Devil May Cry HD Collection $9.99 - Amazon

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#91 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:22 AM

Ahhh nice to see this is a dress rehearsal for all the people bitching about limited stock during Black Friday week. Solid.

#92 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:24 AM

Ahhh nice to see this is a dress rehearsal for all the people bitching about limited stock during Black Friday week. Solid.

what can you do, lol

#93 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:37 AM

Noooo... missed it...

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#94 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:39 AM

I'm less angry about it running out of stock, which is actually expected, but that even if it didn't run out of stock the sale would end at 4 pm PST anyway. I don't even get off work till 5 pm PST. THAT is what got me angry.

#95 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:40 AM

that is a good deal, too bad I missed out on it
"I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to!"

#96 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

Dammit, I missed it!!

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#97 Fire2box

Fire2box

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:26 AM

damn it. I still only beat just DMC1 on PS2 and only own it used on PS2 as well. :(
Waddles From Gravity Falls is best pony!

#98 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:29 AM

Damn I missed out :(

#99 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:33 AM

I'm less angry about it running out of stock, which is actually expected, but that even if it didn't run out of stock the sale would end at 4 pm PST anyway. I don't even get off work till 5 pm PST. THAT is what got me angry.

shit, that's gonna happen all the time come black friday.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#100 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

"I'm all for butt stuff" -Munkywawa

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

Haha you're right. I better brace myself for this type of talk for the next month.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#101 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:21 AM

Fuck how did I miss this thread?

#102 Jiggaloj

Jiggaloj

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:50 AM

Can't believe I missed out on this. Oh well, there's always next time.
----
Posted Image

#103 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:01 AM

Missed this as well. Work kept me away from this sale....Oh well.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#104 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:04 AM

lol

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#105 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:27 AM

Damn I missed out too, that was a great deal !
Posted Image

#106 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

shit, that's gonna happen all the time come black friday.

QFT. I kicked myself a few times last year for ever NOT checking CAG every 5 minutes. And yes, you have to be that vigilant. This was gone within a half hour. I saw it from the CAG twitter, it "clipped" the coupon but wouldn't apply. :( At least I'm in the proper mindset now.

#107 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:42 AM

This is my first Black Friday on CAG. The first time I came here was JUST after Black Friday was over last year.

#108 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:18 AM

QFT. I kicked myself a few times last year for ever NOT checking CAG every 5 minutes. And yes, you have to be that vigilant. This was gone within a half hour. I saw it from the CAG twitter, it "clipped" the coupon but wouldn't apply. :( At least I'm in the proper mindset now.

yeah I subscribe to a black friday feed. I've been prepping for this over the last couple weeks. (I tried to keep up with the last woot-off and still managed to miss the whole last half of it...) I still need lots of work though. Here's hoping we get more flash deals like this between now and then so I'll get more repetition in before BF comes around. Last BF my work productivity basically stopped the whole week. Fortunately I wasn't the only one so it all got over-looked. :)

#109 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:25 AM

I had fun during my first cag black friday (ex for amazons deals selling out in litterally 8 seconds). Cant wait for this years !
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#110 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:29 AM

I had fun during my first cag black friday (ex for amazons deals selling out in litterally 8 seconds). Cant wait for this years !

yeah I remember some of those... I remember counting down the seconds until I could click the button and getting put in the waiting list because my internet is slower than everyone elses. I still got the product every time I still wanted it but some of those I managed to talk myself out of them while I waited...

#111 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

This deal has been dead for like 9 or 10 hours. I guess it isn't in the deal graveyard so that next friday people are prepared for the deal?

#112 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:58 AM

Im glad I missed this, Im broke anyways!!!!!!

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#113 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:43 AM

I got this for $20 back around May and never touched it. Should have held out
Posted Image

#114 leeyum

leeyum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

How did I miss this thread?! Oh well, glad all of you guys got one!

#115 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

yeah I subscribe to a black friday feed. I've been prepping for this over the last couple weeks. (I tried to keep up with the last woot-off and still managed to miss the whole last half of it...) I still need lots of work though. Here's hoping we get more flash deals like this between now and then so I'll get more repetition in before BF comes around. Last BF my work productivity basically stopped the whole week. Fortunately I wasn't the only one so it all got over-looked. :)

Last year we had the HP firesale to lube up the engine prior to Black Friday! Amazon is getting a little pathetic though; any halfway decent lightning or black friday deal sells out in minutes (some in seconds).

I'll give Best Buy some credit though... I know they have had some deals in which they got absolutely raped yet they've kept them the entire sales week or day if it is a DOTD

#116 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

I hope we can get another 2 pages of "Golly darn I missed this" before the title is changed or its moved. I realize this makes me part of the problem but for fucks sake will people quit bumping this thread?

bump

uc.png

#117 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:45 AM

wow, i got this for 30 and thought it was a deal. 9.99 insane.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#118 Camre

Camre

Duke of Earl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

I hope we can get another 2 pages of "Golly darn I missed this" before the title is changed or its moved. I realize this makes me part of the problem but for fucks sake will people quit bumping this thread?

omg I missed it..

#119 AT7Vette

AT7Vette

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:17 PM

looks like Amazon has it for 16.99 with FSSS....not as good as 9.99 but still pretty good.

#120 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

Damn!!

I missed it!!

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?