- - - - -

Burger King WiiU promotion

• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#241 killer9

killer9

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

Finally

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#242 Nosmo

Nosmo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

I sent for a free code by email last night just after midnight. I just received it around 1:00pm. Input the code and got the

CONGRATULATIONS!

You're a Winner!* screen.

Thanks OP

#243 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

I sent for a free code by email last night just after midnight. I just received it around 1:00pm. Input the code and got the

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks OP

Congrats!

#244 Dee Bang Bro

Dee Bang Bro

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

i sent for a free code by email last night just after midnight. I just received it around 1:00pm. Input the code and got the

congratulations!

You're a winner!* screen.

Thanks op

congrats bro! You the man now dawg!!!!

#245 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

much longer wait time for codes to appear, I think I requested one Sunday and never got one, and my last one was on Saturday. Still waiting but I'm patient.

#246 B4d W01f

B4d W01f

B4d W01f

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

i just got a code that I requested 4 days ago!

#247 tamagoyorokobi

tamagoyorokobi

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

I feel like such an idiot... I finally got the free code I requested the other day and I accidentally clicked outside of the window that pops up with the green pipes so it closed out and it won't let me re-enter the code to do it again. I will never know if I won or not now :lol:

fss_overall.png
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Triple Town (PC)

3DS FC: 5069-4010-9757

#248 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

I feel like such an idiot... I finally got the free code I requested the other day and I accidentally clicked outside of the window that pops up with the green pipes so it closed out and it won't let me re-enter the code to do it again. I will never know if I won or not now :lol:

Someone said this earlier:

If you won and try to play again, you get a message that you have already won with a link for the downloadable claim form.

#249 crazyivan19

crazyivan19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks OP

Congrats!! Finally got my code today, but alas... no win for me.

#250 tamagoyorokobi

tamagoyorokobi

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

Someone said this earlier:

Ah thanks for that. Unfortunately I didn't win, but oh well!

fss_overall.png
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Triple Town (PC)

3DS FC: 5069-4010-9757

#251 Miketheking

Miketheking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Hold up I wanna verify something can you win without having all 3 stars cause when I play and don't have all 3 I exit out immediately, doing so doesn't you win or lose screen.

#252 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

Hold up I wanna verify something can you win without having all 3 stars cause when I play and don't have all 3 I exit out immediately, doing so doesn't you win or lose screen.

:-s In my experience (I of course didn't close out early) they sent me an email that I won right after it told me I won. I would imagine if you "won" and didn't know it you would get an email stating that you won, saving you from your F up. However you can't glitch it into winning by closing the window before you select all 3 boxes....

On a side-note I finally sent my winning form in a couple of days ago. I figure the mess on the east coast should be in a decent state by now.

Time to patiently wait... :bouncy: Anyone know what kind of confirmations they might send out? Possibly a shipment notification to the email listed on the winning account? Or will the system just magically appear on my doorstep at random? (Maybe someone that won the Xbox 360 promotion previously might have some experience)

#253 Triz

Triz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

I contacted them on facebook and they confirmed they had received my submission via mail. No details as to when they planned to ship the winners items.

#254 Nosmo

Nosmo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

:-s In my experience (I of course didn't close out early) they sent me an email that I won right after it told me I won. I would imagine if you "won" and didn't know it you would get an email stating that you won, saving you from your F up. However you can't glitch it into winning by closing the window before you select all 3 boxes....

On a side-note I finally sent my winning form in a couple of days ago. I figure the mess on the east coast should be in a decent state by now.

Time to patiently wait... :bouncy: Anyone know what kind of confirmations they might send out? Possibly a shipment notification to the email listed on the winning account? Or will the system just magically appear on my doorstep at random? (Maybe someone that won the Xbox 360 promotion previously might have some experience)

My experience winning this time was that I got all three stars right away and then the winning screen appeared. I did have trouble in IE getting the link for the prize claim form to open and I had to copy that link into Firefox. Once I did that the page recognized that I had won and immediately opened up the Claim form. So I'm guessing that even if you had closed the window before completing the game it would recognize that you won. I also did receive a confirmation email that I had won about 1/2 hr later.

As far as confirmations being sent out, I was lucky to have won a 360 from the previous contest and they did not send out any and it just showed up on my doorstep. I don't remember the time frame but I remember receiving it a couple of weeks before Christmas. Also, I only used one email in both contests and tried to play at odd times of the day to increase my chances of winning. Good Luck to all you fellow CAGs trying to win. Stay positive!

#255 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

I contacted them on facebook and they confirmed they had received my submission via mail. No details as to when they planned to ship the winners items.

Was it just the burgerking Facebook page? Or do they have a specific page for this promotion?

#256 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

So I'm guessing that even if you had closed the window before completing the game it would recognize that you won.

Yes. If you view the page with NoScript turned on, you can see that it is determined as soon as you submit the info and that the game actually has nothing to do with whether you win or lose. It's just there for fun and/or a false sense of hope.

#257 Triz

Triz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

Was it just the burgerking Facebook page? Or do they have a specific page for this promotion?

No it's the prize verification company they are listed in the bottom of the official rules. Found em on Facebook and they were really quick to answer. I'd link it but am on a phone can't remember the name.

#258 Triz

Triz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

http://www.facebook.com/#!/DonJagoda

Got on the puter for you. Thats thier facebook page.

#259 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

I told my buddy about this a week or two ago, and we have both been trying daily since then to win one.

And...

He just won one. :D Thanks OP.

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#260 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

Has anyone asked when they plan on shipping them out?
If its free, its for me!!

#261 sirdan357

sirdan357

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

It was a no go for me yesterday, but hopefully today will be different. I wish I would have paid more attention, then I would have known that you can get 1 free code a day. I never go to BK so I thought I wouldn't be able to enter, I could have won a Wii U already.

#262 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

I wish I would have paid more attention, then I would have known that you can get 1 free code a day. I never go to BK so I thought I wouldn't be able to enter, I could have won a Wii U already.

It's rare for giveaways like this to require purchase, especially when handled by a large corporation. Even if you have to send in a SASE, they will almost always say "No purchase necessary" in the guidelines. Whenever it is something you are interested in, you should always check before assuming you have to make a purchase so you don't waste money or miss out on the contest.

#263 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

Thanks. I checked with them as well and they said they got my form. I asked them when the Wii Us will ship. Hoping they can give a definitive answer.
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image

#264 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Thanks. Ended up sending them a message to see if they could confirm receiving my claim form and asking when we might expect the prizes to ship.

They got back to me today confirming receipt of my claim form and said that the prizes should be shipping out "within the next 4 weeks or so".

#265 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

They confirmed my facebook message too. Didnt want to post on their wall so I messaged.
If its free, its for me!!

#266 R4L

R4L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

so to determine a winner it's once every hour at a random time? geez that's harsh!

#267 Player707

Player707

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

Thank you so much for this, I just won!!!! Yay!
Thank you OP!

#268 crazyivan19

crazyivan19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Thank you so much for this, I just won!!!! Yay!
Thank you OP!

Congrats!! Still trying everyday, and still nada for me.

#269 jminor

jminor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

I won!!!!! And they confirmed that they received my claim form.

#270 okiran

okiran

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

Congrats jminor! I've been trying for weeks and got nuthin.
Posted Image