Facebook Games (Recommendation)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Chiyeon

Chiyeon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:21 AM

I did try some FB Games recently and some of them caught my attention (idk why! don't ask me!)

#Sample post:
GAME: Requiem: Memento Mori
SCREENSHOT (ACTUAL PLS!)
FULL SCREEN
Posted Image
WITH UI
Posted Image

facebook.com/playrequiem
SHORT DESC: This is the FACEBOOK version of Requiem Memento Mori Client version that I play (way back 2008).. currently there is a Russian version and NA version for this game.. I forgot my NA account already so I might stick with this new server :-#

Let's use this format, easier reference for everyone.. esp the screenie part!

Edited by Chiyeon, 23 October 2012 - 09:32 AM.

#2 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

I prefer the stand alone version of Requiem: Memento Mori.

You should state why the FB version is preferable to the stand alone.

Megazell's Free and Legal PC Games!

http://freeandlegalpcgames.wordpress.com/

It's free or Fuck it!

#3 alive_peanuts

alive_peanuts

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:39 AM

maybe its because it's easier to access in facebook. if you come to think of it, you wouldn't need to download a full client.

#4 TwelveVolt

TwelveVolt

Nobody from Nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

He didn't say the FB version is preferable. This is a thread about FB games, and non-FB games would not meet this standard.

#5 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

Wow, that's a facebook game? That looks pretty good.
mytradelist:
http://www.cheapassg...864#post2614864

Calls this what you may, but I would say that Blacks actually benefited from the slavery. Comparing the current lives of many African Americans to Africans, one can see that the former live in much better conditions with greater freedoms and opportunities.

#6 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

maybe its because it's easier to access in facebook. if you come to think of it, you wouldn't need to download a full client.

You still have to dl quite a bit to get that game up and running. It's just being down in the background.

He didn't say the FB version is preferable. This is a thread about FB games, and non-FB games would not meet this standard.

Quite right.

It's free or Fuck it!

#7 pacifickarma

pacifickarma

Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

Has anyone tried either The Walking Dead or the Marvel Facebook games? Are they good?

#8 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:56 AM

Has anyone tried either The Walking Dead or the Marvel Facebook games? Are they good?

I played Marvel: Avengers Alliance. It was interesting the first rounds through but as you had to keep going back and redoing the same old mission to earn currency to unlock characters and more content it became tedious.

It's free or Fuck it!

#9 Chiyeon

Chiyeon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

This game looks like an independent online game like Tantra. Cant believe its on facebook. Ill play this game too. :)

I don't think this is an independent. Well, the developer is Gravity Interactive and they do have some other well--known games such as Ragnarok. or are they?
www.warpportal.com

Anyway, i played marvel alliance too. it was fun at first but then the turn based and all got somewhat boring for me.

I hope facebook would host more MMORPG's just like requiem.. but with less gore :lol:

#10 alive_peanuts

alive_peanuts

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:22 AM

Wow, that's a facebook game? That looks pretty good.

That was my first reaction when i saw the fb app :bouncy:
tis pretty impressive to turn a 3GB+ client to a facebook game :applause:
graphics didn't turn out too bad as well

#11 Chiyeon

Chiyeon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

You still have to dl quite a bit to get that game up and running. It's just being down in the background.

Kalydo is lightweight for me,, and I can easily sneak in-game whenever Boss is not around XD

I actually played this FB version because I was a Requiem (Client) player before the server merge.. but irl work really took a toll on my gaming schedule..

#12 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

Damn I'd actually play facebook games if more looked like that. Previously I just powered through the crappy ones that get me free items in my console or pc games.

Nevermind,it wants me to install some kaldoplayer.exe to play it. If I am going to install things on my work pc then I'll just install steam and all my games.

#13 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:14 PM

seems a bit...suggestive eh?

graphics are crazy though.

#14 Chiyeon

Chiyeon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

Damn I'd actually play facebook games if more looked like that. Previously I just powered through the crappy ones that get me free items in my console or pc games.

Nevermind,it wants me to install some kaldoplayer.exe to play it. If I am going to install things on my work pc then I'll just install steam and all my games.

I'm a bit luckier on work I guess.. I even have steam on my work pc >:))
(but I'm ashamed of my steam collection -- so noob ;__;)

seems a bit...suggestive eh?

I picked it just for you.. --,

#15 Chiyeon

Chiyeon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

That was my first reaction when i saw the fb app :bouncy:
tis pretty impressive to turn a 3GB+ client to a facebook game :applause:
graphics didn't turn out too bad as well

that's what the Kalydo is fooooor ;__;

#16 Chiyeon

Chiyeon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

You should try Wings of Destiny. For a facebook game, it is pretty decent plus the gameplay and storyline isn’t that bad. I am playing it for weeks and still I’m not bored with it. Some facebook games are lame that it only takes days to be boring.

screenies? descs pls?

#17 pacifickarma

pacifickarma

Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

Would anyone like to "friend up" on Facebook for the purpose of playing Marvel Avengers Alliance?

#18 Chiyeon

Chiyeon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:07 AM

I think I should throw my in-progress game FAQS somewhere else :/

#19 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

I played a few minutes of the Walking Dead FB game. Didn't really like it, just felt like your typical FB. Especially after playing the telltale version.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#20 leelee_gayah

leelee_gayah

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

The client version have quicker response time unlike the FB version. While the Nova server is handy and because of this have more players. I hope the developers find away to speed up Kalydo and use less computer resources. Still compared to a 3GB installer, the FB ver is better.

#21 Chiyeon

Chiyeon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:16 AM

Any other FB game you can recommend? Please posts a screenshot, descriptions and/or reason why you like/hate the game.

#22 Chiyeon

Chiyeon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

Posted Image
dumpin this here..and editin my post, @@ no other recommendation yet

Edited by Chiyeon, 03 December 2012 - 10:42 AM.

#23 KaiotakiBun

KaiotakiBun

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

Just wanna share this picture. This is the winning screenshot for this week from the Nova Server. I bet we can send better pictures compared to this one. Posted Image What do you think?? :)

Hi Chiyeon, I am currently playing this game in FB (im on trial period). And since i am a new player, im looking for a guide for quick reference but unable to find one online. Can you recommend one? :)