[DEAD]Super Street Fighter IV: AE (PS3, 360), Kirby's Epic Yarn, Just Dance $16

Kirby Epic Yarn looks tempting but spent so much on ds games this past week have to sit this one out but thanks OP! I might see if i can pick this up the more i think about it.

Thanks OP!!! Been waiting to get SFIV:AE forever now and just couldn't justify buying it over $20 but $16 shipped is too good to pass up! :razz:

Getting close on the $10 price point for SSFIV AE. I'm refuse to give Capcom more than $10 on SF. I got SFIV on release for $60 and SSFIV for $30. Still waiting for UMvsC2 to drop in price and the Next SFxTekken to come out and drop in price. I will no longer be a Capcom sucker.

[quote name='rogueweapon']Getting close on the $10 price point for SSFIV AE. I'm refuse to give Capcom more than $10 on SF. I got SFIV on release for $60 and SSFIV for $30. Still waiting for UMvsC2 to drop in price and the Next SFxTekken to come out and drop in price. I will no longer be a Capcom sucker.[/QUOTE]

Aw, poor baby.

AE is $15 if you already have Super Street Fighter.

Doubt there's gonna be another SFxTk. Just the 2013 patch in December. Maybe a GOTY/Super version with all the characters unlocked next year, but I doubt it.

[quote name='rogueweapon']Getting close on the $10 price point for SSFIV AE. I'm refuse to give Capcom more than $10 on SF. I got SFIV on release for $60 and SSFIV for $30. Still waiting for UMvsC2 to drop in price and the Next SFxTekken to come out and drop in price. I will no longer be a Capcom sucker.[/QUOTE]
You spent ~$65 more than I spent on these SFIV games. :cry:

But, I know how you feel. I have redundant copies of Capcom games here and there.

What is the difference between SSF4 and the Arcade Edition? I did not know that there was yet another version of STF4 besides the Super one.

[quote name='Ashlee']What is the difference between SSF4 and the Arcade Edition? I did not know that there was yet another version of STF4 besides the Super one.[/QUOTE]

the timing of combos was tweaked along w/dmg etc for character balance. there's some additional options for stat tracking and ranking, mp etc...but the most notable addition are the playable fighters Yun, Yang, Evil Ryu, and Oni.

bread's done
Back