[Futureshop] Preorder Halo 4 for as low as $29.99

onemorechanc

CAGiversary!
Quite surprised that this has not been posted here yet, there is a pretty long thread over on RFD about it (see link at bottom).

Futureshop is taking preorders for "Halo 4" ($59.99):

English - http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=95862667c2981664b39b6266b0a89eecen02
French - http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=63094417e6057fa6f407a3535ce8026een02

If you add it to your cart, then use the following code -- FSHALO4XBOXCREDIT -- it will knock the price down by $20 to $39.99.
^^ No longer available ... the code expired on October 25th, 2012.

If you are a member at http://tsilon.ca, there are perks available for more coupons which stack:
- level 10 -- $20 off coupon, bringing the price down to $39.99
- level 30 -- $30 off coupon, bringing the price down to $29.99

Even better, you can still get the steelbook and free shipping.

Source:

RFD thread: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/bb-fs-eb-am-wm-halo-4-preorder-deals-1180998/

**EDIT**

Looks like the tsilon.ca codes might have been depleted. From a post by SamusekTDS:

BTW - I think this is dead now... Tsilon ran out of codes, and FS seems to not allow code stacking any more. I tried and it doesn't accept a second one.

Also, I added a link to the French version for those folks who have the misfortune of dealing with Quebec's rather silly language laws.

**EDIT 2**

Updated the pricing and coupons ... some have expired.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens if you use the code and both Tsilon coupons? They pay you to take it? lol I managed to stack the Tsilon coupons a week or so back and fetch it for $10. I was surprised that they stacked.

I don't care about steelbooks, but $40 is good...Halo 4 is pretty much the only new game I'm gonna buy at release for the rest of the year.....thinking about Sony All Stars but it's a SOny game.....it'll be $20 in months, even with the Vita version voucher.

Thanks for this tip. I signed up for tsilon and it took me maybe an hour to get to level 10. Just bought Halo 4 for $22 with taxes! :D

am I retarded or something?
I get the codes for all 5 puzzles and I put them in the command prompt
and nothing
what am I spposed to do exactly

if anyone needs a pre-order code from tsilon ($20 off) pm me... first come first serve...

EDIT: damn that was fast... gone now...

[quote name='NEWTS2012']if anyone needs a pre-order code from tsilon ($20 off) pm me... first come first serve...[/QUOTE]

can i have it?

EDIT: I'm guessing you had to PM... oh well.

Sorry mhee, I saw PM so I PM'd him and got it
But as I said, I'm retarded and got into the 'real' tsilon and am now gaining xp

this site is AWESOME

[quote name='Pajo']Sorry mhee, I saw PM so I PM'd him and got it
But as I said, I'm retarded and got into the 'real' tsilon and am now gaining xp

this site is AWESOME[/QUOTE]

It's a fun site. The challenges are good if you have lots of games and time to play them.

I'm level 24 in Tsilon, but I lost a Code because I accidentally pre-ordered it and then cancelled it immediately. It's My fault for sure, but hopefully I can find someone who has one to spare.

I did all get to level 10 and end up paying 20$ for halo 4. Really glad about this but can somebody please explain what this Tsilon.ca site is ?

[quote name='charleytony']I did all get to level 10 and end up paying 20$ for halo 4. Really glad about this but can somebody please explain what this Tsilon.ca site is ?[/QUOTE]

it's just a gaming site... you complete challenges for points and levels..and you get reward for it in the forms of perks.. sometimes there's also events you can participate in...

For live events they'll give you a game for going, and every month they'll have some new perks (coupons that you can use at futureshop). It's pretty nice being rewarded by just gaming.

I'm level 34 currently, but it seems there are no more $30 codes :( Oh well, still a nice price.

I've got 2 Tsilon.ca invites left. PM me your email if you want an invite. Will edit this post once invited are gone.

EDIT: All gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
The tsilon codes are unique. On a side note, I also have 2 unused invites for the site. PM your email and I'll send one out. Will edit if/when all gone.

BTW - I think this is dead now... Tsilon ran out of codes, and FS seems to not allow code stacking any more. I tried and it doesn't accept a second one.

Got a code this morning, but stacking does not work anymore.
Deal dead. Best is 39.99$ now which is more than what I want to pay.

Was going to get the game.

But alas , quebec and its stupid fucking language laws :

Currently, our suppliers and/or manufacturers are only providing this product in English which is not in compliance with the Quebec language legislation. Therefore, it is not available for shipping within the province of Quebec. Customers within Quebec may still purchase this product as long as it is shipped to a province outside of Quebec

Pathetic...

[quote name='IceCreamTaco']Was going to get the game.

Currently, our suppliers and/or manufacturers are only providing this product in English which is not in compliance with the Quebec language legislation. Therefore, it is not available for shipping within the province of Quebec. Customers within Quebec may still purchase this product as long as it is shipped to a province outside of Quebec

Pathetic...[/QUOTE]

Get the french version then when it ships go to the store and exchange it for the english one.

Too bad FS saw the coupon stacking as a bug :( Hopefully they honour those who managed to get pre-orders less than $29.99. I'm glad I put my order in last night for $22.39 after taxes.

Also, for those looking for easy Tsilon experience points, check out the following thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460186&page=89

Start at the last page and scroll back through it page by page for the daily tsilon codes. Each code is still valid and I racked up points as far back as page 71 last night. Easy way to get to level 10.

Where do I even input the FSHALO4XBOXCREDIT code? Can't see a code field anywhere in the cart or checkout process.

EDIT: Found it. Had to edit my payment info to input it.

[quote name='Lukeweizer']Where do I even input the FSHALO4XBOXCREDIT code? Can't see a code field anywhere in the cart or checkout process.[/QUOTE]

On the payment selection screen, click to edit the payment. There's an expand button for gift cards and another for promo codes on the edit page.

[quote name='IceCreamTaco']Was going to get the game.

Pathetic...[/QUOTE]

Hey TACO,
the french version is simply the english game + a french manual. It's not like your gonna be stuck with "HALO QUATRE: Le Retour de Master Chief"...

[quote name='charleytony']Hey TACO,
the french version is simply the english game + a french manual. It's not like your gonna be stuck with "HALO QUATRE: Le Retour de Master Chief"...[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? The french versions of Reach, ODST and Halo 3 all only had french voice overs. Though they did have english menus and english subtitles. MC sounds horrendous in French.

Yup, just tried using the Tsilon code and the code in the OP and you can no longer stack them. Guess I'll just get the game at a midnight release.

[quote name='Rastafari']is FSHALO4XBOXCREDIT even working anymore? I can't seem to get it to recognize.
[/QUOTE]

No, it does not work any more. The thread on RFD stated that the code expired on October 25th, 2012. The first post has been updated to reflect this.

If anyone wants my $20 off code for futureshop pre-order from tsilon you can have it. Ended up doing a work around trade-in at EB Games (as I wasn't sure how much will be left from my pay next week).

GLIST40QMMM82W

I think I missed out. =( Oh well, still have that E3 pre-order on the Limited Edition. That's a crazy good deal though, I need to get on this tsilon thing. I got a card at FanExpo, and never really used it. >.

If i recall correctly, new members from FanExpo were treated to the perk of a copy of either Assassin's Creed 3 or the previous one (that perk has been closed for a while now).

But yeah, it's a fun little community, nice deals and perks (got some avatar stuff for xbox as well as a gaming headset for $20 so far). The gaming challenges for xp was another thing that drew me to the site.

bread's done
Back