Photo
- - - - -

famous/Celeberties on Xbox Live (Gamertags)

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#1 MrFriday18

MrFriday18

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:52 AM

Hey wondering if any of you guys have played with anyone famous on xbox live, Im not talking about Game With Fame, im talking about celeberties just playing as normal people. I race all the time with Larry The Cable Guy on Nascar 2005, ive also played with NASCAR drivers Elliot Sadler and Kyle Bush. Wondering have you guys/gals come across celeberties on Xbox Live.

Ive been racing with Larry The Cable Guy for a while now but he never told me until a couple of months ago. Stupid me never made the connection, he has the voice and is funny as hell, never realized or even thought it was him until he told me which was cool. Even though he would always say Git-R-Done I still didn't make the connection.
"The guy with the fastest car doesn't always win the race, it's the guy who refuses to lose." Dale Earnhardt

Posted Image

#2 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

kane!!

1080i is for douchebags

#3 Ozzkev55

Ozzkev55

Admitted Primus Fan

• CAGiversary!

prove you play with larry the cable guy

#4 MrFriday18

MrFriday18

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:56 AM

I will not give out his Gamertag(LTCG) do to his privacy, he will not accept anyones friends requests but. I am not bullshiting you he has double the amount of races as me and he really good. I have 700 races he has about 1,300.
"The guy with the fastest car doesn't always win the race, it's the guy who refuses to lose." Dale Earnhardt

Posted Image

#5 Santurio

Santurio

The Ladies' BodyGuard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:57 AM

how would you know for sure?
I could say I was George Lopez but other than me not sounding like him............how would you know?
Also, if you're not willing to give out his GT, which I understand your situation, why would you expect us to?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 MrFriday18

MrFriday18

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 02:00 AM

Trust me it is him, he told me everything about him when he was going on tour, blahblahblah, he wasn't bullshitting, he tells the funniest jokes, and is Larry The Cable Guy. If he was bullshitting which he is not then he deserve a prize for being such a good inpersonator.

Posted Image

#7 MrFriday18

MrFriday18

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 02:06 AM

im not asking for GT's, im curious to see if any1 has.

Posted Image

#8 ratedpeej

ratedpeej

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 02:19 AM

I'm pretty curious too, now that you mention it. A while ago someone told me they were playing Halo with one of the guys from Incubus outside of the Game with Fame thing... He wasn't bragging about it and he wasn't really obnoxious so I was inclined to believe him.

Pretty cool stuff.

I would personally like to play games with devs from other games LOL. I just think it would be an interesting experience...

#9 SadieDee

SadieDee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 02:23 AM

Didn't LTCG have a skit where he made fun of the X-box for having so many buttons on the controllers?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
AC: WW
Sara/Sarieton
2319-9025-9961

#10 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 02:31 AM

Jonathan Davis (lead singer of KoRn) is on my list. He mostly plays Halo 2.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 MrFriday18

MrFriday18

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 02:44 AM

ya but after racing with Larry he makes fun of everything so thats why he would make fun of the xbox controller.

Posted Image

#12 SteveMcQ

SteveMcQ

I love Panda!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:34 AM

who's larry the cable guy?

#13 Tom

Tom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:56 AM

who's larry the cable guy?

Thank god you know nothing of him. (This is not an insult to him, but the number of people who quote him is astonishing, especially in the hick town I live in.)

#14 rafissaying

rafissaying

BALLLLLIN!!!!!!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:05 AM

its funny how no ones believe the OP cuz he plays with Larry the Cable Guy. i think those people who are saying "prove it" or whatever are jealous cuz they haven't or don't know if they have played with anyone famous.

#15 Liquid 2

Liquid 2

Dutch Dreams

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:18 AM

I havent played with anyone famous, and to tell you the truth, I dont give a damn,
I know I'm much happier playing with my friends than with someone who on TV or something,
but if my friend is one TV, then I win both ways...

#16 Santurio

Santurio

The Ladies' BodyGuard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:19 AM

I never said I didn't believe him!! I never asked him to prove it!
I just asked how you would know for certian. The OP also answered and as far as I know he is telling the truth, he has no reason to lie. I believe many have played with celebrities and never knew it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 greydemise

greydemise

Forever Furby

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:20 AM

thats pretty cool op :)

i hear that lil kim plays madden alot..but thats all i kno :\
xbl: Lucky Furby

i rock your face.

#18 cag1000

cag1000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:50 AM

I saw a pick up truck with the BIG ASS letters GIT R DONE on the top of the windshield the other day. Needless to say I vomited then shit myself in shock. Then i wasn't shocked cause white trash will always luv a good sayin'

#19 thatstoobad

thatstoobad

Posted 26 April 2005 - 06:14 AM

he tells the funniest jokes, and is Larry The Cable Guy.

if his jokes are funny, chances are slim that's it's really him.

#20 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 11:01 AM

kane!!

I knew that would be one of the first ones mentioned.

if his jokes are funny, chances are slim that's it's really him.

Pow! ZING!
Posted Image

#21 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:08 PM

thats pretty cool op :)

i hear that lil kim plays madden alot..but thats all i kno :\

Maybe not for long, unless they allow an Xbox in her cell.

As for me, I have not played with any celebrities that I know of, but I do have the 1997 Miss New Mexico on my friends list, heh. And her husband. :\

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#22 help1

help1

What a dumb username

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:16 PM

I prob. played with a celeb, but prob pissed em off so bad tehy didnt want to tell me, heh.

#23 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:26 PM

Larry the Cable Guy? Hmm, the only reason that I would not believe the OP is simply because most people on XBL sound like ignorant, monosyllabic hillbilly twits. It's not as if he has the market cornered on southern-twang ignorance.

Perhaps it is him, though. Hooray. :roll:

What's Kane play? Mary Kate and Ashley, License to Drive?

myke.
...I'd rather just play people who don't call you "(that would be the n-bomb)" or "(insert popular homosexual epithet here)" every time you are beating them.
Posted Image

#24 mmn

mmn

Peyton Manning = XLI MVP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:42 PM

Even though he would always say Git-R-Done I still didn't make the connection.

He can't turn off his stage persona when he's sitting at home playing video games? How fucking pathetic.

#25 Mookyjooky

Mookyjooky

Work is play...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 02:12 PM

I had alot of people from the show Nip/Tuck...on my friends list(Played with them the 3rd night Burnout 3 came out.

And Stefan Lessard from Dave Matthews Band on my Friends list. (Before I got rid of my xbox)

I've played with : (At a con.)

MicroBoy - Bill Gates
T100 - Mr. T

#26 psychobrawler

psychobrawler

A World of Pain.....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:00 PM

Drummer from Fear Factory in PGR2...

#27 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:18 PM

I played against this guy JimmieMac. He told me he was the greatest icon in gaming today.

#28 PKRipp3r

PKRipp3r

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:23 PM

i've been around LTCG off stage, on numerous occassions and he has NEVER EVER said git-r-done ONCE

in fact he's a lot different off stage.

he's not a dumb redneck. the fact that most people think he actually is only points to how well he performs his act.

but I DID play a co-op game of Doom 3 with Keith Richards last night.

*cough*
:|

#29 ElwoodCuse

ElwoodCuse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:33 PM

Does Ricky Williams still have has Madden name on his website? Maybe that dude that was high and told you how he plays pro football wasn't kidding.
But when his drinking and lusting and his hunger for power became known to more and more people, the demands to do something about this outrageous man became louder and louder.

#30 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 05:02 PM

Alright, alright....Michael Jackson never came over to my house to use the bathroom.

myke.
...but his sister did!
Posted Image