Photo
- - - - -

famous/Celeberties on Xbox Live (Gamertags)

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#91 sj41

sj41

That's Bitchin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2006 - 12:55 AM

Wow, when did he join the Rams? Thats news to me. :rofl:

Him and Mooky are tight. He knows what's happening with Culpepper before fucking ESPN!

#92 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2006 - 01:04 AM

Him and Mooky are tight. He knows what's happening with Culpepper before fucking ESPN!

I guess so.
Posted Image

#93 I AM WILLIAM H. MACY

I AM WILLIAM H. MACY

William "Hog" Macy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2006 - 01:30 AM

Felicity Huffman

#94 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2006 - 02:07 AM

ive played with axl rose,gary coleman,george michaels,troy aikman,and coreyfeldmen.

I don't see any celebrities on that list.
Posted Image

#95 GuilewasNK

GuilewasNK

No gimmicks necessary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2006 - 05:34 PM

I don't see any celebrities on that list.

Even though I am a Redksins fan, Troy Aikman would qualify as a celeb.

Posted Image

It is illegal to assault the internet. - Xi Yanchun

click for my list ---> Posted Image RPGS added!

#96 Logain8955

Logain8955

Groovy Cactuar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2006 - 09:06 PM

I've heard that Nathan Fillion (Mal from Serenity/Firefly) loves him his Halo 2. I think it'd be cool to be in a game with him.

#97 Mookyjooky

Mookyjooky

Work is play...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2006 - 09:50 PM

Wow, when did he join the Rams? Thats news to me. :rofl:

Oops, Vikings... had to look it up. I dont really follow the NFL, and we really dont talk about football much... I know he plays for the NFL, and he knows that. We really just talk about Ocala, and High School. Its not like we're best friends, just old high school buddies.

#98 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:02 AM

Oops, Vikings... had to look it up. I dont really follow the NFL, and we really dont talk about football much... I know he plays for the NFL, and he knows that. We really just talk about Ocala, and High School. Its not like we're best friends, just old high school buddies.

I guess that makes sense. I'd hate to talk about work if I were playing games.

I think I remember you telling me this at one point when you were still playing Halo 2 regularly and had an Xbox.
Posted Image

#99 Mex25

Mex25

Midget Tosser

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:08 AM

I've heard that Nathan Fillion (Mal from Serenity/Firefly) loves him his Halo 2. I think it'd be cool to be in a game with him.

Just watched serenity today and I agree it would be kind of cool to game with nathan.

#100 2poor

2poor

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:21 AM

which kane are you guys talking about? the masked one or the unmasked one?

#101 Skelah

Skelah

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:45 AM

I play nascar with Dale Earnhardt Sr. all the time he is surprisingly good at the game!

Not that i'm ripping you guys or even care but why would a celeb come out and be like yea i'm whoever while playing a game online?

lol
Posted Image
http://jackpot.netwi...gnupCode=Skelah
click here to play the netwinner free instant win lottery game so far ive won two 25 dollar giftcards and 25 dollars instantly. You sign up with ur e mail and play people have won hundreds so click my invite link before they stop letting new members play.
watching adds is how its free so no scamssss

#102 sj41

sj41

That's Bitchin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2006 - 01:00 AM

I guess that makes sense. I'd hate to talk about work if I were playing games.

I think I remember you telling me this at one point when you were still playing Halo 2 regularly and had an Xbox.

What? You always talk about how much you hate your job.;)

#103 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2006 - 01:14 AM

What? You always talk about how much you hate your job.;)

Well, I don't say I hate it, just the hours. My job is pretty easy right now, as I sit by a computer and on occassion scan and prepare packages to be shipped out.

But I think you are refering to me bitching about not having a job. :rofl:
Posted Image

#104 BoyBrushedRed1

BoyBrushedRed1

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:49 AM

he's not really famous but that dude that was on a mtv true life is on my list. i think its the one about bein celebate. he's pretty good at left 4 dead and halo, really funny to.

xThe Statesman

#105 smarkbran

smarkbran

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:59 AM

wow

Visit UltraMegaCyborg.com for the latest Gaming and Entertainment News/Reviews and of course: CONTESTS!

Who is Ultra Mega Cyborg:

#106 Sofa King Kool

Sofa King Kool

Is srsly...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:09 AM

Wow indeed.

Posted Image

#107 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:12 PM

I play nascar with Dale Earnhardt Sr. all the time he is surprisingly good at the game!

Not that i'm ripping you guys or even care but why would a celeb come out and be like yea i'm whoever while playing a game online?

ROFL :lol:

#108 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:21 AM

...I'd rather just play people who don't call you "(that would be the n-bomb)" or "(insert popular homosexual epithet here)" every time you are beating them.

That's like the people in GTA IV who I've been playing against recently. Either they use the N word in many inappropriate ways or the best is when people try to kick me for the tactics I use(running people over in cars).

I saw you join our CAG GTA night the one night for all of about a minute or two. You should join us one of these weeks. We usually have a pretty good time and even though I'm mute most of the time, trust me, you'll be thankful once I start talking. :lol:

As for the celeb/dev thing, I think I played against one of Rockstar's people the one night and I kicked their ass in Team Deathmatch, which is how I believe you get the 'Killed a Rockstar' trophy for your trophy collection. :D

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#109 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:43 AM

What night is that? Wednesday? I'll see if I can't at some point; I don't get to play in very long durations due to being swamped with work stuffs (why I dropped so quickly), but I do want to try out more online GTA. (I'm likely spending Tuesday/Wednesday this week traveling, so I won't be able to on the 10th.)

Back to discussing how we played Gears of War against the Backstreet Boys or something.
Posted Image

#110 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:06 AM

What night is that? Wednesday? I'll see if I can't at some point; I don't get to play in very long durations due to being swamped with work stuffs (why I dropped so quickly), but I do want to try out more online GTA. (I'm likely spending Tuesday/Wednesday this week traveling, so I won't be able to on the 10th.)

Back to discussing how we played Gears of War against the Backstreet Boys or something.

Usually unless she gets called into work on that night, I'm over my gf's place on the usual Wednesday night game night. Although, we used to play on Sunday nights at 10 pm, but lately it's impossible to find anyone but my other PSN friends on on a Sunday night to play against.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#111 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:12 AM

I have a couple of wrestlers but that's it.

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4

:dvd:-Blade Anime
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#112 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:01 PM

Hey Myke. What was up with your posts where you signed them "myke"?
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#113 Munchiez

Munchiez

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:09 AM

wow $hady, ur freekin stupid, do u think ur funny????? Dale has been dead for 8 years now... hav some f'in respect dumbass... :dunce: