[DEAD] Fortune Street and Rhythm Heaven Fever $9.99 Fry's Electronics In-Store ONLY

Billytwoshoes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
While Rhythm Heaven Fever has been cheaper, this is the best price I've seen Fortune Street at. Plus if you happen to have a Fry's Electronics nearby, you can cut the shipping fees out to make it an even better deal.

:wii: Rhythm Heaven Fever - $9.99

:wii: Fortune Street - $9.99

I'm going to swing by a Fry's later today for Fortune Street, hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot for posting this before I went there.

EDIT: Wow that was fast, looks like its down to just in-store already

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Thanks OP! I got an instore pickup for Fortune Street. Unfortunately Rythmn Heaven isn't in stock.[/QUOTE]
Heh, I just realized you are in AZ too, I might even see you there when I do my pick up.

Ordered fortune street for $12.99 after shipping. Hope it comes through as I've never ordered online from them before. I miss living in an area with Fry's.

[quote name='Gosha']Hmm... might try and pricematch this at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]
Note that they just changed the availability to in-store only, the online either sold out fast or they changed it in the past 10 minutes or so. I'm not sure if that will affect the price matching at BBY.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']Note that they just changed the availability to in-store only, the online either sold out fast or they changed it in the past 10 minutes or so. I'm not sure if that will affect the price matching at BBY.[/QUOTE]

Is Frys part of the online stores they pricematch? Theres a Fry's in Renton, WA near me, just don't feel like driving that far for it.

[quote name='Gosha']Is Frys part of the online stores they pricematch? Theres a Fry's in Renton, WA near me, just don't feel like driving that far for it.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure about Best Buy's new PM policies, but before they would match Fry's pricing as long as there was stock in a store within 25 miles of that particular Best Buy.

[quote name='kk012']:ds: Kirby Mass Attack is $9.99[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I've been waiting for a price drop on this. Placed an order for in-store pickup.

In for one Fortune Street. Tempted to buy some extras to flip, but I'd rather just let some more CAGs snatch this up to add to their backlogs. I'd say "to play" but hell, I'll probably never get around to playing it.

Others, mostly in-store only but available for pickup:

:ps3:
Alpha Protocol $4.99
Last Rebellion $9.99
ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection $14.99
The Sly Collection $14.99

:360:
Mind jack $4.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 $9.99
The Darkness II $9.99 * avail for 2.99 ship
Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage $9.99 * avail for 2.99 ship

:3ds:Tetris Axis $9.99

They also have mass effect 3 for 25.00 ps3 and 360. Pc is 29.99

Also the max Payne 3 pc special Ed is 50 bucks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gosha']Is Frys part of the online stores they pricematch? Theres a Fry's in Renton, WA near me, just don't feel like driving that far for it.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I saw Fry's listed on the best buy pm pulldown list on the register when pm ing fable iii.

PMed Fortune Street at Best Buy. had some credit to use, and after watching a video of it online, figured it looks interesting enough to buy.

Gave it a shot for in-store pick up for Kirby Mass Attack. I guess I'll know tomorrow AM whether they pulled one for me or not. No Layton or Rhythm Heaven available at my closest location, but I already have the latter. They did have Fortune Street but I have no interest in that or trying to flip it for $10.

Went to pick up my Fortune Street and thought I'd browse the Wii section just to see if I could find anything else super cheap. Found a copy of Rhythm Heaven and Wii Party for $9.99 a pop as well. Pleasently surprised. Nice cheap Club Nintendo points. :D

If someone is able to pick me up a Fortune Street, Kirby Mass Attack or Tetris Axis please PM me and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']If someone is able to pick me up a Fortune Street, Kirby Mass Attack or Tetris Axis please PM me and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Ditto for Fortune Street and Tetris...no Fry's here in NYC :cry: *help*

Not sure if shipping will kill the deal for both guys above but I can help you out. I know for sure they don't have a Kirby as I picked up the last one but when I went on Friday they still had a ton of Tetris and about 3 or 4 Fortune Street. PM if either of you are still interested. I have a store 5 minutes from my job that I can check out.

I Picked 2 copies 2 months ago for $10-ish plus taxes. Never see Nintendo Game go cheap. Now if i can find Mario Party 9 go under $20-ish ;)

bread's done
Back