The Spooky OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how the last OTT lasted a month, I was almost expecting a Thanksgiving OTT to prepare us for that holiday.

So I was going to buy bioshock for 800 MSP, but apparently you have to be gold. Can I just use a 48 hour code and get it? And doesn't anyone have a spare one?

[quote name='munch']So I was going to buy bioshock for 800 MSP, but apparently you have to be gold. Can I just use a 48 hour code and get it? And doesn't anyone have a spare one?[/QUOTE]

I don't think the trials work for those deals.

I've hit the bigtime, being featured in the OP. Pretty soon it will be the thread title.

"OTThekrakrabbit Loves Thanksgiving". Ohhh yeeah.

[quote name='eldergamer']This OTT should last right up until Thanksgiving. The next one will be all leftovers.[/QUOTE]

That's LeftOTTers.

Speaking of Live subs, I've only got about five months left from my free 3 year XBL membership from Netflix. Oh how I wish that glitch would come along again. After all was said and done, I ended up with 3 years of Live and about $500 in my PayPal account from eBay sales.

I think I am back to Silver, need to check. Hopefully another 35 dollar deal will come along soon. I guess I missed out on one earlier.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Speaking of Live subs, I've only got about five months left from my free 3 year XBL membership from Netflix. Oh how I wish that glitch would come along again. After all was said and done, I ended up with 3 years of Live and about $500 in my PayPal account from eBay sales.[/QUOTE]

Say what?

[quote name='munch']Say what?[/QUOTE]

You don't remember that from a couple years ago? There was a Netflix promo where you entered your email and got a free 1 month trial. You could just enter gibberish emails and it worked. The codes were stackable, too.

The Pepsi Points deal was great. Still got my dvd of Leon The Professional International edition from that deal sealed up. Need to watch that.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']That's kinda like that Pepsi Points deal. Spent something like 10 hours getting codes and ended up with around 50 DVDs for free.[/QUOTE]

That was glorious. I'm still pissed that I didn't take better advantage of that.

[quote name='seanr1221']New iPad already? fuck off, Apple.[/QUOTE]

I thought you were joking until I checked around the interwebs. Ridiculous. I hope Microsoft kicks their ass.

[quote name='munch']That was glorious. I'm still pissed that I didn't take better advantage of that.[/QUOTE]

I completely maxed out one account (Which is something around 3000 points) then got close to 2000 on my girlfriends account. At that point I could've kept racking up points but I was getting tired of it, plus they made it slightly harder in that the email address had to be real.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I thought you were joking until I checked around the interwebs. Ridiculous. I hope Microsoft kicks their ass.[/QUOTE]

Between that, an overpriced iPad mini and ios 6 being a mess has left me a disappointed apple fan.

I'm holding off on upgrading to a 5 now. I'll be keeping a closer eye on the 920.

I think if they aren't careful Surface is going to steal away a lot of business from them. People who like the idea of the tablet but need more functionality are going to look at Surface and be intrigued.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I think if they aren't careful Surface is going to steal away a lot of business from them. People who like the idea of the tablet but need more functionality are going to look at Surface and be intrigued.[/QUOTE]
I think the price will make them second guess it. I mean you could buy a decent laptop for the price of a surface tablet with cover.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I think the price will make them second guess it. I mean you could buy a decent laptop for the price of a surface tablet with cover.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize the keyboard wasn't included. That is fucking stupid.

[quote name='darthbudge']I wish they wouldn't have shut down Metal Gear Online. I really enjoyed playing that game.[/QUOTE]

Mosin Nagant!!

RE4 HD is 10 bucks right now on XBL. I don't know if it's a sale or what, but anyone who somehow hasn't played it or doesn't own it should really get it for that price.

I seriously suggest nobody looks at this spoiler...its gross...juvenile humor...wont improve your life the least little bit....probably not safe for work depending on where you are employed.

150539_189141284544415_1949839873_n.jpg

I really wished someone would f up again and have the same type of mishap like the Pepsi deal and Netflix XBL Gold trials. I got like 2 and a half years worth of Live out of it and something like 10 cds, 5 dvds, a tote bag, 3 mp3 players, and a tshirt from the Pepsi promo.

[quote name='Number83']I have malware that Windows Defender Offline cannot detect Alureon.A...I'm screwed![/QUOTE]

What about Cuban B? /mega jake

New iPad was released so that the top-of-the-line iPad was not the lone iPad to have a dock connector still. They spec bumped it while they were at it. That's my theory. Of course they are also still selling the iPad 2… I guess just to confuse everyone. LOL.

I've actually found iOS 6 to be a huge improvement for my iPhone 4. Works smooth as butter. Yeah, the maps app leaves something to be desired, but otherwise it's great.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']That's kinda like that Pepsi Points deal. Spent something like 10 hours getting codes and ended up with around 50 DVDs for free.[/QUOTE]
Yep, got all of King of the Hill, every Pixar and Miyazaki movie I could get, and some more stuff. Seeing it all come in the mail individually wrapped must've made the mailman hate me.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yep, got all of King of the Hill, every Pixar and Miyazaki movie I could get, and some more stuff. Seeing it all come in the mail individually wrapped must've made the mailman hate me.[/QUOTE]

The mailman eventually left a plastic USPS bin full of envelopes with the apartment office. When I went to pick it up the slip just said "Packages" because I think he got tired of counting. This went on for a few days.

The UPS man dropped off a legit 40 packages, all in one big bag. A cool side effect was that I could sell and ship DVDs and games without buying new envelopes.

I remember my friends and I skipping class and sitting in a circle (jerk) on our laptops ordering stuff. One guy was "scared" to have them shipped to his house so he didn't join in.

[quote name='seanr1221']I remember my friends and I skipping class and sitting in a circle (jerk) on our laptops ordering stuff. One guy was "scared" to have them shipped to his house so he didn't join in.[/QUOTE]

I remember being kind of worried. If they did it again I would order so much shit and just resell it all on amazon.

Well, I got a free month of live through MS and got bioshock. I saw online where you can just keep doing the $1 for a month deal over and over again. I'm going to see if I can get that to work.

[quote name='Maklershed']What about Cuban B? /mega jake[/QUOTE]

:whee:

Kaspersy TDSSKiller fixed me up...Microsoft Security Essentials and Malewarebytes let me down for the first time evar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back