[Futureshop] Preorder Halo 4 for as low as $29.99

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#31 IceCreamTaco

IceCreamTaco

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

Was going to get the game.

But alas , quebec and its stupid fucking language laws :

Currently, our suppliers and/or manufacturers are only providing this product in English which is not in compliance with the Quebec language legislation. Therefore, it is not available for shipping within the province of Quebec. Customers within Quebec may still purchase this product as long as it is shipped to a province outside of Quebec

Pathetic...

#32 Gamefocus

Gamefocus

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

Currently, our suppliers and/or manufacturers are only providing this product in English which is not in compliance with the Quebec language legislation. Therefore, it is not available for shipping within the province of Quebec. Customers within Quebec may still purchase this product as long as it is shipped to a province outside of Quebec

Pathetic...

Get the french version then when it ships go to the store and exchange it for the english one.

#33 kdnewton

kdnewton

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

Too bad FS saw the coupon stacking as a bug :( Hopefully they honour those who managed to get pre-orders less than $29.99. I'm glad I put my order in last night for $22.39 after taxes.

Also, for those looking for easy Tsilon experience points, check out the following thread.

http://www.neogaf.co...=460186&page=89

Start at the last page and scroll back through it page by page for the daily tsilon codes. Each code is still valid and I racked up points as far back as page 71 last night. Easy way to get to level 10.
Posted Image

#34 Lukeweizer

Lukeweizer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

Where do I even input the FSHALO4XBOXCREDIT code? Can't see a code field anywhere in the cart or checkout process.

EDIT: Found it. Had to edit my payment info to input it.

#35 kdnewton

kdnewton

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

Where do I even input the FSHALO4XBOXCREDIT code? Can't see a code field anywhere in the cart or checkout process.

On the payment selection screen, click to edit the payment. There's an expand button for gift cards and another for promo codes on the edit page.
Posted Image

#36 charleytony

charleytony

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

Pathetic...

Hey TACO,
the french version is simply the english game + a french manual. It's not like your gonna be stuck with "HALO QUATRE: Le Retour de Master Chief"...
Posted Image

#37 Gamefocus

Gamefocus

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

Hey TACO,
the french version is simply the english game + a french manual. It's not like your gonna be stuck with "HALO QUATRE: Le Retour de Master Chief"...

Are you sure? The french versions of Reach, ODST and Halo 3 all only had french voice overs. Though they did have english menus and english subtitles. MC sounds horrendous in French.

#38 fonz

fonz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

$39.99 is a steal!

#39 Banandon

Banandon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

if anybody has an unused tsilon code, pm me :D

#40 Eoyote

Eoyote

DLC - Disc Locked Content

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:26 AM

Yup, just tried using the Tsilon code and the code in the OP and you can no longer stack them. Guess I'll just get the game at a midnight release.

#41 Rastafari

Rastafari

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:44 PM

is FSHALO4XBOXCREDIT even working anymore? I can't seem to get it to recognize.

#42 onemorechanc

onemorechanc

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

is FSHALO4XBOXCREDIT even working anymore? I can't seem to get it to recognize.

No, it does not work any more. The thread on RFD stated that the code expired on October 25th, 2012. The first post has been updated to reflect this.

#43 True Kronic

True Kronic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

Thanks OP, got my pre-order.

...I really should do this tsilon.ca thing.....

#44 Korahn

Korahn

Beyond Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

If anyone wants my $20 off code for futureshop pre-order from tsilon you can have it. Ended up doing a work around trade-in at EB Games (as I wasn't sure how much will be left from my pay next week).

GLIST40QMMM82W
Posted Image

#45 Booyakz

Booyakz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:34 AM

I think I missed out. =( Oh well, still have that E3 pre-order on the Limited Edition. That's a crazy good deal though, I need to get on this tsilon thing. I got a card at FanExpo, and never really used it. >.<

#46 Korahn

Korahn

Beyond Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

If i recall correctly, new members from FanExpo were treated to the perk of a copy of either Assassin's Creed 3 or the previous one (that perk has been closed for a while now).

But yeah, it's a fun little community, nice deals and perks (got some avatar stuff for xbox as well as a gaming headset for $20 so far). The gaming challenges for xp was another thing that drew me to the site.
Posted Image

#47 Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

If anyone is looking for a LE of Halo 4 Costco.ca has stock still $95.99
http://www.costco.ca/Halo-4-Limited-Edition-–-English-Version,-Xbox-360-Game.product.10395117.html
Posted Image

#48 Itachi

Itachi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

Is there still a good deal for this ? From somewhere else than BB/FS

#49 Hardtarget

Hardtarget

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

huh does anybody have these tsilon.ca invites anymore? had never heard of it before

#50 Korahn

Korahn

Beyond Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

huh does anybody have these tsilon.ca invites anymore? had never heard of it before

Yeah, send me a pm with your email address and I'll send an invite for you.
Posted Image

#51 No One

No One

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

Well, this sucks. My order with the stacked codes was just cancelled and I can't even repurchase it with a single code now.

#52 Gamefocus

Gamefocus

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

What stacked codes did you use? Mine was charged today.

#53 pika

pika

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

Thanks for the deal, while some disliked decoding tsilon.ca and doing the quizzes I thought it was a bit of fun.

#54 No One

No One

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

What stacked codes did you use? Mine was charged today.

The two Tsilon ones.

#55 wing00

wing00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

The two Tsilon ones.

The Misters said not to stack their own codes together. Maybe that's why it didn't work.

#56 No One

No One

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

The Misters said not to stack their own codes together. Maybe that's why it didn't work.

I placed the order early on, so I didn't know and just gave it a shot. I'll try contacting Futureshop tomorrow to see if I can't do something about it but oh well.

#57 kdnewton

kdnewton

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

Just got my shipping notification.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#58 JaredFrost

JaredFrost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:06 AM

Just got my shipping notification.

Posted Image

Yeah, I got mine too, at 40 dollars it was still a good deal, but 20, it's a steal.

#59 fonz

fonz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

I still haven't got my shipping notification. :(

#60 Gamefocus

Gamefocus

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Same here. Still nothing...