God of War Social Game Gets You Goodies

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#211 SackManBoy

SackManBoy

Trading Timeout - Under Investigation

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

anyone else notice this "the first team to reach 10,000,000 pts gets early access to the sp demo..... the gods have prolonged the battle" wtf? did we win too fast so they made it A LOT longer? how is it even possible to get to 10 friggin million points?

#212 Judge Magister

Judge Magister

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

anyone else notice this "the first team to reach 10,000,000 pts gets early access to the sp demo..... the gods have prolonged the battle" wtf? did we win too fast so they made it A LOT longer? how is it even possible to get to 10 friggin million points?

Not only did they raise the amount of points need for demo access, but it looks like they also reset the point totals instead of continuing from the 2,500,000 mark.

#213 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

Santa monica twitter says

"New Rise of the Warrior Chapter is live and rd2 to earn early #GodofWar SP demo access, get on it! Spartan repeat?"

So i assume they are going to honor the first winner of the SP demo.

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

2014 - Year of the Video Games - Currently Playing: Shadow of the Colossus HD - Playstation 3

#214 SackManBoy

SackManBoy

Trading Timeout - Under Investigation

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

Not only did they raise the amount of points need for demo access, but it looks like they also reset the point totals instead of continuing from the 2,500,000 mark.

well ill be damned!

#215 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Drop Dead Fred

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:02 AM

Santa monica twitter says

"New Rise of the Warrior Chapter is live and rd2 to earn early #GodofWar SP demo access, get on it! Spartan repeat?"

So i assume they are going to honor the first winner of the SP demo.

That doesn't sound like they are honoring anything to me. Sounds more like they expect the Spartans to win again.

#216 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:13 AM

To me it sounds like they are saying round 2, spartans won the first round, will they repeat and win again? Whatever, they said look next month for the demo, so someone will reach the winning number probably before they would release the demo anyway.

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

2014 - Year of the Video Games - Currently Playing: Shadow of the Colossus HD - Playstation 3

#217 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:17 AM

This has been one big clusterfuck.

ach.png

#218 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Drop Dead Fred

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

To me it sounds like they are saying round 2, spartans won the first round, will they repeat and win again? Whatever, they said look next month for the demo, so someone will reach the winning number probably before they would release the demo anyway.

This is an extension of this round, not a whole new round. Spartans hit the top mark and won, but then the totals were reset and the goal was multiplied. They were just saying that Spartans will probably win again since they won round 1(early MP beta access) and round 2 before the reset :lol:

I'm not sure why they extended it though. Maybe the want the Trojans to actually have a fighting chance? Maybe they are just trying to stall for time? I'm not sure. Counters are going up much, much slower now though so I think it's going to take a long time to hit the new goal.

#219 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

This is an extension of this round, not a whole new round. Spartans hit the top mark and won, but then the totals were reset and the goal was multiplied. They were just saying that Spartans will probably win again since they won round 1(early MP beta access) and round 2 before the reset :lol:

I'm not sure why they extended it though. Maybe the want the Trojans to actually have a fighting chance? Maybe they are just trying to stall for time? I'm not sure. Counters are going up much, much slower now though so I think it's going to take a long time to hit the new goal.

well the goal was reached extremely quickly

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#220 Judge Magister

Judge Magister

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

I think it is just a stall tactic. From what I've read on the Playstation Blog the single player demo isn't supposed to be ready until sometime in February. When the demo is finally uploaded to the store, I bet the counter will start to go up quick or they'll just end it and reward the demo to the Spartans since they won it first.

#221 overblood

overblood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:05 AM

chapter 10 is up

#222 Rusty23

Rusty23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:11 AM

Cerberus
Distrust

#223 strizay

strizay

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

sweet, thank you.

#224 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:01 PM

finished chapter 10 at 3k points
total for spatan is near 4million

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

Designed by Lilchiji

#225 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Drop Dead Fred

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

Sitting at 3k points now.

Spartans are at 4.2 million
Trojans are at 3.7 million

#226 page305

page305

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

Love CAGer... Thanks!

#227 wantsumcandi_psn_id

wantsumcandi_psn_id

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

Are we supposed to have 3k points at the end of chapter 10? I only have 2800. Have I missed something? I shared on fb on all the chapters it let u. I also check back through the chapters and it said I received all the rewards. I'll check again. If there is anything I'm missing please let me know.

Edit: NM. I guess I missed the share option on chapters 6 & 7. I thought it didn't start till chapter 8 and those two only had two questions. I'm at 3k now. I guess the points will go up some for the next 5 Weeks till release cause 300 points a week will only get us to 4500. That's 500 points below the required 5k to get the last reward. Idk.

Edited by wantsumcandi_psn_id, 05 February 2013 - 05:25 PM.

#228 kalmah

kalmah

They Will Return!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

Chapter 11 is up:

GORGON
SACRIFICE

(+ Social Media Share) Total Points: 3,300 (Rank 5)

#229 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

@3300 pts

spartan 9.1 million
Trojan 8.2 million

Designed by Lilchiji

#230 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

9.288 mil and counting. wont be long now.

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

#231 Crippldogg

Crippldogg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

9.85 mil this morning...almost there

#232 Buuhan1

Buuhan1

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

Spartans are victorious... but the Gods show mercy on the Trojans and a FINAL ROUND will start soon.

WTF. So they're making us go a third round before we get the demo?

http://www.youtube.com/KyleFedora

Posted Image
Backloggery

I'm 34 years old, and damned it, I want my freaking half-undressed anime chick.

In for 12 to afford a dozen roses for my body pillow Kimiko.

#233 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Wow its like the kid who cant stand losing and wants to keep going another round until he finally wins and then quits. lol.

It does say All spartans who registered before 2/7 get the early access to the single player demo.

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

#234 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

Wow its like the kid who cant stand losing and wants to keep going another round until he finally wins and then quits. lol.

It does say All spartans who registered before 2/7 get the early access to the single player demo.

All this was just to play a demo?

needler420.png

#235 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:49 AM

well, I personally play more for the DLC. I won't cry whether I get the demo one week or two early or not
Posted Image

#236 page305

page305

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:56 AM

Chapter 11 is up!

EDIT: Wow, I'm late... already announced and answered!

Sorry, free bump though!

#237 Rusty23

Rusty23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Chapter 12 is up.
Calliope
War Hammer

#238 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

nice, thanks.

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

#239 Wompdevil

Wompdevil

Noob 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:58 AM

I guess I am only doing this for the free DLC. I am on the Trojans and it seems like there is no point on thinking they will ever win any of these challenges. Ah well :)

523546.png

#240 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

I guess I am only doing this for the free DLC. I am on the Trojans and it seems like there is no point on thinking they will ever win any of these challenges. Ah well :)

the free dlc is the reason behind doing this imo, beta access is just icing on the cake.

Designed by Lilchiji