Photo
- - - - -

famous/Celeberties on Xbox Live (Gamertags)

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#31 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 05:10 PM

I played against this guy JimmieMac. He told me he was the greatest icon in gaming today.

i didn't figure it would take too long for someone to post that. and i am surprised that its cheapy of all people. i too have played with "The Greatest Icon In Professional Gaming Today" on a few occassions.
Posted Image

#32 evilomar

evilomar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 05:28 PM

I have never played on line or intend to. I play with friends or my girlfriend and that's about it when I do get a chance to play games.

#33 ryanbph

ryanbph

Posted 26 April 2005 - 06:39 PM

^^ if you don't play online, then why are you posting in a thread about celeberties and the xbox live gamertag

I played with some guy that claimed to be in a boy band, and that he was on MTV all the time...he went on and on about how famous he was and how he was going to kill everyone in halo, then when he finished in the middle of the pack, he changed his tune, and went on and on about what losers everyone was, and we all needed to get a life, like he had...I forget the name of his band, but his yapping and lack of skills in halo, was probably more entertaining then the boy band he played in

#34 Ozzkev55

Ozzkev55

Admitted Primus Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 08:01 PM

i've been around LTCG off stage, on numerous occassions and he has NEVER EVER said git-r-done ONCE

in fact he's a lot different off stage.

he's not a dumb redneck. the fact that most people think he actually is only points to how well he performs his act.

but I DID play a co-op game of Doom 3 with Keith Richards last night.

*cough*
:|

hey man im keith richards, and im hip to doom 3
is that a punchline or do you really believe you played with him?

#35 PKRipp3r

PKRipp3r

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 08:21 PM

hey man im keith richards, and im hip to doom 3
is that a punchline or do you really believe you played with him?

osnap! what up Keith??

you left me hangin' in the Enpro Plant!!!

disconnect? or was Patti browbeating you again?

#36 rafissaying

rafissaying

BALLLLLIN!!!!!!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2005 - 12:01 AM

I prob. played with a celeb, but prob pissed em off so bad tehy didnt want to tell me, heh.

haha thats probably what i've done too

#37 ph33r m3

ph33r m3

C.A.G. Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2005 - 12:02 AM

I play Xbox Live w/ guests and one of the guests if you call him "famous" is Hakim Warrick. I currently attend Syracuse and he's about 2 dorm rooms down. He use to bunk with Melo` in freshman yr. from what i've heard. Now he's or was with McNamerra. Sadly i'm a Jr. and he's declaring for the NBA luckily i'm good pals with him. Hope he gets in the lottery so I can say "Yes, I have the autograph of Hakim Warrick".

#38 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2005 - 12:38 AM

I play Xbox Live w/ guests and one of the guests if you call him "famous" is Hakim Warrick. I currently attend Syracuse and he's about 2 dorm rooms down. He use to bunk with Melo` in freshman yr. from what i've heard. Now he's or was with McNamerra. Sadly i'm a Jr. and he's declaring for the NBA luckily i'm good pals with him. Hope he gets in the lottery so I can say "Yes, I have the autograph of Hakim Warrick".

thats pretty cool dude. he should go in the 1st round this year, idk about a lottery pick though, since the UNC boys declared its gonna be tough.

he is pretty well known atleast, and i am not a 'cuse fan and i know who he is.
Posted Image

#39 MrFriday18

MrFriday18

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2005 - 01:18 AM

also i play with NASCAR driver Rick Rudds son but i wouldn't call him famous. Ya also once again it is freaking larry the cable guy and it is not some loser sitting in his moms basement inpersonating him.
"The guy with the fastest car doesn't always win the race, it's the guy who refuses to lose." Dale Earnhardt

Posted Image

#40 evilomar

evilomar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:20 PM

^^ if you don't play online, then why are you posting in a thread about celeberties and the xbox live gamertag

Because I fucking felt like it.

#41 Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson

spends too much time here

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:26 PM

I played a couple times with Che Chou from XBN and (formerly) EGM.

samuraifez.png

#42 EnderBui

EnderBui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:39 PM

The closests for me is playing CS 1.5 with ksharp.

#43 tyecko

tyecko

All hail Klondike man!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:50 PM

if his jokes are funny, chances are slim that's it's really him.

Thank You.

#44 CoffeeEdge

CoffeeEdge

Resident Communaut

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:58 PM

I played against this guy JimmieMac. He told me he was the greatest icon in gaming today.

Impossible. There's no way Miyamoto would be playing Xbox games. ;)
Hi...

DID SOMEBODY SAY "TOOT"?!?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image I WILL MOTHERF--KING BAN THE F--KING SHIT OUT OF YOU Posted Image

Posted Image

#45 urzishra14

urzishra14

Who are you? I'm Batman.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:10 PM

I Don't really care who it is on XBL i play with just as long as they don't use voice masking (id rather them unplug the mic then have them chat to me in that stupid voice mask shit) or little kids or people with stupid gamertags like this one time on Burnout me and a couple friends were playing and some guy joined our room named "surpreme commander" and we called him a "surpreme dipshit" and he left.. i figure most "famous" people that would play XBL wouldn't use the mic so they wouldn't get noticed. thats what i would do if i was famous. but then again i'm sure a bunch out there do.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#46 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:16 PM

I just don't get the general public's facination with famous people. Who gives a shit?

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#47 uuaww

uuaww

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:16 PM

Ive played against a few of the football players from UCLA on NCAA 2004/2005. No one famous or worth nothing though.

#48 uuaww

uuaww

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:18 PM

Oh and i played against one guy on SOCOM back in the day who REALLY REALLY sounded like Dr. Phil.

#49 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2005 - 04:04 AM

I played with Michelle Rodriguez when she did her "game with fame" on PGR2.

#50 Ledhed

Ledhed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2005 - 04:06 AM

Some of the CAG Halo 2 clanners (myself included) ran into Seanbaby one night.

We also coincidentally ran into the infamous MWL. :shock:

#51 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:05 PM

I play nascar with Dale Earnhardt Sr. all the time he is surprisingly good at the game!

Not that i'm ripping you guys or even care but why would a celeb come out and be like yea i'm whoever while playing a game online?

#52 Girion47

Girion47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:09 PM

why would anyone stoop so low as to lie about being a celeb for all this time? surely someone cant be getting a kick out of it. that'd just be sad and pathetic.
Posted Image

courtesty of Ozzkev

#53 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:15 PM

I just don't get the general public's facination with famous people. Who gives a shit?

Sez the man with Betty Page in his signature.

Well, I would argue that the simple fasination is that famous people are who we wish to become (speaking in terms of Americans in general, it makes no difference if you or I differ) - jeezus, watch VH1 and all you see is half hour programs about how much money celebrities have. Our culture is completely obsessed with celebrities.

I wish I could remember what Bill Hicks had to say about them (I think it was in reference to doing commercials).

myke.
...my few brushes with fame include trying to pick fights with The Offspring, Orgy, and someone else (it's been awhile). I also tended bar for the L.A. Guns (but that will only get me old person points, certainly not cool person points).
Posted Image

#54 savestheday888

savestheday888

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:15 PM

"I play nascar with Dale Earnhardt Sr. all the time he is surprisingly good at the game!"

That's really not that funny.

#55 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:39 PM

"I play nascar with Dale Earnhardt Sr. all the time he is surprisingly good at the game!"

That's really not that funny.

thats what i was thinking. atleast come up with a living person. that'd be like someone saying they are dimebag.
Posted Image

#56 stocker08

stocker08

Socially Awkward

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:32 PM

Larry the Cable Guy? Hmm, the only reason that I would not believe the OP is simply because most people on XBL sound like ignorant, monosyllabic hillbilly twits. It's not as if he has the market cornered on southern-twang ignorance.

Perhaps it is him, though. Hooray. :roll:

What's Kane play? Mary Kate and Ashley, License to Drive?

myke.
...I'd rather just play people who don't call you "(that would be the n-bomb)" or "(insert popular homosexual epithet here)" every time you are beating them.

no, duh. He plays "Fat Old Washed Up Wrestler plays Xbox" The xbox game. You just repeat what the game tells you to repeat. Or in other words, a bad SIMON ripoff.

#57 el bobo

el bobo

Neuroscience

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:44 PM

I have not played with any celebreties on XBL, to my knowledge.
Bom chicka wow wow
Pitt '12

#58 smalien1

smalien1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:52 PM

I told some dude I was Joey from friends (I didn't say the actors name I said Joey from friends) and he belived me, I hope he didnt think I was the character!
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/pinthesink]Posted Image
[/URL]

#59 Ozzkev55

Ozzkev55

Admitted Primus Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:11 AM

with my gamertag i really cant fool anyone into thinking im anybody remotely famous

#60 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2005 - 06:54 AM

thats what i was thinking. atleast come up with a living person. that'd be like someone saying they are dimebag.

So your accusing me of lieing? Dale has no reason to lie nor do I.