BestBuy $20 Coupon Off Tekken Tag Tournament 2 PS3/360

ZincAlloy

CAGiversary!
I haven't seen anyone post this one and I've been camping this game for a sale.
Log into your rewardzone homepage and go to Offers and you should see $20 off TTT2.
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com

Save $20 on Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Step back into the arena and put your skills to the test in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. The next battle awaits -- who will you tag?
Offer expires: 10/27/2012
The original tag-team fighting game is back with all-new characters, features, explosive battles and more. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 lets you square off in thrilling two-on-two, one-on-one or one-on-two fights with franchise favorites and newcomers to the series. Get it now at a great price. Available on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Offer available at Best Buy® stores only.
To redeem, claim offer and show coupon or Reward Zone member number at purchase.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Anyone tried to double dip using the voucher with b2g1f promotion ?[/QUOTE]

I also want to know since this is one I was waiting to get also.

[quote name='Draknight']I also want to know since this is one I was waiting to get also.[/QUOTE]

usually coupons say they dont combine with other promotions. However, if its becomes cheaper than the other 2 games you buy, it just becomes the free game.

[quote name='apterous']usually coupons say they dont combine with other promotions. However, if its becomes cheaper than the other 2 games you buy, it just becomes the free game.[/QUOTE]

actually the voucher never said can not be combine with other offers lol

"Markdowns taken from regular prices. Limit 1 offer per membership. Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. Not valid at BestBuy.com®. Excludes clearance, open-box and Marketplace items. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Reward Zone Gamers Club member card number or claim coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Offer valid 10/14/12-10/27/12."

So someone can try, I might do this later at best buy and grab darksider II and Max Payne with it.

BTW anyone know if Darksider II is 49.99 or 39.99? it said save $20 but once I click it the price say 49.99.

[quote name='Draknight']I also want to know since this is one I was waiting to get also.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sendoh']actually the voucher never said can not be combine with other offers lol

"Markdowns taken from regular prices. Limit 1 offer per membership. Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. Not valid at BestBuy.com®. Excludes clearance, open-box and Marketplace items. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Reward Zone Gamers Club member card number or claim coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Offer valid 10/14/12-10/27/12."

So someone can try, I might do this later at best buy and grab darksider II and Max Payne with it.

BTW anyone know if Darksider II is 49.99 or 39.99? it said save $20 but once I click it the price say 49.99.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't work. They're two offers. The PoS will void the B2G1 if you use a gamer coupon. Also learned the B2G1 voids free offers, such as the Dishonored oil lamp.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Anyone tried to double dip using the voucher with b2g1f promotion ?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I did attempt to double-dip and it did indeed work. Granted, there had to be a manager override for it, but it can be done. I got TTT2, New Super Mario Bros 2, and Kirby's Dream Collection for $79.99 w/tax.

The cashier naturally had to call over the manager because it wasn't accepting the B2G1 together with the coupon. At first she tried to say they can't combine the offer, and I politely said that the fine print doesn't mention that it can't be combined.

Long story short, she re-read the coupon, agreed with me and said it was BB's fault for not specifically being thorough with the details. BAM! Manager override and I left the store happy :) Be warned though, it seems very YMMV.

[quote name='XxLady_AthenaxX']Actually, I did attempt to double-dip and it did indeed work. Granted, there had to be a manager override for it, but it can be done. I got TTT2, New Super Mario Bros 2, and Kirby's Dream Collection for $79.99 w/tax.

The cashier naturally had to call over the manager because it wasn't accepting the B2G1 together with the coupon. At first she tried to say they can't combine the offer, and I politely said that the fine print doesn't mention that it can't be combined.

Long story short, she re-read the coupon, agreed with me and said it was BB's fault for not specifically being thorough with the details. BAM! Manager override and I left the store happy :) Be warned though, it seems very YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on having a stupid manager and her not checking the details and stipulations of the b2g1 deal.

"Excludes PC, pre-owned, pre-order and digital games, and prior purchases. May not be valid in combination with other offers."

I would get a preowned copy for $14.99 after coupon in tax free NH. I check for in stock availability, none :(

I’ve gotten 1/3 of these gamers club promotional offers to go through without a manager override.

Has anyone figured out the correct sequence of register button mashing and scanning that makes it go smooth every time? My last trip to Best Buy, I had to stand around for 15mins waiting for an override.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Congrats on having a stupid manager and her not checking the details and stipulations of the b2g1 deal.

"Excludes PC, pre-owned, pre-order and digital games, and prior purchases. May not be valid in combination with other offers."[/QUOTE]

Why, thank you! Hey, their stupidity is my gain.

Still, I could understand if it said "Excludes PC, pre-owned, pre-order and digital games, and prior purchases. Is not valid in combination with other offers." But, it clearly states it may not be.

Perhaps they need to be more literal to avoid this in the future.

bread's done
Back