Photo
- - - - -

Kmart-Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (NEW) $10 (360/PS3)

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

Deal is dead. Price is showing 29.99. Managed to get PS3 version before it died.

It says 29.99 then right below it Now 9.99! And yes the PS3 one is dead. :(

#32 awsookysooky

awsookysooky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

thanks, OP. In for an Xbox copy.

#33 rufusjenkins

rufusjenkins

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

Part version doesn't show up

#34 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

I'm not sure actually. I think I signed up for either 3 months or 6 months at some point this year for like a penny or 2 cents or something miniscule on the off chance I ever bought something online. But it does seem like it's been extended for longer with no charge on my card :) Ordered a pair of shoes and now this so it's worked out for me.

That's the one. It was a 3 month deal but somehow it turned into a full year.

#35 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

Got a PS3 copy for $4.24 shipped! I applied 7,000 ($7.00) worth of free Shop My Way Reward points (if you're a member, you may have received this email for Sears or Kmart but the points apply to either store).

I have more than 7,000 points so I wonder if I were to use them today whether the system would be smart enough to deduct the promotional 7,000 points first since these expire today...

#36 Gore

Gore

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

Good deal but no plastic. Been looking for the 360 version for a while now. I still have the dlc.
I haven't shopped kmart since Josh (& team) departed.

#37 CatEyes

CatEyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

I'm liking the odds of a $9.99 shipped deal from NewEgg in the near future.

Shoot, already gone. What reason is there to suspect Newegg will have it on sale soon? I'll keep my eye on it just in case, I really liked this game when I rented it a few years ago.

#38 iamchopsticks

iamchopsticks

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

Scored an Xbox copy! Thanks, OP!

#39 Neuropod

Neuropod

Because, anarchy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

Shoot, already gone. What reason is there to suspect Newegg will have it on sale soon? I'll keep my eye on it just in case, I really liked this game when I rented it a few years ago.

Just a hunch really. It's $19.99 shipped now and BF will be here soon enough.

#40 Wetrix

Wetrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

PS3 is back in stock as of 8:10 PM PST

#41 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:43 AM

This is weird. I was gonna get the PS3 version and when I checked out, it went OOS again but my PayPal payment went through. I hope the payment doesn't post so I don't have to argue back $12.

#42 BigBizzee

BigBizzee

I feel asleep....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:55 AM

Ps3 version is back up for sure, but it's showing up as $29.99 on the site and in the cart :-(

#43 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Just got mine from UPS! Kmart shipping is actually pretty good.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#44 Gotenks

Gotenks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

Just received my PS3 copy. It still has a $59.99 price tag on it and a $29.99 tag on the side.
Posted Image

#45 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:46 AM

PS3 is back in stock as of 8:10 PM PST

By the time I saw this post last night, they were OOS again. By some miracle, I was able to in-store pickup a PS3 copy in Anaheim (with only 5? stores in a 300 mile radius carrying it). I stopped by today while running errands and got it, though the online order employee nearly couldn't find it... can't blame him, as he was a bit frazzled by the previous customer trying to argue some random $50 discount on an XBox 360 without any justification besides, "I saw it SOMEWHERE online." ... He finally told her to go online. :applause:

So to sum up my CSB, thanks for this post and thanks OP!

#46 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

just went to mine last night, $29.99. So meh whatever, the wait for Castlevania continues.

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing
:360:
WWE 2k14

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Dr. Luigi
:3ds: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

#47 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

Holy shit this game is fucking hard! I'm probably your average skilled gamer and I died like 10 times in the first hour of the game. I had to set it to easy mode and I'm still dying. The camera sucks, unseeable enemies hit you from off camera, I fall off ledges and cliffs to instadeath because they have no signal to show you were the next jump or handhold is. I'll keep playing it but I have a feeling it will piss me off and I might trade it into amazon unfinished. Right now it's worth all 10 bucks back at amazon trade in.

#48 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:29 AM

Holy shit this game is fucking hard! I'm probably your average skilled gamer and I died like 10 times in the first hour of the game. I had to set it to easy mode and I'm still dying. The camera sucks, unseeable enemies hit you from off camera, I fall off ledges and cliffs to instadeath because they have no signal to show you were the next jump or handhold is. I'll keep playing it but I have a feeling it will piss me off and I might trade it into amazon unfinished. Right now it's worth all 10 bucks back at amazon trade in.

yeah it's harder than god of war games but no where near ninja gaiden, a game i really enjoy. i suggest learning the combat system than using god of war's button mashing system. i do agree the camera is pretty annoying, causing some unnecessary deaths.

#49 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

That's why I waited for ~$10 range. :lol:

#50 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:45 AM

yeah it's harder than god of war games but no where near ninja gaiden, a game i really enjoy. i suggest learning the combat system than using god of war's button mashing system. i do agree the camera is pretty annoying, causing some unnecessary deaths.

Eh...I've never played any of the god of war or ninja gaiden games...

#51 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

Online deal only or confirmed to be in stores too? For PS3 version?

#52 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

Online deal only or confirmed to be in stores too? For PS3 version?

It's dead, this is from last week. We've already received it in the mail...

#53 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

Eh...I've never played any of the god of war or ninja gaiden games...

Oh, no wonder you can't handle a slightly above average difficult hack n slash game. ;)

#54 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

1st couple of hours of gameplay is subpar. Once you get more into the story prgression and thus more gear and move sets, things get way more awesome.

Oh, no wonder you can't handle a slightly above average difficult hack n slash game. ;)

LOL, LOD is pretty much a compsite of Shadow of Collosus and God of War without the open world. Some of the set pieces are not as impressive as GoW but does it pretty good.

#55 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

LOL, LOD is pretty much a compsite of Shadow of Collosus and God of War without the open world. Some of the set pieces are not as impressive as GoW but does it pretty good.

I enjoyed Shadow of Collosus and LOS, but not so much GoW series. The combat is so boring I actually fell asleep while playing one of them. How odd is that. Now Ninja Gaiden and Bayonetta are the true gems in this genre. I started playing LOS on hard the first time and it was a bit of challenge but compares to Master Ninja on Ninja Gaiden, it's just a tickle. So to the guy saying LOS is too hard on easy really need to learn how to play these games and not just button mashing them.

#56 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

I can't stand this game. I'm trading it into Amazon to get my 10 bucks back. The only thing good that I can see about it is Patrick Stewart. I'm tired of dying constantly. I fell off a cliff about 10 times then I got past that and had to walk TOWARDS the camera. The fucking game has a cliff off camera, you have no camera control, and since I'm forced to walk TOWARDS the camera, I can't see where I'm going. I walk right off another goddamn cliff. Give me a fucking break. I immediately ejected the disk, went through the amazon trade in process, then came here to bitch. Yes, I know I suck at games compared to you guys but this game is about as fun as hitting my dick with a hammer, I'm not spending my time playing it.

edit:
exactly...
http://www.escapistm...Lords-of-Shadow

Edited by Blaster man, 26 October 2012 - 01:55 AM.

#57 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

I can't stand this game. I'm trading it into Amazon to get my 10 bucks back. The only thing good that I can see about it is Patrick Stewart. I'm tired of dying constantly. I fell off a cliff about 10 times then I got past that and had to walk TOWARDS the camera. The fucking game has a cliff off camera, you have no camera control, and since I'm forced to walk TOWARDS the camera, I can't see where I'm going. I walk right off another goddamn cliff. Give me a fucking break. I immediately ejected the disk, went through the amazon trade in process, then came here to bitch. Yes, I know I suck at games compared to you guys but this game is about as fun as hitting my dick with a hammer, I'm not spending my time playing it.

Back to COD you go. ;)

edit:
exactly...

http://www.escapistm...Lords-of-Shadow

The way this reviewer reviews games is awesome! :lol:

#58 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

He tears apart Borderlands 1 and 2 while still being entertaining.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#59 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

Back to COD you go. ;)

Believe it or not, I've never played a COD game before....

I've heard of these reviews before but this is the first time I watched one. You should check out the Fable 3's review. That was good stuff.

#60 Kerplunkuga

Kerplunkuga

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

Back to COD you go. ;)

...to wipe off the phlegm you just coughed onto your lovers forehead... and then your lover stabs you.

Posted Image