Facebook Games (Recommendation)

Chiyeon

CAGiversary!
I did try some FB Games recently and some of them caught my attention (idk why! don't ask me!)

#Sample post:
GAME: Requiem: Memento Mori
SCREENSHOT (ACTUAL PLS!)
FULL SCREEN
rtq4rc.jpg

WITH UI
1e6r0j.jpg

facebook.com/playrequiem
SHORT DESC: This is the FACEBOOK version of Requiem Memento Mori Client version that I play (way back 2008).. currently there is a Russian version and NA version for this game.. I forgot my NA account already so I might stick with this new server :whistle2:#

Let's use this format, easier reference for everyone.. esp the screenie part!

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the stand alone version of Requiem: Memento Mori.

You should state why the FB version is preferable to the stand alone.

maybe its because it's easier to access in facebook. if you come to think of it, you wouldn't need to download a full client.

[quote name='Megazell']I prefer the stand alone version of Requiem: Memento Mori.

You should state why the FB version is preferable to the stand alone.[/QUOTE]
He didn't say the FB version is preferable. This is a thread about FB games, and non-FB games would not meet this standard.

[quote name='alive_peanuts']maybe its because it's easier to access in facebook. if you come to think of it, you wouldn't need to download a full client.[/QUOTE]

You still have to dl quite a bit to get that game up and running. It's just being down in the background.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']He didn't say the FB version is preferable. This is a thread about FB games, and non-FB games would not meet this standard.[/QUOTE]

Quite right.

[quote name='pacifickarma']Has anyone tried either The Walking Dead or the Marvel Facebook games? Are they good?[/QUOTE]

I played Marvel: Avengers Alliance. It was interesting the first rounds through but as you had to keep going back and redoing the same old mission to earn currency to unlock characters and more content it became tedious.

[quote name='aspanrafael']This game looks like an independent online game like Tantra. Cant believe its on facebook. Ill play this game too. :)[/QUOTE]

I don't think this is an independent. Well, the developer is Gravity Interactive and they do have some other well--known games such as Ragnarok. or are they?
www.warpportal.com

Anyway, i played marvel alliance too. it was fun at first but then the turn based and all got somewhat boring for me.

I hope facebook would host more MMORPG's just like requiem.. but with less gore :lol:

[quote name='soulvengeance']Wow, that's a facebook game? That looks pretty good.[/QUOTE]

That was my first reaction when i saw the fb app :bouncy:
tis pretty impressive to turn a 3GB+ client to a facebook game :applause:
graphics didn't turn out too bad as well

[quote name='Megazell']You still have to dl quite a bit to get that game up and running. It's just being down in the background.[/QUOTE]

Kalydo is lightweight for me,, and I can easily sneak in-game whenever Boss is not around XD

I prefer the stand alone version of Requiem: Memento Mori.

You should state why the FB version is preferable to the stand alone.
I actually played this FB version because I was a Requiem (Client) player before the server merge.. but irl work really took a toll on my gaming schedule..

Damn I'd actually play facebook games if more looked like that. Previously I just powered through the crappy ones that get me free items in my console or pc games.

Nevermind,it wants me to install some kaldoplayer.exe to play it. If I am going to install things on my work pc then I'll just install steam and all my games.

Damn I'd actually play facebook games if more looked like that. Previously I just powered through the crappy ones that get me free items in my console or pc games.

Nevermind,it wants me to install some kaldoplayer.exe to play it. If I am going to install things on my work pc then I'll just install steam and all my games.
I'm a bit luckier on work I guess.. I even have steam on my work pc >:))
(but I'm ashamed of my steam collection -- so noob ;__;)

[quote name='100xp']seems a bit...suggestive eh?[/QUOTE]
I picked it just for you.. --,

[quote name='alive_peanuts']That was my first reaction when i saw the fb app :bouncy:
tis pretty impressive to turn a 3GB+ client to a facebook game :applause:
graphics didn't turn out too bad as well[/QUOTE]
that's what the Kalydo is fooooor ;__;

You should try Wings of Destiny. For a facebook game, it is pretty decent plus the gameplay and storyline isn’t that bad. I am playing it for weeks and still I’m not bored with it. Some facebook games are lame that it only takes days to be boring.

[quote name='huwenks']You should try Wings of Destiny. For a facebook game, it is pretty decent plus the gameplay and storyline isn’t that bad. I am playing it for weeks and still I’m not bored with it. Some facebook games are lame that it only takes days to be boring.[/QUOTE]
screenies? descs pls?

I played a few minutes of the Walking Dead FB game. Didn't really like it, just felt like your typical FB. Especially after playing the telltale version.

The client version have quicker response time unlike the FB version. While the Nova server is handy and because of this have more players. I hope the developers find away to speed up Kalydo and use less computer resources. Still compared to a 3GB installer, the FB ver is better.

Any other FB game you can recommend? Please posts a screenshot, descriptions and/or reason why you like/hate the game.

74742_10151508351854056_1546295524_n.jpg

dumpin this here..and editin my post, @@ no other recommendation yet

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chiyeon']Just wanna share this picture. This is the winning screenshot for this week from the Nova Server. I bet we can send better pictures compared to this one.
74742_10151508351854056_1546295524_n.jpg
What do you think?? :)[/QUOTE]

Hi Chiyeon, I am currently playing this game in FB (im on trial period). And since i am a new player, im looking for a guide for quick reference but unable to find one online. Can you recommend one? :)

bread's done
Back