Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) $26.98 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#121 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:54 AM

No, they are just taking a lottery to see who gets outerfox's lone copy that they won't ship to him. JK :)

lewl. It wouldn't surprise me to get an email tomorrow

"Sorry but this item is out of stock and we do not know when it will return. We have not charged your credit card and sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for shopping at Amazon."

But like I said, no biggie. :P I just think it sucks if they "oversold" it. I think I bit when it was listed as 150-ish still in stock.

#122 Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

Ordered it on Thursday and it came today in perfect condition, now for it to collect dust since I will never open it
Posted Image
Nintendo Network ID: Yeloazndevil

#123 Roll

Roll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

Ordered it on Thursday and it came today in perfect condition, now for it to collect dust since I will never open it

Is it really going to gain THAT much value over time?

#124 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:50 AM

Well I just contacted Amazon over why I haven't been charged yet. It is indeed because I chose FSSS. Although that made no sense to me, since I've always chose that method and have had no issues being charged or it shipping out by the next day. They decided to expedite my package and I'll have it in 2 days instead of however long it takes for FSSS.

I kinda feel bad now, I was just curious why it hadn't been charged and wasn't really angry. Didn't expect a boost up in shipping time. Amazon has some amazing customer service. This person was a whole lot more helpful than the last person I had to talk to.

#125 Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

Is it really going to gain THAT much value over time?

no, I don't plan on opening it as I already own the asia version it was just something to collect. I already borrowed the CE from a friend months ago to encode the OST to FLAC so I really don't need to open it.
Posted Image

#126 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:59 PM

Bah the copy I recieved has a hole in the back from something stabbing into it.

#127 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

Well I just contacted Amazon over why I haven't been charged yet. It is indeed because I chose FSSS. Although that made no sense to me, since I've always chose that method and have had no issues being charged or it shipping out by the next day. They decided to expedite my package and I'll have it in 2 days instead of however long it takes for FSSS.

Ya...FSSS used to go out in a day or so like normal shipping for me, but the last few times I've ordered with FSSS, it's taken like 3-5 days just to process and ship.

#128 Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

Bah the copy I recieved has a hole in the back from something stabbing into it.

that sucks that has happened to me before, was it shipped in a cardboard box or the crappy padded envelope?
Posted Image

#129 FEN1XD0WN

FEN1XD0WN

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

got mine today, was expecting it tomorrow so i was surprised. and the quality is 200% FLAWLESS.....kinda shocked me after having crappy experiences from them and knowing other peoples horror stories.

#130 io

io

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

I got mine yesterday - at least they shipped in cardboard and not a bubble mailer. It was in one of those wraparound cardboard packages - not quite a box, but it did the job. Actually those have some advantage over a box because it was a tight fit so the game box didn't bounce around loose within a larger box which could dent it up.

Like I said earlier, I alrready got a platinum for this game, so I guess I'm keeping this sealed. Now I have to get rid of the Best Buy art book version that I picked up a few months back. This was the one that wasn't quite the CE but had an art book bundled with it in a larger box. I'm glad I sold my original (regular) version of the game right after beating it or I'd have 3 copies now ;).

#131 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

that sucks that has happened to me before, was it shipped in a cardboard box or the crappy padded envelope?

Cardboard box. The box had no damage though so it obviously happened before they shipped it.

#132 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

X360 version just creeped down to $29.49

#133 keine

keine

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

crept?

I'm hoping that I can end up getting the 360 version for $20. :D
Posted Image "I want me some glory hole." -The Great Jerry Jones

#134 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B0062VM8M4/

Xbox 360 version now $26.98

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#135 king9x

king9x

King of NYNEX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B0062VM8M4/

Xbox 360 version now $26.98

Amazon Warehouse has a used one for $19.16

"Small wrinkle / bend on item case."

decept1.png

#136 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Got my ps3 one yesterday, even though I have the vanilla version sealed still. I kinda want to keep it sealed, lol (my OCD rules me)!

#137 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

Hopefully the Xbox 360 version slips as close as 60% off or $20; until then, I am playing the waiting game.

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:pc: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#138 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

The order I made on the 20th finally shipped. Unfortunately, even though I was told that I'd have "a rush placed on my order" to have it delivered the 25th, I was emailed then that I wouldn't get it until tomorrow. It's cool though, at least I'll have it tomorrow. Now to have the game on the shelf for a while in its sealed and soon to be backlogged glory. :P

#139 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:03 AM

914 remaining.
Will we see a lower price once it gets closer to 500?

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#140 Frany

Frany

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:25 AM

...In for one since I already own the collectors guide.

#141 Bandersnatch84

Bandersnatch84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:11 AM

Wasn't a big fan of the game, but the collector's edition is really well done. I wish Square Enix did a collector's edition for Nier like this. Time to sell off my regular copy.

#142 moneysaver

moneysaver

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:29 AM

I don't want to risk missing out so im ordering this now. Hopefully it comes soon.

Posted Image

I'm ordering purely for the collectors element. Not a great fan of the game.