GoHastings: Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Premium Edition

• Please log in to reply
416 replies to this topic

#91 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:04 PM

FYI just got a message from amazon saying my delivery estimate is now December 19th!

Looks like the same thing that happened with the art of final fantasy. There probably sold out and after the 19th your order will just cancel it self.

#92 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

I ordered 3 from Amazon and 2 shipped but nothing for the third. No email and still shows today as the delivery estimate. I expect it'll get cancelled.

#93 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

Those who shipped from amazon when was your preorder date? I swear I was refreshing and got it as soon as it went up.

August 24, 2012 and amazon prime if that matters.

#94 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

Those who shipped from amazon when was your preorder date? I swear I was refreshing and got it as soon as it went up.

My 2 orders that shipped were from the 24th. The one that is not shipping was from the 27th. Sucks because I had ordered 3, cancelled one and then decided to reorder a 3rd again. I should have just left it alone I guess.

Also Prime.

Edit: aand now I got updated to a December 19th delivery estimate.

#95 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

FYI just got a message from amazon saying my delivery estimate is now December 19th!

same like i said amazon lied and screwed over everyone ... tried to issue me a 20 buck credit i told them

I dont want any credits i want my game

They go we can cancel your order and order it from a 3rd party at 150... idoits

i know i wont be renewing my prime after this (that am i have a massive backlog)

n

Edited by slidecage, 20 November 2012 - 01:07 PM.

WOOOO I STINK

#96 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

Wow, so anyone who ordered on the 27th of August is fucked? My order still says Estimated Delivery on the 21st of Nov but who knows. This was the game I was mostly looking forward too and now I can't even get the skin. Such bullshit man.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#97 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

Wait until all those gamestop.com orders get cancelled. It was available on there for over a month after amazon sold out.

#98 apenguindidit

apenguindidit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

Aug 24th w/ Amazon Prime as well. My copy should hopefully be in today. Just have to wait for the Vita I ordered from best buy now ;3

#99 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

Wow, so anyone who ordered on the 27th of August is fucked? My order still says Estimated Delivery on the 21st of Nov but who knows. This was the game I was mostly looking forward too and now I can't even get the skin. Such bullshit man.

my newegg normal one went into packing last night where i get the skins

hopefully get before this weekend but doubt that

EDIT For those screwed by amazon check out gamestop.. none around me but they said on the webpage there are stores with it IN STOCK
WOOOO I STINK

#100 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

Ouch, seems like there's some serious flaws in system for stock in these companies... Mine is coming in today, barring any acts of nature. Ordered August 24th right when it came up, for what it's worth.

Currently Playing:
:ps3: nothing
:pc: Payday 2
:psp: Ys: Memories of Celceta / Rayman Legends

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World / Xenoblade Chronicles

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

#101 dallow

dallow

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

Got hit with the delay as well. Damn.

same like i said amazon lied and screwed over everyone ... tried to issue me a 20 buck credit i told them

I dont want any credits i want my game

They go we can cancel your order and order it from a 3rd party at 150... idoits

i know i wont be renewing my prime after this (that am i have a massive backlog)

n

Lol

#102 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

Wait until all those gamestop.com orders get cancelled. It was available on there for over a month after amazon sold out.

Ordered mine the Sunday it popped up from gamestop and my order has been shipped yesterday.

xivpads.png

#103 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

For anyone in the South Florida / Greater Fr. Lauderdale area willing to make the drive.

Posted Image

Currently Playing:
:ps3: nothing
:pc: Payday 2
:psp: Ys: Memories of Celceta / Rayman Legends

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World / Xenoblade Chronicles

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

#104 nieon

nieon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

ughh delayed until dec 19th too. order from aug 27. if it's not solid gold, i'd rather just cancel..

weird that i had prime for my last 3 preorders, used 2 day shipping, and every one has been delayed.

#105 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

Not a prime user and had mine shipped with FSSS and got confirmation estimate for November 27, thats weird that those who have prime are getting that kind of delay compare to me.

But lets get back on track a bit, did anyone get a shipping or any confirmation on GoHastings?

#106 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

Not a prime user and had mine shipped with FSSS and got confirmation estimate for November 27, thats weird that those who have prime are getting that kind of delay compare to me.

But lets get back on track a bit, did anyone get a shipping or any confirmation on GoHastings?

It has nothing to do with prime but when you placed your order. Also a lot of people forget that if you alter your original order for any reason (i.e. change your CC, cancel another item in that order, alter the address because you're a bastard and are dropshipping an eBay purchase) then you get put at the BACK OF THE PRIORITY LINE.

Made an order on two separate accounts and both shipped and will be here today. I have a prime account and never have problems unless I alter/edit my order.

#107 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

I just checked my Amazon order placed on August 24. The status says "Shipping Soon" delivery date Nov. 28-Dec. 3. I don't have Prime so I picked FSSS.

BumslieOG.png

#108 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

Ordered mine the Sunday it popped up from gamestop and my order has been shipped yesterday.

You're not the audience he's talking about, you ordered it early.:) He's pointing out that GS had it available for a month after Amazon sold out... meaning there's going to be a lot of people from GS who don't get it.

That, or GS simply got a lot more than Amazon did. I haven't heard about any GS.com orders being cancelled... only the ones in store.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#109 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

Ugh, every GS I called is sold out. If my store back home sells my copy I'm gonna rage so hard

#110 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Add me to the list of those who ordered on Aug. 25th and got the delay email.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#111 Zerok

Zerok

Your face is drunk!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

Just cancelled mine. Been thinking about doing it over the past week, the shipping delay into mid-December pushed me over. I don't really need any of the accessories so I'll just pick up the regular edition sometime this week.

#112 s2k

s2k

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

I'm sorry to hear all the bad news. I preordered from GameStop the 28th and it got shipped yesterday.

#113 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

So if you're delayed is it a guarantee you won't be getting a copy? If it's delayed till December but I still get a copy I wouldn't be as mad.

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#114 dallow

dallow

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

Emailed Amazon.

I'm so sorry to hear about the problem you had with your order #105-xxx.

I've checked for the "Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition", unfortunately, we don't have any more stock of it right now

Sigh.

#115 johnoralex

johnoralex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

I feel for everyone that has to wait. It makes me glad I preordered from a local gamestop. I got it today no problem. Maybe the date will fix for the december people.

#116 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

Aaaand my CD Universe preorder status has been updated to 'Backordered' (aka 'we were never actually supposed to get the Premium edition in stock')

Oh well - was doubtful they would have it anyway. Weird that you can still order it though.

Whatevs, the regular edition will be just fine.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#117 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

Aaaand my CD Universe preorder status has been updated to 'Backordered' (aka 'we were never actually supposed to get the Premium edition in stock')

Oh well - was doubtful they would have it anyway. Weird that you can still order it though.

Sadly, mine shows the same. My Gohastings order still shows "In Progress", so I'm still hopefull on that one, but I won't be shocked if they do the same.

Oh well, I try GS later today, and see if any local stores show inventory on their website, otherwise I'll just get the standard edition at some point.

#118 deadkode

deadkode

savior of the vita

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

my local gamestop only got one premium edition (mine). might be worth checking for in a day or two. i believe they hold preorders for 48 hours

#119 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

Hello,

We wanted to let you know that there is an unexpected delay with your video game order (Order# blahblahblah) you placed on August 25, 2012. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the product(s) as soon as we expected and need to provide you with a new estimate of when they may be delivered:

"Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition"
New Delivery Estimate: December 19, 2012

We will make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account (www.amazon.com/youraccount) at no additional cost.

----

Suffice to say, I'm really disappointed in Amazon's recent game blunders all of which were Vita related for some reason. Zero Escape, Ragnarok Odyssey were both delayed and shipped late as well even though it wasn't quite as bad as a full month like this one.

I planned on just opening it up and playing/using the stuff inside but now I think I'll just buy the game digitally and then resell this one when it finally arrives.

I'm rethinking my loyalty to Amazon with this consecutive failure.

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#120 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

Hello,

We wanted to let you know that there is an unexpected delay with your video game order (Order# blahblahblah) you placed on August 25, 2012. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the product(s) as soon as we expected and need to provide you with a new estimate of when they may be delivered:

"Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition"
New Delivery Estimate: December 19, 2012

We will make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account (www.amazon.com/youraccount) at no additional cost.

----

Suffice to say, I'm really disappointed in Amazon's recent game blunders all of which were Vita related for some reason. Zero Escape, Ragnarok Odyssey were both delayed and shipped late as well even though it wasn't quite as bad as a full month like this one.

I planned on just opening it up and playing/using the stuff inside but now I think I'll just buy the game digitally and then resell this one when it finally arrives.

I'm rethinking my loyalty to Amazon with this consecutive failure.

Same here man but I'm just worried Amazon is going to outright cancel the whole damn thing because they got more orders than they have stock. People are saying this is what will probably happen. I'm pretty pissed that it's delayed but I just want to be able to at least get a copy of the Solid Gold edition. Sucks that people who ordered six had their orders fulfilled while people who might've just ordered one are getting delays. And people thought Gamestop was the one that got too many orders, I haven't read any cancellations or delays as bad as Amazons so far.