped deal from NewEgg in the near future.

Is this a good game? I LOOOVVVEEE Castlevania games, but I never bought this one because the gameplay is totally different :/ so I am not sure if getting it ):

[quote name='TheEliminator62']Shows sold out for me. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
Too bad, after all, I wanted to try it for $10. I tried buying it but the links only sent me to the mobile site (I'm using iPod right now)... :/

Edit: PS3 version is OOS already (it will show OOS during check out). Not sure about the Xbox version though. Thanks OP! This was a good deal :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, wish my local K-Mart had more gaming deals so I could fully take advantage of their program. I don't think I've seen this one in store. Stacking some clearance games with the bonus point coupons would be sweet.

[quote name='CaoPi']I just ordered one for PS3, where does it say that it's OOS?[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I didn't even bother to check. Just ordered one with free shipping (due to .1 Shopyourway Max subscription :) and using my bonus SYWR points so free :)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Awesome! I didn't even bother to check. Just ordered one with free shipping (due to .1 Shopyourway Max subscription :) and using my bonus SYWR points so free :)[/QUOTE]

I bought this with the free shipping too. Did you also sign up for the free 3 month max trial that somehow turned out to be a full year?

[quote name='blcklblskt']I can't get the mobile website to load the PS3 version. Crap. I've been looking for this price forever.[/QUOTE]

Kmart mobile rarely ever works right for me.

[quote name='blcklblskt']I can't get the mobile website to load the PS3 version. Crap. I've been looking for this price forever.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it is sold out? I bought the 360 version. That one loads but not PS3.

are online prices the same on the stores? i have a kmart not 4 minutes from my house and i would love to check if they have a ps3 copy

$10 game? In for 1.... I probably won't even take it out of the plastic because of my backlog. But can't resist.

PS3 version isn't even on their website now.

[quote name='Sandrock7383']this game worked it's way into being one of my favorites this gen. if you can snag it for 10, it's so worth it.[/QUOTE]

Same here. It's definitely in my top 10 of this gen, possibly top 5. Extremely underrated. Great story, beautiful setting, and the battle system is fair and challenging. I can't wait for the sequel and the 3DS game.

Just ordered the PS3 version. Thanks, OP.

My order says...

Item unavailable at warehouse.
Item will be shipped from a store location.

Did anyone else get that message?

[quote name='Blaster man']I bought this with the free shipping too. Did you also sign up for the free 3 month max trial that somehow turned out to be a full year?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure actually. I think I signed up for either 3 months or 6 months at some point this year for like a penny or 2 cents or something miniscule on the off chance I ever bought something online. But it does seem like it's been extended for longer with no charge on my card :) Ordered a pair of shoes and now this so it's worked out for me.

[quote name='shadowkast']i would assume so[/QUOTE]

Which would you assume? I'll definitely get it if its in store, has anyone checked yet?

[quote name='Fatalis Fafnir']Deal is dead. Price is showing 29.99. Managed to get PS3 version before it died.[/QUOTE]
It says 29.99 then right below it Now 9.99! And yes the PS3 one is dead. :(

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I'm not sure actually. I think I signed up for either 3 months or 6 months at some point this year for like a penny or 2 cents or something miniscule on the off chance I ever bought something online. But it does seem like it's been extended for longer with no charge on my card :) Ordered a pair of shoes and now this so it's worked out for me.[/QUOTE]

That's the one. It was a 3 month deal but somehow it turned into a full year.

[quote name='FlynnSF']Got a PS3 copy for $4.24 shipped! I applied 7,000 ($7.00) worth of free Shop My Way Reward points (if you're a member, you may have received this email for Sears or Kmart but the points apply to either store).[/QUOTE]

I have more than 7,000 points so I wonder if I were to use them today whether the system would be smart enough to deduct the promotional 7,000 points first since these expire today...

Good deal but no plastic. Been looking for the 360 version for a while now. I still have the dlc.
I haven't shopped kmart since Josh (& team) departed.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']I'm liking the odds of a $9.99 shipped deal from NewEgg in the near future.[/QUOTE]

Shoot, already gone. What reason is there to suspect Newegg will have it on sale soon? I'll keep my eye on it just in case, I really liked this game when I rented it a few years ago.

[quote name='CatEyes']Shoot, already gone. What reason is there to suspect Newegg will have it on sale soon? I'll keep my eye on it just in case, I really liked this game when I rented it a few years ago.[/QUOTE]

Just a hunch really. It's $19.99 shipped now and BF will be here soon enough.

This is weird. I was gonna get the PS3 version and when I checked out, it went OOS again but my PayPal payment went through. I hope the payment doesn't post so I don't have to argue back $12.

[quote name='Wetrix']PS3 is back in stock as of 8:10 PM PST[/QUOTE]
By the time I saw this post last night, they were OOS again. By some miracle, I was able to in-store pickup a PS3 copy in Anaheim (with only 5? stores in a 300 mile radius carrying it). I stopped by today while running errands and got it, though the online order employee nearly couldn't find it... can't blame him, as he was a bit frazzled by the previous customer trying to argue some random $50 discount on an XBox 360 without any justification besides, "I saw it SOMEWHERE online." ... He finally told her to go online. :applause:

So to sum up my CSB, thanks for this post and thanks OP!

bread's done
Back