Mass Effect 3 CE $19.99 at Gamestop *PS3 Only

Nice find. Closest store to me that has this in stock is 10.1 miles away and is listed as "Low Stock", which might mean it'll be gutted.

That's great, really good news
smile.gif

Dang I should have waited on this. There are several stores that have it around me too. Oh well lol. Nice find OP.

Guess I won't be buying one considering the lady that picked up the phone when I called to see if it was in stock, left me on hold for almost 15 minutes. The store is not THAT big. This is why my business is all going to bb.

[quote name='apterous']Hmmmm I may go and find one of these even though I haven't played ME 2 yet.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I missed out on the $5 ME2 at BB as they no or low stock in my area. Never was able to find one.

Got one of these a couple weeks a back, will get $10 back and pickup another to open so I don't care if it's gutted as long as all of the items are there and in good shape.

I bought the standard but Id consider trading it in and getting this. Does From the Ashes come as a DLC code? I already bought that so Id just sell the code

[quote name='NzumbeKiller']Guess I won't be buying one considering the lady that picked up the phone when I called to see if it was in stock, left me on hold for almost 15 minutes. The store is not THAT big. This is why my business is all going to bb.[/QUOTE]
Try PMing to BB, if they have it in stock. I think I might do that bc according to the website, none of the nearest GSs are coming up for me

[quote name='jetsaredim']Was this not on sale last month through the @Gamer promo at Best Buy for $10?[/QUOTE]not the CE

[quote name='Havok83']I bought the standard but Id consider trading it in and getting this. Does From the Ashes come as a DLC code? I already bought that so Id just sell the code

Try PMing to BB, if they have it in stock. I think I might do that bc according to the website, none of the nearest GSs are coming up for me

not the CE[/QUOTE]

It actually did stack. Got a CE for PS3 for $10 last month.

[quote name='RealDeals']It actually did stack. Got a CE for PS3 for $10 last month.[/QUOTE]
Oh wow, wish I had known about that

Hmm I think the base has been $10 on gamefly a lot. This is not a series that excites me to get the CE or will entice me to switch systems (I played ME1 on xbox and have ME2 waiting for me for that system as well).

blahhhhhh suppressing the hoarder in me.

[quote name='HornyPony']Remember selling the codes from it for $65...[/QUOTE]
$65? Dang, thats the price of the game and more expensive than the CE was itself if you factored in the $20 gift card back from BB

[quote name='RealDeals']It actually did stack. Got a CE for PS3 for $10 last month.[/QUOTE]

uggh, quick reminding me. There were none of those around within an hour's drive of me. I would have ate up the cost savings just by driving so I passed.

Thanks OP snaged the copy at parkway plaza just in case local cags wanted to know.
Now I can set this next to my ME 1&2 CE's. Anyone have any good suggestions on how to get the stupid GS sticker of the front of the box without damaging the box to much?

Closest GS that has it near me that might have it is about 25 minuets away and Im not sure I want to use up gas on that trip

[quote name='Havok83']Closest GS that has it near me that might have it is about 25 minuets away and Im not sure I want to use up gas on that trip[/QUOTE]
Call them, all the gamestops near me will hold games for the day.

[quote name='aznhero913']thanks for posting!!

Picked up a couple a few weeks ago when they were $30, time to go in there and get $20 back!![/QUOTE]

they dont lower pm at gamestop

[quote name='Brother Daz']Call them, all the gamestops near me will hold games for the day.[/QUOTE]
them having it in stock wasnt the issue. Wasnt sure if it was worth the trip in gas. Back and forth Id have been looking at up to an hour out of my way depending on the traffic. Wish the other GSs near me (which are within 5 miles) had it

[quote name='TooPoor']I would love to go grab this after work if gas weren't so god damn expensive right now.[/QUOTE]

$2.97 a gallon over here (Yukon, Oklahoma)

[quote name='oasisboy']$2.97 a gallon over here (Yukon, Oklahoma)[/QUOTE]

$4.25 in California =(

But still going lol

[quote name='TheHelix']$4.25 in California =(

But still going lol[/QUOTE]
And 4.25 is after it dropped couple days ago from 4.9.
Sigh...
And it takes literally 40 minutes to wait to fill up at Costco.

Damn that sounds nice lol $4.05 is the cheapest I've seen it around here lately, just a couple days ago it was $4.55+

[quote name='Tallest-Midget']Damn that sounds nice lol $4.05 is the cheapest I've seen it around here lately, just a couple days ago it was $4.55+[/QUOTE]
dang, and I thought I had it bad at $3.65

[quote name='Havok83']

[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is showing OOS. Oh well, I need the extra pocket change for Black Friday anyway.
Thanks for the idea though.

[quote name='TooPoor']And 4.25 is after it dropped couple days ago from 4.9.
Sigh...
And it takes literally 40 minutes to wait to fill up at Costco.[/QUOTE]
Hint: Save Gas/Time (=Money) by never waiting in line at Costco Gas. Go before the retail store opens in the morning (6:30-10am) instead of after work at 5pm or weekends when everyone and their grandmother is out shopping at Costco.

Of course I say that knowing there are two Costco's within 2 miles of my house... If you have to drive 20 minutes to get there and then wait in line 40 minutes it kind of defeats the savings, no?

[quote name='raiser']Hint: Save Gas/Time (=Money) by never waiting in line at Costco Gas. Go before the retail store opens in the morning (6:30-10am) instead of after work at 5pm or weekends when everyone and their grandmother is out shopping at Costco.

Of course I say that knowing there are two Costco's within 2 miles of my house... If you have to drive 20 minutes to get there and then wait in line 40 minutes it kind of defeats the savings, no?[/QUOTE]
That's great advice, thanks. And yes it does defeat the purpose, so I try to plan it out so that I can make it to the weekend that I go to Costco for groceries, which is at two week intervals.

[quote name='TooPoor']I would love to go grab this after work if gas weren't so god damn expensive right now.[/QUOTE]...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Gas around here is $3.99. I would love to pay that OKC rate. That's insane.[/QUOTE]

Yeah we have some of the highest in the US. And its 3.99 now but damn last couple weeks it was 4.10. I pay 4.09 still cause I use 87 :)

I decided to pick one up and I have to say Im a bit disappointed in this CE...theres really not much in it lol...but for 19.99...I had some credit...why not? guess I could always trade the game into BB for 16 and keep the extras.

Totally going back to get my $10 difference.
I was debating on keeping or not but for $20 why not?
I can enjoy MP until Jan rolls in and the trilogy comes out.

I need to trade in my PS3 on Sunday anyways.

[quote name='iduncurr']Totally going back to get my $10 difference.
I was debating on keeping or not but for $20 why not?
I can enjoy MP until Jan rolls in and the trilogy comes out.

I need to trade in my PS3 on Sunday anyways.[/QUOTE]

Why is everyone getting this if they about to release the trilogy edition? ( i dont like the packaging besides the outer box)

Once the trilogy is released, will the CE brand new sealed drop in price?

FYI- I saw gs employee putting the sticker on the CE and said that they dont have the other stuff. YMMV i guess but good to call and see if they have all the ce stuff.

[quote name='The Punisher']Why is everyone getting this if they about to release the trilogy edition? ( i dont like the packaging besides the outer box)

Once the trilogy is released, will the CE brand new sealed drop in price?

FYI- I saw gs employee putting the sticker on the CE and said that they dont have the other stuff. YMMV i guess but good to call and see if they have all the ce stuff.[/QUOTE]

Oh, when said drop in price, i mean will the ce be more rare like mass effect 1 ce? Deciding if i should sell it or wait it out and sell later down the road.

I like the steelbook and I have no idea if the trilogy will include ME3 DLC content or not.
I figure by the time it releases I can probably trade it in for $10 or something depending on promotion.
$10 for DLC and the ability to play MP for the next 2 months seem worth it to me.

[quote name='iduncurr']I like the steelbook and I have no idea if the trilogy will include ME3 DLC content or not.
I figure by the time it releases I can probably trade it in for $10 or something depending on promotion.
$10 for DLC and the ability to play MP for the next 2 months seem worth it to me.[/QUOTE]

GS said that there is no dlc. Its the same 3 games, but repackaged release on both consoles. I dont know if its true

bread's done
Back