Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy: Buy a phone with 2 year agreement, get upgraded to RZ Silver

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

I'm on the fence on this one. I don't want to buy a phone and I just need to upgrade. I wouldn't mind paying an upgrade fee but it doesn't say anywhere in the e-mail I got that phone upgrades are eligible. Has anyone else tried doing this?

#2 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

DAMN...that's actually a good deal...spend 3 to 4 hundred dollars instead of 2500 a year and you get silver.

#3 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

If you have SILVER already, would it extend it a year? I got that free silver for being awesome.

#4 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

Not a good deal actually. Remember, RZ accounts reset in January (jan 1st if i recall). Therefore you're only getting 2 months of silver. Also, it takes 30 days for points to show up. Thus making all purchases in December pointless as you won't see those points mature into certificates.

So you're only getting one month of the full service.
Now if they offer this at the beginning of the year, that's a different story

#5 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

Not a good deal actually. Remember, RZ accounts reset in January (jan 1st if i recall). Therefore you're only getting 2 months of silver. Also, it takes 30 days for points to show up. Thus making all purchases in December pointless as you won't see those points mature into certificates.

So you're only getting one month of the full service.
Now if they offer this at the beginning of the year, that's a different story

Goes until 2/1/14 according to RZ website...