Street Fighter X Tekken SF/TK Swap Costume Complete Pack free on PSN

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#61 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

Hopefully this is still available when I get home today.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#62 Moonlk

Moonlk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

Is this still up for grabs? I don't seem to be finding it...
http://moonlk.blogspot.com - My Gamer Blog!

#63 Moonlk

Moonlk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

I add it I cart, then pops up as free, but won't let me download it. Odd.
http://moonlk.blogspot.com - My Gamer Blog!

#64 BlaineFromMaine

BlaineFromMaine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

I hope this lasts a bit longer so I can snag it later, thanks for the heads up.

#65 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:55 PM

Thanks man, I got in on it, also scored a copy on gamefly sale too. Maybe ill bite on the $20 for the extra characters to make it a complete copy for total of 35 bucks. Now that is a fair price for me!

$20 more for the character pack, or... correct me if I'm wrong... you can get the Vita version for $40 which unlocks the new characters via free CrossPlay code?
Posted Image

#66 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

$20 more for the character pack, or... correct me if I'm wrong... you can get the Vita version for $40 which unlocks the new characters via free CrossPlay code?

There's a problem with the codes on the Vita copies. No, right now you will not get the 12 new characters (on ps3) if you buy the Vita version.
Sony is not helping sort it out, and Capcom is ignoring the customers.

As if this game didn't have enough bad PR already.

#67 AntZero

AntZero

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Is this dead, seems like I can't find the non price one...

#68 Rirse

Rirse

The Death of Grammar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:10 PM

Man, I might got this if it wasn't for the hour long firmware update for worthless Vita trophy support.

#69 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

dead

#70 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

Is this really dead? Aww man...

#71 manasteel88

manasteel88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

aww... got it to the free mode, but can't check out

#72 VileEighty

VileEighty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

Yeah, I picked these up at like 12PM yesterday (the 23rd), except I'm at the mercy of this pre-order bonus BS where my product voucher that came with the game promises:
1. 12 new characters for the PS3 version
2. 38 Alternate costumes for PS3 version
3. 38 Alternate costumes for PS Vita Version

where I'm only getting 3 on that list. at any rate, the swap costumes for both versions for free is nice.

#73 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

dead

Posted Image

#74 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

There's a problem with the codes on the Vita copies. No, right now you will not get the 12 new characters (on ps3) if you buy the Vita version.
Sony is not helping sort it out, and Capcom is ignoring the customers.

As if this game didn't have enough bad PR already.

Ouch, I hadn't heard that anywhere. Too bad. I'll probably wait for this to drop before picking it up, if it even ends up being worth it at that point.
Posted Image

#75 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

If you go to the Cross Play section like someone recommended, the SFxT stuff isn't there anymore but if you click Wipeout, there's a bundle that has everything sans the Vita game for free. Might also be a glitch. Totally pissed I missed out on the costumes though.

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#76 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:55 AM

If you go to the Cross Play section like someone recommended, the SFxT stuff isn't there anymore but if you click Wipeout, there's a bundle that has everything sans the Vita game for free. Might also be a glitch. Totally pissed I missed out on the costumes though.

Do you own Wipeout on PS3? Sounds like you downloaded the cross play stuff.

#77 tfr

tfr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:04 AM

It's free only if you already have wipeout hd. And i think it's glitch to let you get the hd fury add-on for free. :applause:

#78 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

I found a deal because I missed a deal! Awesome!

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#79 ibelongtohalo

ibelongtohalo

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:39 AM

Dang, seems I have missed out.

#80 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

Thanks man, I got in on it, also scored a copy on gamefly sale too. Maybe ill bite on the $20 for the extra characters to make it a complete copy for total of 35 bucks. Now that is a fair price for me!

This. I actually liked the fighting system, plus with this still being free, it makes the Gamefly deal pretty tempting!
Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#81 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:58 AM

This. I actually liked the fighting system, plus with this still being free, it makes the Gamefly deal pretty tempting!

That isn't free, it's been fixed.

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#82 feroca

feroca

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:36 AM

Plus you also need to pay for the 12 extra costumes of the DLC characters; which aren't part of the "Swap Pack".

#83 scottmastercraig

scottmastercraig

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:17 AM

I add it I cart, then pops up as free, but won't let me download it. Odd.

The same happens to me it says "This content can not be selected at this time." It also sometimes gives error 80023126. I added the priced one to cart, then back out and the same listing shows up as free, but then it can't be downloaded nor added to cart. I guess that means they've partially fixed it. The same thing can be done for all SFxT add-ons. If we could just bypass the message and force it to download or add to cart the free listings then we'd be golden on all SFxT DLC. That method may have been possible pre fix to get all DLC, but who knows now.

I did however get Steve's costume for free (post fix). It still has the separate listing within the current one.

#84 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:49 AM

Yeah, you can get Steve. Only Steve. Why Steve? Why not?

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#85 NuclearPorkchop

NuclearPorkchop

Herc Mondo's Cousin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:38 AM

The same happens to me it says "This content can not be selected at this time." It also sometimes gives error 80023126. I added the priced one to cart, then back out and the same listing shows up as free, but then it can't be downloaded nor added to cart. I guess that means they've partially fixed it. The same thing can be done for all SFxT add-ons. If we could just bypass the message and force it to download or add to cart the free listings then we'd be golden on all SFxT DLC. That method may have been possible pre fix to get all DLC, but who knows now.

I did however get Steve's costume for free (post fix). It still has the separate listing within the current one.

Hmm...I added it to my cart last night and checked out (IE: confirmed the "purchase"), but didnt download the 100kb unlocks. I'll check to see if I can download them since I did that extra step, guess....hopefully it works and I didn't screw myself out of free costumes :cry:

Currently Playing:
:ps3: MGS Peace Walker HD

:360: n/a
:pc: Batman Arkham Origins; EYE Divine Cybermancy; Hawken; Sam & Max S1E04

Add me on Steam, we'll play games and stuff:

#86 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:06 PM

All this DLC is getting mighty confusing. So it was free, now it's not, but Steve by himself is still free...and it's supposed to be free if you buy the Vita version, but the vouchers aren't working...that's what I've gathered from reading the past few pages. I can't even keep up with all of the costume options not to mention all the damn gem downloads. I'm glad I paid $20 for the actual game because all of this DLC is insane.

#87 seraph011

seraph011

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

^
Sad but true...too many dlc versions of the same thing for this game. ^^

#88 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

I used it last night and the costumes actually worked! Glad I got in before they pulled it, though the swap costumes aren't... all THAT impressive. Good for free though.

I need to learn some moves in this game, I played it awhile back but got really rusty.
Posted Image