Photo
- - - - -

Decent No-Frills Cameras for Under $100?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 monash65

monash65

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

Wondering if any of the good folks at CAG can help me out here... I need to put some items on ebay to make a little extra dough, but have no camera and know very little about them. I just need something economical that can get the job done, i.e. it doesn't come with a huge user manual/you don't need a PHD to understand how to operate the camera, it can take a couple of decent-ish quality pics, and then transfer the pics easily to the PC to upload to ebay.

Can anyone please give me an idea of what brands and types of camera will fit the bill for me, and if anywhere like Amazon can do them for a good price, or any other places that are doing specific deals on them? Thanks in advance for any help.

#2 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

The Kodak Easyshare line sounds like a good fit for you. Amazon has this one http://www.amazon.co...kodak easyshare
for $75.xx. It should do the job nicely for you.

#3 monash65

monash65

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

Thanks, that looks perfect, and the price is very reasonable. Looks like good reviews on it too.

#4 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

I'd suggest the Cannon one on Amazon's top seller list. It's less than $100 and When I asked people which brand to get they all told me cannon.

#5 m6oo

m6oo

Bicycle Repair Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

I'd suggest the Cannon one on Amazon's top seller list. It's less than $100 and When I asked people which brand to get they all told me cannon.

this...better sensor, better optics, better firmware

I have the a1200, which is a perfectly servicable point and shoot.

Edited by m6oo, 24 October 2012 - 10:57 PM.