Gamefly Daily Deals: Naruto Generations $17.99, Jurassic Park 9.99, WWE 12 $9.99 more

Chlorox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Bosamba is on top of things check out his post below mine for all of tonight's deals.

Here's a couple Bosamba missed:

:xbox: Minute to Win It $12.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2 $14.99
was checking up on possible restocks and noticed these:
Free shipping on everything of course.
:wii: Just Dance 3 $7.99
:xbox:Wipeout In the Zone $8.99

:xbox:Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:xbox:Body and Brain Connection
:xbox:Final Fantasy XIII-2 $9.99 360/PS3
:xbox:Street Fighter X Tekken $9.99
Birds of Steel $12.99
Lego Batman 2 3DS/Vita
I
10/23 Deals
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99 360/PS3

Saints Row the Third 360/PS3

Catherine $14.99 360/PS3

Uncharted Drakes Fortune $9.99

Game of Thrones $9.99 360/PS3

Mario Tennis $17.99

NHL 12 $9.99 360/PS3

Battlefield 3 $12.99 360 only

Kinect Games:

Adrenalin Misfits $9.99

Body and Brain Connection

Zumba $12.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Offer good while supplies last
All of the following :shipfree:

:ps3: Need for Speed: The Run $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: The Run $9.99
:360: WWE 12 $9.99
:360: Jurassic Park: The Game $9.99

The following titles are not a part of today's deals but do come with free shipping

:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations $17.99
:360: UFC Undisputed 3 $17.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $17.99

Use Games 100% Guaranteed (They only do refunds including paying for return shipping, no exchanges for damaged discs.)
Comes with Original Codes, Case, and Manual
Gamefly's twitter link

[quote name='chunlirocks']chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bosamba']Thanks OP!

Edit: Here's some more games
:wii: A Boy and his Blob $9.99
:wii: Winter Sports 3: The Great Tournament $9.99
:360: Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:360: Game of Thrones $9.99
:ps3: Game of Thrones $9.99
:360: Zumba Fitness $12.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $12.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $17.99
:3ds: Mario Tennis Open $17.99
:360: Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $17.99

:360::ps3: Saints Row the Third $12.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bosamba I was trying to beat everyone to the punch and posted before the list was 100% complete.

[quote name='Havok83']Im torn on Catherine. Almost bought it but then thought maybe there might be a BF sale on it at like WM[/QUOTE]

Buy it now, this will sell out fast. I'm speaking from experience when I was trying to buy it the last couple times Gamefly had it on sale.

[quote name='Chlorox']Thanks Bosamba I was trying to beat everyone to the punch and posted before the list was 100% complete.[/QUOTE]
No problem man. I've learned to check for any games that I want to buy before posting all of them up myself. ;)

[quote name='Bosamba']Buy it now, this will sell out fast. I'm speaking from experience when I was trying to buy it the last couple times Gamefly had it on sale.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I went and placed my order. Doesa new copy of the game come with any DLC odes for anything?

[quote name='Havok83']Thanks. I went and placed my order. Doesa new copy of the game come with any DLC odes for anything?[/QUOTE]

No, but even if they did you'd get them by buying from Gamefly.

*sign* Another Gamefly sale, another game added to the backlog... :roll:

Ordered Saint's Row: The Third :)ps3:).

I bought Catherine :)ps3:) for the same price almost a year ago, so I doubt it'll ever drop further, new or used.

[quote name='Namerson']That's a pretty low price for Mario Tennis Open isn't it? I loved playing the Mario Tennis game on Gamecube.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I paid $30 when it first came out. Pretty fun game too not sure how it compares to the gamecube version but I had fun with it. Does get pretty repetitive after a while though. Online matches are hit and miss too.

[quote name='PlowK1NG']Do not buy RE:ORC[/QUOTE]
This. It slashed my tires and got my family addicted to crystal meth. It is a terrible game.

[quote name='Havok83']Im torn on Catherine. Almost bought it but then thought maybe there might be a BF sale on it at like WM[/QUOTE]

I knew this post would come soon :lol:

How long do these sales usually last? Getting paid on friday so I'm deciding on either getting them now or just waiting til the end of the week... ;_; haha

[quote name='ken9']How long do these sales usually last? Getting paid on friday so I'm deciding on either getting them now or just waiting til the end of the week... ;_; haha[/QUOTE]I anticipate Catherine (probably :ps3:) and Saint's Row: The Third selling out before the others, but there's always the chance of them coming back in stock at random times.

[quote name='Vigilante']I anticipate Catherine (probably :ps3:) and Saint's Row: The Third selling out before the others, but there's always the chance of them coming back in stock at random times.[/QUOTE]

They usually restock around noon EST.

So do I need a gamefly account to order games from them? This is the first time I have been interested in buying a game from them. Saints Row has been on my want list for so long now!

[quote name='hereon']So do I need a gamefly account to order games from them? This is the first time I have been interested in buying a game from them. Saints Row has been on my want list for so long now![/QUOTE]No, you don't. You just need to provide your email address and a password so you can check out, but you don't need to be a Gamefly member to get in on these sweet deals. :bouncy:

[quote name='Vigilante']No, you don't. You just need to provide your email address and a password so you can check out, but you don't need to be a Gamefly member to get in on these sweet deals. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Technically speaking it's still an account (since you will be able to access options in account settings for things like source of payment and shipping address), but you don't need an active rental subscription at all to make used game purchases.

Ordered :ps3: Saints Row The Third, good price for a good game (and online pass will be included).

game of thrones was fun, easy plat. i was hooked for a few days while i played.
i went crazy classes with assassin/master assasin, and berserker/super berserker.
cool stuff, but his low health rage was too situational, and i play conservative so it never really got that low, but alot better than i expected.
i must say that i paid 20 for it bestbuy dotd, and flipped for 25. so they did pay me to play.

also i bought 2 re orcs, my gf and i plan to play it someday when backlog is caught up. i.e. never.
this is the same girl i bought mw3 for and she hasnt touched it yet. crazy girls. all busy having babies and whatnot.

Couldn't say no for SR3 for the 360. Does that come with the pass for Saints Row 2? Don't forget ebates.com. Getting $0.34 back or 2.5%!

[quote name='bardockkun']This. It slashed my tires and got my family addicted to crystal meth. It is a terrible game.[/QUOTE]

Mine too. fuck RE:ORC. No, but in all seriousness the game sucks, if you really need RE in yor life buy RE4 on xbox live or RE6.

Bought SR3. Again. This is the third time. 1 from awd, and now twice from GF. Hopefully GameStop doesn't dangle another $28 in trade credit so I can actually get to play it...

Still on the fence w Catherine... Played the demo and it intrigued me but also frustrate the hell out of me. And I'm a little pissed about Game of Thrones since mine is still sealed from BB dotd. Lesson learned again: if it doesn't go right in the box wait till it's less than $15...

Battlefield at $13 is tempting. My plate is currently full as I'm trying to trim my backlog but I might still bite.

But on second though I think it'd be better to wait for Battlefield Premium to drop to this price point.

[quote name='Namerson']That's a pretty low price for Mario Tennis Open isn't it? I loved playing the Mario Tennis game on Gamecube.[/QUOTE]

I think it's the lowest it's been, but I worry about its longevity seeing as only 100,000 people purchased it in the U.S. I also wonder if it'll be a deal of the day on Best Buy at some point.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Mine too. fuck RE:ORC. No, but in all seriousness the game sucks, if you really need RE in yor life buy RE4 on xbox live or RE6.[/QUOTE]

is it really that bad? i never play it. I did get RE6 on release day from GS. I like it, but its more action and too much button mashing on cut screen. I think they try to do too much stuff. I wish re got back into roots.

bread's done
Back