Burger King WiiU promotion

Awesome! Congrat on the win.

I would be so stoked to win this because I definitely do not have the money to get this at launch this year.

[quote name='Inbox']u have to have reciept to get free code[/QUOTE]

Click the link I have they will email you the necessary info to play.

If you go in you can also get a Mario or Luigi WiiU BK crown. If you're like 8 years old...like I am...in my brain. I got 2.

btw OP what did you win. A whole WiiU system? If so...props sir.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']If you go in you can also get a Mario or Luigi WiiU BK crown. If you're like 8 years old...like I am...in my brain. I got 2.

btw OP what did you win. A whole WiiU system? If so...props sir.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's the only prize. A base model wii u unit. Ironicly I already have the black version paid off.

i want to win one. OP/TC, did you use a receipt or a free code?

also what time did you win?

to others looking to game the system, the entry form doesn't require you to enter a receipt number BUT it does say if you win you have to mail in the reciept to get the prize

When I first read the title of this thread I remembered the Burger King Xbox games. Thankfully, it was not the case that they are making Sneak King U! XD

[quote name='Gamer44']I got an email with no code -_- . I will try again tomorrow. Also congratulations to the OP![/QUOTE]

There is no code. You just enter the date time and store number. Your email will work ;)

[quote name='Triz']There is no code. You just enter the date time and store number. Your email will work ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, I would have just kept on thinking I was getting blank emails :)

Wow so lucky. I ordered a free entry, lol there is no way I'm gonna eat BK that food is just nasty. Sadly I did not win, got 2 stars and the a flower. =(

Congrats on winning.

[quote name='Triz']Yeah it's the only prize. A base model wii u unit. Ironicly I already have the black version paid off.[/QUOTE]

are you gonna sell it to the highest bidder or keep it around in case it has an rrod equivalent? I'm so sketched out with new systems now days. Had a ps3 and 360 die on me this gen. Not so fun.

If you win you have to mail in a receipt if you win alot of people are not reading this

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='killer9']If you win you have to mail in a receipt if you win alot of people are not reading this
[/QUOTE]

Literally the next sentence after... "Potential winners who used a Code obtained via e-mail will be required to print and complete a prize claim form and mail it to the address above."

Hmm, wanted to enter this more, but seeing as it's the $300 8GB version, I don't feel as motivated now. I'd muuuuch rather get the 32GB with Nintendo Land instead. Well, if I somehow win one, I guess I could sell it to someone who can't find one.

Also, is it just me, or does the mini-game remind me of the sliding picture mini-game from Super Mario Bros. 3? "Oh man, got a Star, YES TWO STARS! I've got this....DAMN IT, MUSHROOM!!"

[quote name='Xuang']anyone remember that xbox promo they had months ago?? I wanted to win that one.[/QUOTE]

I had a friend actually win that one by using nothing but free accounts and the codes they gave away for free.

Anyone remember that Mountain Dew contest when the 360 first came out, they were giving one away every 20 minutes? I won one of those.

I think I might bust my ass to see if I can win one of these since I don't have the money to buy one right now but think it looks pretty fun!

I won one of the Xbox/Kinect bundles they were doing... that was actually about 2 years ago now, not a matter of months.

I also used nothing but free codes.

After i received the emailed date time and store code, i tried entering it in but i keep getting "Please Enter a Valid Date". Anyone know a fix for this?

It's nice to know that a win is actually possible:

wiiner.png

[quote name='Liquid Fusion']After i received the emailed date time and store code, i tried entering it in but i keep getting "Please Enter a Valid Date". Anyone know a fix for this?[/QUOTE]
I kept getting that too. I eventually just used a different receipt.

i entered everyday so far 4 days hopefully i win if dont i have wii-u deluxe on layaway anyway so no lose here

[quote name='Triz']Grats zombie toast good to see another winner.[/QUOTE]
Just to clarify: I actually didn't win anything. I was just posting the winning screen to show that it does indeed exist. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm always convinced that nobody actually wins these things. Heh.

It'd be nice if I could just send a screenshot to Burger King and get a prize, but if that were the case, this would end up just like Taco Bell's Vita giveaway.

bread's done
Back