EXPIRED $12 off any Pre-order PS3/X360/PC $59.99+ @Newegg EXPIRED

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31 fyahbwoy

fyahbwoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

guess i'll pick up blops 2, tomb raider and hitman...already got bioshock and far cry 3 in there

#32 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

I've got NFS: MW pre-ordered with one of the earlier versions of this and I've pretty much decided I want AC3 on release day, but with Target's B2G1F and/or potential PM of Toys R Us next week at $48 I'm not sure what the best overall deal is to be had.
Posted Image

#33 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

At least you got yours. They canceled my Forza Horizon LE...and to top if off they blamed me saying I had unavailable funds or that my card number was wrong,which was total bullshit. But yeah...5 days is pretty long.

Wow that sucks. I guess I got lucky. My card number changed after I ordered and rather than canceling my Forza Horizon LE preorder they sent me an email giving me the opportunity to update my info. I did and it processed, shipped, and arrived yesterday. I was worried I was going to miss out on the ONLY deal for Forza Horizon's LE. Now to find time to actually play it when I haven't finished 3's LE and 4's LE is still sitting sealed on my shelf...

#34 stewie75

stewie75

JoeyJoeJoeJrShabadoo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

went in on GTA5 :ps3:

#35 ShadyAve

ShadyAve

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

Decided to get the hardened Edition of Black Ops 2 for $67.99. I'll be canceling my preorder from amazon.

#36 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

Sorry for my ignorance, why is everyone is so excited for these 12 off preorder? For halo 4 and black ops 2, you can get 20 off at bestbuy. Usually, i thought 20 off is good deal. These games might just drop to 40 in a couple month.

Because you still have to pay full price up front plus taxes. I'd rather pay $48 up front, no taxes, and not have to deal with Bestbuy and the BS.

#37 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

So EMCJNHE52 isn't working for me anymore. I preordered one title earlier today and can't order anymore. Anyone else confirm?
Posted Image

#38 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

For people who said that newegg will not let you update your credit card on preorders if they expire. I discovered that if your credit card expires newegg will let you update your card and not cancel the order, but if it does not pass newegg own verification department they will not let you update the order and they will cancel it.

I had one where my CC expired and they let me update it.
I had a different order last week where I had 6 preorders on one day and newegg flagged them and canceled them because (i'm assuming) it was too many. I had 6 authorizations on my CC, so they weren't declined but newegg said there was a verification issue with them and would not let me update the billing information or place the order again even when i called

So there is a difference between your card getting declined and newegg's own system verification declining the order.

#39 rogXue

rogXue

Bringer of Death

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

can't use the code, anyone know what's going on?

#40 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

I used to preorder Sly Cooper Thieves in Time. Only was able to use code 1 time, was really hoping it would work for Simcity on the PC. Oh well. And about the shipping, I live in Alabama and most items come from their Tennessee warehouse, so usually I can get preorder games on day of release.

#41 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

For people who said that newegg will not let you update your credit card on preorders if they expire. I discovered that if your credit card expires newegg will let you update your card and not cancel the order, but if it does not pass newegg own verification department they will not let you update the order and they will cancel it.

I had one where my CC expired and they let me update it.
I had a different order last week where I had 6 preorders on one day and newegg flagged them and canceled them because (i'm assuming) it was too many. I had 6 authorizations on my CC, so they weren't declined but newegg said there was a verification issue with them and would not let me update the billing information or place the order again even when i called

So there is a difference between your card getting declined and newegg's own system verification declining the order.

I don't know when Newegg implemented this, but recently I had my card #s stolen and I called to update preorders. The rep said the easiest way was just to leave things be and when the authorization failed, I would be sent an email with instructions on how to update payment method.

Sure enough, the past few items I had preordered failed authorization early Monday the day before release. I got an email and updated the payment method that way. Everything then arrived at the same time I'm used to.

Sure, it's not Amazon good, but it certainly works good enough IMO.
Posted Image

#42 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

It does work on Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition for Xbox/PS3 though.

Jesus, it's about time. Thanks for posting. I'll update my pre-orders now.

#43 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

I don't know when Newegg implemented this, but recently I had my card #s stolen and I called to update preorders. The rep said the easiest way was just to leave things be and when the authorization failed, I would be sent an email with instructions on how to update payment method.

Sure enough, the past few items I had preordered failed authorization early Monday the day before release. I got an email and updated the payment method that way. Everything then arrived at the same time I'm used to.

Sure, it's not Amazon good, but it certainly works good enough IMO.

yea that's what i was trying to say, if it's a problem with your own card newegg will let you update the order no problem, if it's a problem that newegg sees or thinks is fraud in their own department they will not let you update the order.

I just know from other threads people were worried about their cards expiring but they shouldn't be.

#44 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

can't use the code, anyone know what's going on?

Had the same issue this morning but it seems to be working now.

#45 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

Our card expires next month, but the bank will be sending us a new one in the mail. Hopefully I'll be good to go on my Halo 4 pre-order that I did a week or so back.

#46 mkaliaz

mkaliaz

Scurvy Dog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

Damnit, looks like this is a no-go on the PC version of Bioshock Infinite. The PC selection is pretty limited for this offer. I do own multiple console systems, but I am losing interest as these continue to age and the graphical disparity widens between PC and console.

#47 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

Either there's an error or NewEgg will only allow me to use that promo code once on my account.

Just tried it again & worked on a 2nd game!
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#48 nnarum

nnarum

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

Fantastic! Got my buddy Halo 4 since he missed out on the last code!

#49 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

Cool. Working again for me, too.
Posted Image

#50 monster109

monster109

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

Sorry for my ignorance, why is everyone is so excited for these 12 off preorder? For halo 4 and black ops 2, you can get 20 off at bestbuy. Usually, i thought 20 off is good deal. These games might just drop to 40 in a couple month.

Haha that's only for reward members on that @gamer thing or whatever.

And for the guy saying about Bishock Infinite not working on PC version is because that is listed at $49.99 and this is only good for titles $59.99+..sorry man

#51 D.Choy

D.Choy

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

In for one Bioshock Infinite Standard Edition, thanks OP!

#52 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:23 PM

Locked in Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 just in case I decide not to get one or the other from Best Buy. I'm sure we'll see these codes again so I didn't bother pre-ordering anything that's a good while away.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#53 BFBB Delicious

BFBB Delicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

Got a pre order in for Far Cry 3 in case I decide I want it and a better deal doesn't pop up. Thanks OP.
Posted Image

#54 NJMane

NJMane

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:21 AM

$12 off immediately with no tax from NewEgg is better than the $20 in rewardzone certificates (in 30 days) with tax from Best Buy for me.

Pre-ordered a copy of Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition 360. $68 shipped is good enough for me.

#55 Ketsui

Ketsui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:43 AM

i withheld from preorderin COD HE cuz i wanna play it on launch, even tho i woulda saved $17 by cancelling my BB preorder. im getting my copy on launch day,got a bb $30 gift card so ended up paying $55 after taxes.$68 shipped is too good to pass up but i did =(

Edited by Ketsui, 26 October 2012 - 04:16 AM.

#56 GamerSavage

GamerSavage

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:58 AM

Pre-ordered Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition (PS3) for $68 and cancelled my previous full price pre-order.

#57 Outrun9

Outrun9

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

For those of us who pre-order Black Ops 2, will we get it at launch date?

Nintendo_staff.gif          10Player_zps0028ed08.gif?t=1406797248

#58 mkaliaz

mkaliaz

Scurvy Dog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

For those of us who pre-order Black Ops 2, will we get it at launch date?

It's possible, but I wouldn't count on it. Different people have had different results depending on where you live. I am about 2 states away from where the order ships from and I usually get my games 1-2 days after release date.

#59 ThirdFall

ThirdFall

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:07 AM

Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition(360) is sold out.

#60 ThirdFall

ThirdFall

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

With all my preorders I'm gonna save about 96 bucks.