- - - - -

Burger King WiiU promotion

• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#361 killer9

killer9

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:56 AM

God damn it did not win oh well

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#362 KGear49

KGear49

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

Dang I never win any video game related contests. No Wii U for me this X-Mas ;< Congrats to the winners.

#363 SHINOBI_3

SHINOBI_3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

now WHEEERE did i put the rope i hang myself with?

#364 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

Thanks for the notice of the giveaway, I tried most days to keep up with this and tried doing it legitimately unlike some here. The page now says that they will announce the winners on the page.

With any luck, maybe they'll post the addresses too.

#365 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

Thank you much for making us known about the way to play Burger king. Maiden Failure is the key to success. Because after trying hard anybody can change his lot but you need to continue it and need to approach a head with great enthusiasm.

Um, what?.... :-s

#366 Markew001

Markew001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

Oh well.. I tried! Maybe we'll all have better luck with the inevitable Durango/Orbis promotions and contests!

#367 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

any of the winners get theirs yet?

#368 Triz

Triz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:39 AM

I have not received mine yet. Hope it comes before christmas.

#369 dios

dios

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

I remember reading somewhere that it was being shipped sometime in January.

#370 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

I haven't received mine yet either...was hoping it would be here before Christmas for my little one....they're not releasing the name until January 10th.

Edited by jminor, 12 December 2012 - 06:56 AM.

#371 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

They're definitely being shipped out before January. I talked to them at the very beginning of Dec. and they were already starting to ship out.

#372 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

They're definitely being shipped out before January. I talked to them at the very beginning of Dec. and they were already starting to ship out.

I hope so....I wish they would have sent some kind of email or something.

#373 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

just be thankful ya won :P

fs_lastplayed.png

#374 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

With contests, you either "got it" or you don't! Apparently, I don't got it. :(

#375 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:42 AM

I hope so....I wish they would have sent some kind of email or something.

If it makes you feel any better, this is the exact message, copy and pasted, that I got from the company in charge of sending out the prizes on November 29th after asking if they got my prize claim form, and if they'd be sending a tracking number.

"Hi Michael,
We received the prizes in house today and in order for us to process & verify the prize claim forms and mail the prizes in a timely manner, we are unable to confirm receipt of the prize claim forms moving forward. Also, we will not be sending out any notification or tracking numbers once the prizes ship out. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the day you sent your prize claim form in to receive your prize.
We hope you understand and we apologize for any inconvenience."

#376 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

I really want to go buy ZombiU and New Super Mario Bros 2, but I'm a bit worried that If I do go buy them for whatever reason I won't get the Wii U.
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image

#377 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

I really want to go buy ZombiU and New Super Mario Bros 2, but I'm a bit worried that If I do go buy them for whatever reason I won't get the Wii U.

Same. I only entered once, and won fair and square - I still just get paranoid something could happen and I end up not getting the Wii U.

Like how in the ToS it said that if the console ends up getting 'returned to sender', you will be disqualified from receiving the prize, because they will not ship it out a 2nd time.

So I decided to just wait until I have the system to pick up New Super Mario Bros. U. I don't really even want ZombieU.. from everything I've heard/read, it doesn't sound all that great, even though I was initially very pumped for it. Looks to me like an even shittier version of Dead Island. And from videos I watched, combat just didn't look fun at all. I appreciate realism, but having to melee a zombie for 6 minutes straight isn't my idea of fun. Add on mediocre graphics, tons of pointless backtracking, and a lame story and I think I'll pass.

/rant

#378 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:29 PM

Posted Image

#379 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

Same. I only entered once, and won fair and square - I still just get paranoid something could happen and I end up not getting the Wii U.

Like how in the ToS it said that if the console ends up getting 'returned to sender', you will be disqualified from receiving the prize, because they will not ship it out a 2nd time.

So I decided to just wait until I have the system to pick up New Super Mario Bros. U. I don't really even want ZombieU.. from everything I've heard/read, it doesn't sound all that great, even though I was initially very pumped for it. Looks to me like an even shittier version of Dead Island. And from videos I watched, combat just didn't look fun at all. I appreciate realism, but having to melee a zombie for 6 minutes straight isn't my idea of fun. Add on mediocre graphics, tons of pointless backtracking, and a lame story and I think I'll pass.

/rant

I haven't really kept up with ZombiU too much. It looked cool and fun from what I saw. There isn't too much out that excites me, and I want something I can play when I'm bored on New Super Mario Bros.
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image

#380 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

If that is the case about the 4-6 weeks, I should get mine between now and the 5th of January.

#381 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

mines just came in the mail today!!!!

#382 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

Any chance there was a reference # on the UPS label?
If its free, its for me!!

#383 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

Hey, just so I can get a rough idea when I'll get mine, can you tell me what day you sent your prize claim form in or approximately how long it took between sending the form in and when you received the Wii U?

Thanks in advance man, and congrats

#384 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

It's a tracking number on the label.

#385 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

I think I sent mine in between the 13th - 16th of November. They confirmed they received it on the 21st of November.

#386 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

Good to know. Mine was confirmed on Nov 19th.

Where were these shipped from and where are you?
If its free, its for me!!

#387 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

Good to know. Mine was confirmed on Nov 19th.

Where were these shipped from and where are you?

If I'm not mistaken, I believe they're being shipped from NY.

#388 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

I'm in Pennsylvania.

#389 darthmaul

darthmaul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

good to hear indeed. i mailed my form off on nov 14th and was confirmed on the 19th so i should be receiving mine soon...im in California though so that will prob add a day or two. Did it come regular mail or UPS or what? Thanks and congrats to all the winners...

#390 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:17 PM

They confirmed they got my prize claim on the 15th of November. I also live in Pennsylvania so hopefully I'll get mine soon.

Edited by Aerc, 14 December 2012 - 01:35 AM.

Posted Image