Photo
- - - - -

EXPIRED $12 off any Pre-order PS3/X360/PC $59.99+ @Newegg EXPIRED

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Xenokai

Xenokai

Competition between PS4/XONE saved gaming.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

Ive been shopping newegg for over a decade now and i donno how they do the prices they do. I preordered COD:BO2 for my brother and halo 4 for myself and cost a total of $96, buying them in the stores liek gamestop or walmart on release would of been $130. saving $34 on games that arent even out yet is awesome.

#62 Ketsui

Ketsui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

For those of us who pre-order Black Ops 2, will we get it at launch date?

i doubt it. if they did, i woulda preordered it a long time ago lol

#63 black_hand313

black_hand313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

Ive been shopping newegg for over a decade now and i donno how they do the prices they do. I preordered COD:BO2 for my brother and halo 4 for myself and cost a total of $96, buying them in the stores liek gamestop or walmart on release would of been $130. saving $34 on games that arent even out yet is awesome.

I know, I used to buy most of my games on amazon but the deals they have on the games I want suck. Even though newegg charges tax in NJ it's still the better deal: $103.70 for two games vs $118 and $15 in useless video credits - I can watch vids free with Prime! The web armor skin for Halo 4 is nice but it's just a skin.

#64 dfo

dfo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

Code appears to be expired.

#65 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

I was impressed with the speed of their free shipping. Ordered on Tuesday afternoon and received on Friday.

That said, this new Medal of Honor game sucks big time. Probably one of the worst game I have ever played.

#66 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

That said, this new Medal of Honor game sucks big time. Probably one of the worst game I have ever played.

Beat it by Saturday and trade it in to Best Buy if you're Unlocked ($40 TiV).
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#67 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

I pre-ordered so many games through NewEgg, I actually had to go back and cancel a couple (that come out too close to each other in early 2013). It seems to be a twice a month sale so I'm guessing they'll run another one post Halo 4 release.

My only problem is NewEgg's shipping...You never know when you will receive your game in regards to it's release date and they are so hit or miss. MY AC3 hasn't even shipped yet, and probably won't until tomorrow. I don't mind but I also ordered Halo 4 through them and had to go to BB to lock in another pre-order so I can play sooner...and then I'll just sell my NewEgg copy.

I just did the math and even with NewEgg's pricing, all of these B2G1 sales that other stores are having mean nothing (as long as you use these codes). $5-10 difference at best.

#68 jwk94

jwk94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

my ragnarok odyssey just shipped

#69 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

I was impressed with the speed of their free shipping. Ordered on Tuesday afternoon and received on Friday.

Personally, the gameplay might not be top-notch, but the single player campaign was really well-done IMO.

#70 monster109

monster109

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

I canceled my Pre Order of Assassin's Creed 3 on Newegg.com (Newegg is still awesome still have like 6 pre orders on there) and went to Kmart to pre order it.

http://www.kmart.com...=2&blockType=G2

$49.99 + a $10 Kmart Giftcard + Free Shipping

I have never ordered from Kmart so can not say anything about their shipping but I am still working on Beating AC:Brotherhood + AC:Revelations so they can take awhile :lol::lol::lol: