Burger King WiiU promotion

• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#331 darthmaul

darthmaul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

They veified through thier facebook page they had my claim form. If you go back a couple pages there is a link to the facebook page. They said last wek they would begoin shipping in a couple weeks. and its Triz. ;)

Sorry I missed the link and sorry about misspelling your name...

#332 SHINOBI_3

SHINOBI_3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

I'd be careful if you're sitting there trying again and again with alt accounts.. seems like you could probably get away with 2 accounts or so by saying it was a SO/family member, but I think if you won and they realize 276 different accounts entered from your address, you're probably going to end up disqualified.

I mailed off my prize claim form Monday, and am still waiting for them to "verify" that I'm an actual winner, and didn't try to game the system. Says pretty explicitly in the rules that you will be disqualified for this. Just saying...

all i read was free wiiu and i tried everything to win one lol. ill stick to one email from now on, but its probably to late.

#333 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

trying everyday still no dice.

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#334 crazyivan19

crazyivan19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

trying everyday still no dice.

Same here. With 3 days left after (probably) not winning today, I think I'm losing hope. Ah well... no biggie.

Congrats once again to all the CAG's that won. Very exciting!

#335 stevex196x

stevex196x

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

Yay! Talk about lucky! ^_^ I won!

#336 r3dreck

r3dreck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

Congrats...
Request a code? What state?

#337 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

You son of a... Err I mean congrats!

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#338 stevex196x

stevex196x

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:50 AM

Congrats...
Request a code? What state?

Requested a free code and Texas

#339 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

I'm so glad this POS contest is almost over. It's a waste of time just like every other BK contest. Too many cheaters when these game consoles are given away. Okay I'm a sore loser I admit it.

#340 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

I'm so glad this POS contest is almost over. It's a waste of time just like every other BK contest. Too many cheaters when these game consoles are given away. Okay I'm a sore loser I admit it.

To be honest, it doesn't sound like the "cheaters" are winning at all. That's based off their comments of submitting "20+ tries a day and still not winning". I won and it was simply based on the first free-code they sent me. First try and I won.. no devious tactics or tricks. Just luck.

At least you admit you are a sore loser... :roll:

Any other winners getting antsy about getting their free Wii U? I'm looking forward to seeing my kids faces when they open it up on Christmas (assuming that they ship it out in time).

#341 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

To be honest, it doesn't sound like the "cheaters" are winning at all. That's based off their comments of submitting "20+ tries a day and still not winning". I won and it was simply based on the first free-code they sent me. First try and I won.. no devious tactics or tricks. Just luck.

At least you admit you are a sore loser... :roll:

Any other winners getting antsy about getting their free Wii U? I'm looking forward to seeing my kids faces when they open it up on Christmas (assuming that they ship it out in time).

Don't think christmas will be good then lol.

#342 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

I don't think this contest is rigged, just a lot of participants.

The Taco Bell PS Vita contest was rigged from day one. I said it for weeks. And then the group revealed themselves. Eventually won a Vita elsewhere. Heh.

#343 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Don't think christmas will be good then lol.

Considering I messaged them via Facebook a couple of weeks ago to confirm they received my form and they responded saying the prizes would ship out in 4 weeks or so.. I think there is a chance that it will be at my doorstep before Christmas. If not, life goes on. Nice attempt at being a troll there ;)

#344 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

Monoxide, I messaged the FB as well yesterday, and they told me they actually received the Wii U consoles in house yesterday morning - and to allow 4-6 weeks from the date I sent me prize claim form in to receive it. Figured I'd pass on the news.

#345 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Monoxide, I messaged the FB as well yesterday, and they told me they actually received the Wii U consoles in house yesterday morning - and to allow 4-6 weeks from the date I sent me prize claim form in to receive it. Figured I'd pass on the news.

Awesome sauce, thanks!

#346 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

:/ been getting 2 stars max. haha what a tease

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#347 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Considering I messaged them via Facebook a couple of weeks ago to confirm they received my form and they responded saying the prizes would ship out in 4 weeks or so.. I think there is a chance that it will be at my doorstep before Christmas. If not, life goes on. Nice attempt at being a troll there ;)

Well good for you sir.

#348 goi

goi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

my history with contests- do it by the rules= lose, use 10+ emails= lose.
I'm very sore but my anger is directed towards BK not the CAG winners, going to stick to making my own burgers for now on.

#349 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

going to stick to making my own burgers for now on.

Which, in the end, makes you a winner.

#350 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

Which, in the end, makes you a winner.

Exactly - he's the winner of a lifetime of non-clogged arteries. So cheer up.

Nah, on a serious note though, to all of the people complaining, making me feel guilty about winning.. don't give up on this one, or maybe even future contests. I would've been right in the same boat with you guys, complaining that I never win anything too.. but hey, I ended up getting SUPER lucky.. you just never know with these promotions. Always worth a try, in my book anyways.

#351 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

Exactly - he's the winner of a lifetime of non-clogged arteries. So cheer up.

Nah, on a serious note though, to all of the people complaining, making me feel guilty about winning.. don't give up on this one, or maybe even future contests. I would've been right in the same boat with you guys, complaining that I never win anything too.. but hey, I ended up getting SUPER lucky.. you just never know with these promotions. Always worth a try, in my book anyways.

This. It takes tons of perseverance to effectively win any sweepstakes, and you still rarely do. That being said, I won a Vespa this year from Mello Yello, and lots of other stuff, too.

Still: there's currently a Twix sweepstakes that has over 100,000 prizes (most Twix bars, obviously), and I've been playing that stupid game for *months*, and just tonight, I finally got my first win: a Twix bar. And I was happy about it!

Gotta keep trying, folks.

#352 taylynne

taylynne

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:33 AM

This. It takes tons of perseverance to effectively win any sweepstakes, and you still rarely do. That being said, I won a Vespa this year from Mello Yello, and lots of other stuff, too.

Still: there's currently a Twix sweepstakes that has over 100,000 prizes (most Twix bars, obviously), and I've been playing that stupid game for *months*, and just tonight, I finally got my first win: a Twix bar. And I was happy about it!

Gotta keep trying, folks.

I didn't even realize they were doing a sweepstakes.. and here I've been throwing my wrappers away :( And the only one I still had they didn't take. Oh well.

And still no wiiu! That's okay though.. I probably would have given it to family anyway.

#353 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

Thanks for passing it on....if that is the case, mine should be here next week or so!!! :bouncy:

#354 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

Thanks for passing it on....if that is the case, mine should be here next week or so!!! :bouncy:

No problem, be sure to let us know when you receive it! I'm excited for mine as well :D

They also said on their facebook page in reply to someone, "We know the Wii U winners are excited to receive their prizes, so we're working our best to extradite shipping to them."

Whatever that's supposed to mean. I didn't send my form in until November 26th, but I'm still excited. My birthday is the day after Christmas, so I'm hoping to get it sometime that week.

#355 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

"We know the Wii U winners are excited to receive their prizes, so we're working our best to extradite shipping to them."

What? Is that an actual quote? Is the Wii U a criminal now?

#356 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

What? Is that an actual quote? Is the Wii U a criminal now?

Lmao, it's late and I'm running on no sleep. I meant 'expedite' :)

#357 crazyivan19

crazyivan19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

And like that... poof.... it's gone. Last day to try and I still came up empty. Damn you mushroom!!

Congrats again to all the winners.

#358 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

today's the last day? Oh well, you win some you lose some. Got the X360 last year, nothing this year...maybe the next XBOX next year ;)

#359 Gamer44

Gamer44

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

I didn't win either, but I would like to say Thanks to the OP again for at least letting us know and giving us all a shot at WiiUs!!!

#360 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:44 AM

Thanks for the notice of the giveaway, I tried most days to keep up with this and tried doing it legitimately unlike some here. The page now says that they will announce the winners on the page.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.