Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

wow 2.9GB thats pretty damn big for a demo. :D

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#276 Karl of Duty XP

Karl of Duty XP

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

Does anyone know if this is the same single-player demo they gave away with the Total Recall Blu-Ray a while ago?
Currently looking for the Team Metal weapon skin codes for Gears of War: Judgment.

#277 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I need a weapon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

Does anyone know if this is the same single-player demo they gave away with the Total Recall Blu-Ray a while ago?

I heard it is different, idk though.

Demo was pretty epic.:bouncy:

The graphics are very gorgeous, idk how they can do this with a almost 7 year old machine. Makes you wonder what this would look like on the PS4

There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?

#278 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

Downloading the demo now, excited for this game

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#279 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Excellent! I will download the demo while I'm waiting for the Future of PlayStation conference to start! :)

#280 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

Anyone has a spare code or hasnt used it yet? I guess the DEmo doesnt requre activation so it can be downloaded over and over. I just created a dummy account for the Demo, so if anyone woould be kind enough and PM me the code.

#281 page305

page305

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

I love God of War everything... the mythology is an amazing aspect, I thought the graphics were very underwhelming. I do most of my gaming on PC and this was a demo, so I shouldn't try to compare, but there were a lot of flaws and ugly parts I noticed without even looking for them. Here's hoping they're ironed out before launch.

I assume this demo is from a build at least a month old also.

#282 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

I thought the demo was kind of repetitive. Same enemies over and over. Some areas just seemed like it took too long, waves and waves of the same enemies. And the end boss fight just seemed long and repetitive. But i love god of war, im sure the rest of the game will be better.

#283 page305

page305

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

I thought the demo was kind of repetitive. Same enemies over and over. Some areas just seemed like it took too long, waves and waves of the same enemies. And the end boss fight just seemed long and repetitive. But i love god of war, im sure the rest of the game will be better.

I agree. Seems a little too Japanese/Metal Gear'ish too. I could see that fury being a MGS character. I wanted to see more elemental and rock golems, roman and greek era stuff.

Hoping the final release will kick ass!

#284 geezyj

geezyj

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

Trojans need love too
3GPD-Q2N9-NLGA

#285 page305

page305

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

Trojans need love too
3GPD-Q2N9-NLGA

^ A generous CAG'er... Don't lurk it scumbags! :D

#286 Bossman94

Bossman94

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

Trojans need love too
3GPD-Q2N9-NLGA

Thank you so much i took it

#287 tlwizard

tlwizard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:00 AM

Do we have any info on how the DLC will be delivered? I'm playing through my twitter account. Will they email my twitter email, or how will this work? Thanks.

#288 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

Do we have any info on how the DLC will be delivered? I'm playing through my twitter account. Will they email my twitter email, or how will this work? Thanks.

So far every demo code has been given on the rise of the warrior site. Maybe the DLC will be given with codes the same way.

#289 fangyuan

fangyuan

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:23 AM

Anyone can PM me a code,I really want to play it,thanks!!

#290 pandiosity

pandiosity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

I do have a code and will be willing to trade for another PSN or XBLA code. I am accepting any offers at this point - PM me if interested. Thanks.

Are you really? Your going to offer to trade a code for a demo that's going to be free to everybody very soon, on a forum for contest and free stuff.

#291 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

I do have a code and will be willing to trade for another PSN or XBLA code. I am accepting any offers at this point - PM me if interested. Thanks.

Be more like geezyjgeezyj.

You come on this site and get all the answers so you can get that Demo code in the first place and now you wanna get something for it?

#292 filmthedead

filmthedead

Worse Than Furries

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

Are you really? Your going to offer to trade a code for a demo that's going to be free to everybody very soon, on a forum for contest and free stuff.

Sad part is, bet s/he got a PM too. :p

#293 Buuhan1

Buuhan1

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

Douchebag.

Can we report him for this?

http://www.youtube.com/KyleFedora

Posted Image
Backloggery

I'm 34 years old, and damned it, I want my freaking half-undressed anime chick.

In for 12 to afford a dozen roses for my body pillow Kimiko.

#294 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

Douchebag.

Can we report him for this?

No kidding. You just know this is the type of person who after getting some positive feedback will end up scamming a bunch of people out of money.

#295 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

About the demo it was less fun than all GoW demo I had tried, the "boss" fight was dull, uninspired, less epicness. HD graphic is nice, but the prison fight or whatever it was, inside the building grabbed by the Titan I could barely see where Kratos was. And the thing I detest most is the new weapons upgrade interface, its ugly. Why on earth would they do that, all the previous GoW games have similar good interface but this one. Not that Im skeptical about new stuffs but Fuck it!!!

#296 kalmah

kalmah

They Will Return!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

The interface stuff good very well be a work in progress. The game isn't finished yet, and this is only a demo, so I wouldn't worry so early on.

#297 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:30 AM

About the demo it was less fun than all GoW demo I had tried, the "boss" fight was dull, uninspired, less epicness. HD graphic is nice, but the prison fight or whatever it was, inside the building grabbed by the Titan I could barely see where Kratos was. And the thing I detest most is the new weapons upgrade interface, its ugly. Why on earth would they do that, all the previous GoW games have similar good interface but this one. Not that Im skeptical about new stuffs but Fuck it!!!

Yeah i had the same problem of not being able to see where the hell i was during that part of the game.

#298 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:39 AM

No kidding. You just know this is the type of person who after getting some positive feedback will end up scamming a bunch of people out of money.

Not to mention it's a friggin' DEMO which everyone will have access on by the 26th. Absolutely ridiculous to see some guys trying to get something out of their worthless code. :roll:

#299 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

The interface stuff good very well be a work in progress. The game isn't finished yet, and this is only a demo, so I wouldn't worry so early on.

Its not just a demo, its the definitive first 30 mins of the game. Btw the game is gonna be out in less than 3 weeks so I doubt about anything can be changed. I like the E3/Total Recall demo more than this one, its how the GoW demo supposed to be showed, short, more actions, epic jumping in the final moment.

#300 frostybroc

frostybroc

ROFLTrooper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

Anyone need a demo code? PM me. First one gets it.
4WytjRR.png
Team CAG is looking for more members to help raise money, doing you could win free games, and swag. Best of all you're helping out kids who are in need. Sign up!