Wii U-Wii Fit U

Erad30

CAGiversary!
Eccentric+Gamer+Tv++Wiifit+U+Box+art+by+ECC..jpg

I'm putting a thread up for this, but is anybody excited about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF7D8H7Vxb0

I recently lost the wii fit u meter and was wondering if I should worry if the meter contains any personal data like wii u user information if the person who finds it could get?

Not to my knowledge.  I think it would just fail to sync with their system because your profile isn't there.  

I can't seem to keep playing this series. It's like a dusty treadmill in the corner. Is it worth it to upgrade to the U version? What does it add?

I can't seem to keep playing this series. It's like a dusty treadmill in the corner. Is it worth it to upgrade to the U version? What does it add?
There's the Fit Meter which has a fun little mini-game that unlocks Mii outfits. That said, my wife and I quit using the meters and sold them. They were too much of a hassle. It adds more content in terms of games/exercises and it imports the older WiiFit content if it's on Wii Mode on the Wii U. It's in HD which I like. For me it's worth it because we've been doing WiiFit since the first was released and it's got years of historical data, even if we don't always use it on a regular basis.

I do have complaints about WiiFit though. The "ideal weight" is anything but. I put on weight last year and lost almost all of it. I have maybe - at most - 5 pounds I can possibly lose and have nearly no body fat. Meanwhile, the program claims my "ideal weight" is another 20 pounds down. That's completely absurd. I'd look like a skeleton. 145lb ideal weight for a man? This must be biased towards the Japanese body frame or something.

bread's done
Back