Iron Man 3: 5.2.13

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#271 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:44 AM

I don't know why cancerman is posting horrific pictures of people dying in a train but I guess if thats how he views ironman as a franchise who jumped the rails into the water that's his opinion and one I respect.

Is a civil war movie even possible? Are the main characters in the comic even under one umbrella?

Pretty sure that train isn't a passenger train and just hauls cargo.
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#272 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

"The Mandarin Was Here" should be carved in the side of the mountain.

He would have done more by doing that to a side of the mountain than what he did in all of the ironman 3 movie.

Phew! Mind is at ease.

#273 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

Is a civil war movie even possible? Are the main characters in the comic even under one umbrella?

You are missing Spider-man and fantastic four, the only key characters that would really matter to the story.. You can do without wolverine's slight detour into the Civil War story. You could even somewhat do without the fantastic four, I guess you could even throw Spidey out, but its easier to do his part with his character.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#274 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:48 AM

You are missing Spider-man and fantastic four, the only key characters that would really matter to the story.. You can do without wolverine's slight detour into the Civil War story. You could even somewhat do without the fantastic four, I guess you could even throw Spidey out, but its easier to do his part with his character.

Well yeah seeing as how hes one of the main characters who rips off his mask.

Did cable and deadpool have a big part? I know they tried to shoe horn those guys in during that whole saga but I don't remember what they did.

#275 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:51 AM

There were still people in it though. Does one life not mean anything to you?

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#276 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:52 AM

This is how civil war started.

#277 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:59 AM

I'd be okay with that.

Disney certain wouldn't be.

#278 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:01 AM

It would be a good thing that they rebooted Spidey. Raimi's Spidey wouldn't work in Civil War since everybody in New York found out his identity in #2.

#279 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

They saw his face. That doesn't mean they know who he is. A lot of people live there.

#280 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:15 AM

I'm hoping Sony gives back spiderman to raimi.

#281 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

There were still people in it though. Does one life not mean anything to you?

Barking up the wrong tree with me on that one, homie. If you were a regular in vs., you'd know better than to make that type of comment.

I never said it wasn't bad; just that it isn't as bad as GUNNM thought.

Anyways, one thing that really made me pause was when a particular character was talking about fortune cookies and gave the wrong origin of them...like it didn't make sense for that character to get it wrong, so I'm starting to wonder if there were other little tells here and there in the movie before the big reveal. I haven't really had the time to really process the movie all that much, but there's some pretty deep themes and imagery that the movie is showing us.
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#282 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

Barking up the wrong tree with me on that one, homie. If you were a regular in vs., you'd know better than to make that type of comment.

I never said it wasn't bad; just that it isn't as bad as GUNNM thought.

One life lost is just as bad as one hundred lost.

#283 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

I'm hoping Sony gives back spiderman to raimi.

Why? The reboot actually hit the tone of the comics much better.

#284 moon_knight

moon_knight

Gotta Have Blue Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

Why? The reboot actually hit the tone of the comics much better.

I disagree.

#285 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:02 AM

Did cable and deadpool have a big part? I know they tried to shoe horn those guys in during that whole saga but I don't remember what they did.

Cable had a big part, but not Deadpool. Their tie-in was phenomenal, though. Cable was on Cap's side of the thing and Deadpool was a bounty hunter of unregistered heroes.

#286 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:24 AM

Cable had a big part, but not Deadpool. Their tie-in was phenomenal, though. Cable was on Cap's side of the thing and Deadpool was a bounty hunter of unregistered heroes.

I read the deadpool and cable comics a while ago they didn't really go much into just like a quick cameo from Capt America I think asked for help. I never finished civil war I downloaded just now going to to read it tomorrow.

#287 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

"The Mandarin Was Here" should be carved in the side of the mountain.

He should carve it into the moon alongside Chairface Chippendale.

#288 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:52 PM

I read the deadpool and cable comics a while ago they didn't really go much into just like a quick cameo from Capt America I think asked for help. I never finished civil war I downloaded just now going to to read it tomorrow.

They had a three (four, maybe?) issue tie-in that took place in Cable and Deadpool. You probably just skipped over it before. You gotta read it. Fucking amazing.

#289 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:01 PM

They had a three (four, maybe?) issue tie-in that took place in Cable and Deadpool. You probably just skipped over it before. You gotta read it. Fucking amazing.

I stopped at when cable turned into a baby and came back into an even more powerful version of himself. I said nnnnnothx.

#290 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:14 AM

Saw it a while ago. What a streaming pile of horse shit...

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"

Trade List

#291 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

We all knew this 3 months ago dawg.

#292 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:14 AM

ha....this was shown in an Edited Version on the flight back from Mexico City tonight... Yeah IM3 was dull, but they really cut out scenes...like when he was attacked in his own home by the helicopters and he threw the piano at one of them...well instead of cutting to an exploding helicopter, the scene is "omitted" :???: ....some weird shit. 

#293 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:51 PM

They've seen beheaded people thrown in front of police stations I don't know how a piano being thrown is any more violent then that.

#294 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

They toned the violence down a bit.........I dunno is it because it was a mexican edit or because there were kids on board........or what?  Heck I wouldn't have mind seeing Monsters University as I didn't get a chance to see that and that's usually family friendly.