Disney 3D (3DBD, BD, DVD, & DC) $19.99 @ BB

mrhappi79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Saw this last night and didn't see a post for it. I know it wasn't the price last week so it might be for this week only, 10/21-10/27.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&st=Nightmare+before++Christmas+

Looks like it's available online and for instore pickup.

Saw this in the 3D thread just now but I think it's good enough to warrant its own post. If not please feel free to delete mods.

Yeah, I personally have no interest in the 3D, I just love this cover so much more. Would have been great to get with upgrade and save.

I just bought the standard bluray+DVD less than 2 weeks ago at Best Buy for $14.99. It sucks I cant take it back to Best Buy because I already opened it just to use the Frankenweenie movie cash.

I saw that it was $19.99 for the 3D version and immediately put it up for sale. I already sold it used for $18.99. Once you subtract shipping and fees, I'll probably get about $13.50 for it.

I'm going to pick up the 3d version tomorrow at Best Buy when I hopefully pick up my 3 new bond bluray exclusives (assuming they have any in stock). I guess if best buy is sold out of Nightmare b4 xmas 3d, I'll order it on Amazon. I only saw 1 3D copy at BB the other day, but hopefully they have more.

Normally I wouldn't go through so much trouble, but I have a 3d tv and this movie has decent 3d reviews, so I figured its worth the approximately $6.50 upgrade. I agree the cover art is also nicer if you're into that sort of thing.

I think even the standard bluray version is in pretty high demand right now for anyone who wants to upgrade to 3d. I recommend selling your old copies ASAP before more people see the BB and Amazon price.

Guess I'm the only one who prefers the blu cover art and not the 3d huh. I may have to try to sell off my reg blu version as the poster above mentioned to offset the cost. I own too many copies and too many versions of this film!

I'm in for Alice in Wonderland and I'm considering both The Nightmare Before Christmas & PotC...though I've never watched any of the films in the series.

[quote name='PublikDefender']I was in best buy today, and none of the nightmare before christmas 3d blu-rays had the $10 movie cash. Has anyone actually seen a 3d copy in the wild with the movie cash?[/QUOTE]

There is no movie cash in the case, it's a code you have to register on the disney web site, then you get the movie cash

[quote name='Pounce!']Returned from Costco and saw $10 HMM for Life of Pi releasing on 11-21 (expire 1-31)

On $10 2 disc blu/dvd combo:
Fantastic Mr Fox
Water for Elephants (blu only)
Judy Moody
Ramona and Beezus
...maybe more[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I hate not being a member of Costco......... Life of Pi looks like a weird movie though.

bread's done
Back