(ENTRY IS CLOSED)$10 Amazon Giftcard Giveaway (4 only)

TheChronicGamer

CAGiversary!
Hey CAG,

- Its been awhile since I have done a prize giveaway on here. I have decided to give 4 winners a $10 Amazon Giftcard. To enter the drawing all you need to do is SUBSCRIBE, and COMMENT, on ANY of my Medal of Honor: WARFIGHTER, Tenchu, or Marble Madness videos. I would appreciate some honest feedback/comments on games, suggestions, or improvements, if you have time. Maybe we can even get a convo going in the comments section! CAG users have been very supportive of my growing commentary channel and so as a thank you, this offer is for you guys only!. My channel contains reviews, LPs, random gameplays, and montages.

- For every 40 subscribers I receive, a $10 giftcard will be given away. I am maxing out at 300 or so subscribers (I have 115 right now), so a 4th card may be given away. Drawing will be held during the first week of November. I will update this post periodically, so check back often! Thank you everyone!

- http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChronicGamer29

- For those already subscribed, simply comment, and like any of my Medal of Honor: Warfighter videos to be entered. Thanks for your continued support!

- Other prizes I have given away include a $20 Amazon giftcard, a plush sackboy, tshirts, and more!

NOTE*** ROSTERKING1 please contact me on YouTube or here as you have any incoming messages blocked unless you add the person as a contact!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='burritoman']Hey I have seen several of your videos before!

Subscribed now.[/QUOTE]

^ this

subscribed as buitronghung

I have liked and subscribed. It won't let me comment on Youtube, though. I am not too savvy with it, so I will try it again in a few.

Thanks for the opportunity.

bread's done
Back