Toys R Us Weekly Ad 10 21-27 2012

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31 Rod92905

Rod92905

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

It all depends if TRU classifies the Skylanders figures as a video game accesory....which it technically is. It be neat if it does but I am thinking it probably won't.

#32 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

Nice little coupon I found that could be useful with the skylanders stuff tomorrow, especially if you're buying $100+ dollars worth -

http://trus.imageg.n...alCoupon:101012

-edit - I found it on coupons.com, but it's legit and posted on the main TRU website as well.

"Excludes sale items and promotional offers.
In-store purchase only... video game hardware, video games..., and shipping & handling."

Almost everyone one of their coupons has these exact words. Only one that didn't was that additional $10 off on Borderlands 2 for one day only back in September.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#33 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:13 PM

20% TRU coupon did not work with the skylanders as they were already on sale.. I tried a few minutes ago. TRU has A TON of skylanders in stock.

#34 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

Got three Giant guys and three little series 2 guys. $61 total all on one receipt.
Lots of TRU Legendary Bouncers available (though I didn't pick one up). I mean LOTS, like a shopping cart filled with maybe 200 of them.

#35 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

In terms of the b1g40% it never has worked for point cards of any sort in the past. With that said I am always hopeful that it will randomly work one of the sales now!

#36 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

WHEN IS THE YEARLY OCTOBER B2G1 Free on ALL GAMES sale???

#37 SW4J

SW4J

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

With BOGO 40% and the coupons, this actually works out better than B2G1F. Do they normally offer anything substantially better than B2G1F for BF for regular games?

#38 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

With BOGO 40% and the coupons, this actually works out better than B2G1F. Do they normally offer anything substantially better than B2G1F for BF for regular games?

What coupon were you able to use with video games?

#39 SW4J

SW4J

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

What coupon were you able to use with video games?

I didn't try it yet but the e-mail mentioned 20% off with $100 purchase, 15% off with a $50-100 purchase, and 10% off with a $49.99 or less purchase. This would have made it a better deal. Now that you mention it though it does mention video games in the fine print...which sucks! I was holding off on placing the order in case someone mentioned a BF deal that was better.

#40 Skiry

Skiry

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

While I was in TRU today, they told me to come back tomorrow for a Skylanders event that they didn't have much knowledge on other than more character(s?) were coming out. Anyone know anything about this? I'm debating if its worth another trip out.

#41 Nax5

Nax5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

So, does anyone know what happened to Shoprunner on Toys R Us? Want to grab Pokemon B&W2 but not getting any option for signing in to Shoprunner.

EDIT: Nevermind. It appears as though it is only eligible for very select items. That's a load of crap on Toys r Us' part.

#42 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

While I was in TRU today, they told me to come back tomorrow for a Skylanders event that they didn't have much knowledge on other than more character(s?) were coming out. Anyone know anything about this? I'm debating if its worth another trip out.

wave 2 comes out tomorrow for TRU.

#43 icpmattj

icpmattj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:56 PM

wave 2 figures come out tomorrow.

#44 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

I have Super Princess Peach, M & L Partners in Time, Yoshi's Island, and Mario Party; all for the DS in my cart for $103 shipped but for some reason I can't pull the trigger. maybe I'm just too cheap

I need a new signature.

#45 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

It's because you're cheap.

#46 SW4J

SW4J

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:16 PM

So then any word if TRU will be running a B2G1F promo this year at some point?

#47 hxcmusic

hxcmusic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:19 PM

wave 2 comes out tomorrow for TRU.

Wait... there are going to be new Skylanders characters on Monday? And they qualify for the b1g1 40% off?

#48 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:55 AM

Wait... there are going to be new Skylanders characters on Monday? And they qualify for the b1g1 40% off?

Seems so. My wife got the e-mail stating that the store would be getting new characters tomorrow and I assume the B1G140% goes until next Saturday.
Posted Image

#49 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:07 AM

Bleh I've caught Skylanders fever again!!!

#50 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:36 AM

My wife and I went to our local Toys R Us today and she bought me a Nintendo 3DS XL as a sweetest day present! She's definitely the best wife EVER!!! Now I think I need to take advantage of the Best Buy B2G1 deal to start off my 3DS collection!!! :)

:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown

#51 skytreader

skytreader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:27 AM

Is TRU the only store getting W2?

#52 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

Is TRU the only store getting W2?

I don't know. I've heard mixed things. I am hoping BB gets it this week and that the b2g1 free still works...

#53 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

So then any word if TRU will be running a B2G1F promo this year at some point?

Assholes didn't run a B2G1F sale this year LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO. They ran a B2 get a $50 store card deal and its over. For that I am boycotting TrUs forever and buying only at Gamestop.

#54 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

Were there different ones at TRU today? I didn't see any that weren't there yesterday but I got there late and didn't look too close.

#55 te619

te619

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:49 AM

Were there different ones at TRU today? I didn't see any that weren't there yesterday but I got there late and didn't look too close.

I checked today and didn't see any new figures. I asked the gaming cashier, and he said that a small box came in through UPS and they sold out right away. I asked him when the next shipment would be? He said that since it came UPS and not on the truck there was no way to know when the next set would arrive.

#56 ohnoitschris

ohnoitschris

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:01 AM

My wife and I went to our local Toys R Us today and she bought me a Nintendo 3DS XL as a sweetest day present! She's definitely the best wife EVER!!! Now I think I need to take advantage of the Best Buy B2G1 deal to start off my 3DS collection!!! :)

Oh dear I think my teeth are rotting after reading this post

#57 ZenDawg

ZenDawg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:24 AM

Yes, all Wave 2 were available today(they weren't all there yesterday).

Got a lot of cool figures.

And bonus tip from the clerk, the system automatically matches up same price items for the 40% off. So Giants will discount each other, lightcore, and so on all on the same receipt. No splitting purchases for max savings.

#58 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:53 AM

Oh dear I think my teeth are rotting after reading this post

?!?

:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown

#59 Octopod

Octopod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

I used this deal to get the Kirby Collection and Super Princess Peach. I think I am going to return SPP though and get Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time instead.

#60 jkimrey

jkimrey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:19 AM

Probably not the right thread, but not sure this warrants a new thread:

Just got a TRU email and there is a one day coupon (10-28) for a $15 GC with the purchase of a 3ds XL.