Devils night DLC give away alot of treats but mostly tricks. (DEAD))

pandiosity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
If you avoided looking here because it says devils night then you are a fool. I know devils night is on the 30th.
That was trick number one. Just because I can't egg your house doesn't mean I cant do this. :D
I will be giving away alot of stuff. Just because I can, so keep an eye out because I will be giving away the following.

Lollipop Chainsaw Jimmy Urine for PS3 GONE
Lollipop Chainsaw Rockabilly for PS3 GONE
Lollipop Chainsaw Foxy Funk for PS3 GONE
Lollipop Chainsaw Goth Girl for PS3 GONE

Serah Alternate Costume from the FF 13-2 Preorder PS3 (Misplaced)
Genji bow from same preorder for PS3 (Misplaced)

Female Halo 4 Warrior Avatar for xbox 360 (Blue or Green haven't Decided yet) GONE
and a mystery xbox code ....ooooooo.... aaaahh (?)

This is going to be fun. Lurkers not welcome, but hey what the hell can I do about it. :p

All codes are North American but the avatar codes should work in US and UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give away number 1
Girls only, I want a female CAG'er to get it. No "got it for my girlfriend" or some other such nonsense.

VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM Female Halo 4 Warrior Avatar code.
enjoy ;)

LOL

[quote name='pandiosity']Post number 1
Female CAG'ers Only
No "I got it for my GF" or some other nonsense.

Halo 4 Warror avatar costume
VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

lol[/QUOTE]

thats not a Halo 4 avatar costume, thats just the multi-use Bing female shirt code

[quote name='pandiosity']Give away number 1
Girls only, I want a female CAG'er to get it. No "got it for my girlfriend" or some other such nonsense.

VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM Female Halo 4 Warrior Avatar code.
enjoy ;)
[/QUOTE]
you know that code looked familiar... googled it and its just the bing t shirt code, can be used unlimited amount of times

so are you a female CAG'er? and you spoiled it for the lurkers.
Any girl gamers out there. since captain bringdown spoiled it.
I'm looking for a girl gamer.

[quote name='Liquid Fusion']you know that code looked familiar... googled it and its just the bing t shirt code, can be used unlimited amount of times[/QUOTE]

Just put that idiot on ignore, he's one of the many losers that are always begging in all the code threads and crying when no one gives them anything.

[quote name='MaicoWin']Just put that idiot on ignore, he's one of the many losers that are always begging in all the code threads and crying when no one gives them anything.[/QUOTE]
So I'm assuming your a female gamer.
pm me a response on what color and i will provide.(Blue or green)
just be sure to leave a message that you recieved and we are square.

Thanks, but no thanks, I already have some Halo Armor from buying the game as well as watching the debates.

[quote name='MaicoWin']Thanks, but no thanks, I already have some Halo Armor from buying the game as well as watching the debates.[/QUOTE]
very charitable of you.

[quote name='Midori Monkey']yey green ! thanks :)[/QUOTE]
Sent. please confirm.

The reason why I'm asking for female or male is Im trying to get as much honesty and fairness as I can. alot of the times people are getting these avatar items for their GF's which annoys the hell out of me.

This time. Gender doesn't matter cause its a DLC code
Lollipop Chainsaw Jimmy Urine code. PS3
gone

lol

[quote name='Orison']Trick?... got AE7E-GQN3-BHNF...vampire bat pet. Is that a pshome item? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes, that's a PS Home item.

[quote name='pandiosity']and there you go spoiling my tricks. I already sent him the real code.[/QUOTE]

LOL I was confused I guess. I thought he just accidentally posted that question on the wrong thread.

So up next if you can type trick or treat backwards. you get the rockabilly costume for PS3 lollipop chainsaw. first person

if youve already won let someone else have it.

[quote name='pandiosity']So up next if you can type trick or treat backwards. you get the rockabilly costume for PS3 lollipop chainsaw.[/QUOTE]

taert ro kcirt

[quote name='pandiosity']So up next if you can type trick or treat backwards. you get the rockabilly costume for PS3 lollipop chainsaw. first person[/QUOTE]

or was that a trick as well? Perhaps I should have said:

"trick or treat backwards"

[quote name='pandiosity']up next foxy funk dlc for lollipop chainsaw for PS3
what is the name of the killer from the movie "Friday the 13th part 1"[/QUOTE]

Was it Mrs. Voorhees?

time for the goth girl costume for lollipop chainsaw.
what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
;) answer it correctly and you may pass.

It depends on whether you are talking about an African or European swallow.

The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles per hour*, beating its wings 7-9 times per second (rather than 43). But please note that a 5 ounce bird cannot carry a one pound coconut.

edit: nice python reference btw

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']It depends on whether you are talking about an African or European swallow.

The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles per hour*, beating its wings 7-9 times per second (rather than 43). But please note that a 5 ounce bird cannot carry a one pound coconut.[/QUOTE]

African or European! One of my favorite films. Nicely played.

Pandiosity I assume you have a one code per person limit, correct?

[quote name='hellmutt']African or European! One of my favorite films. Nicely played.

Pandiosity I assume you have a one code per person limit, correct?[/QUOTE]

for now. fairs fair. let everybody have a chance.

[quote name='pandiosity']for now. fairs fair. let everybody have a chance.[/QUOTE]

Great, glad to hear it. I have been loitering for the fun of it but I'll be careful not to spill any answers too early.

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']cha ching! thank you pandi! code worked![/QUOTE]

Glad to see you get a code. You've been giving away so many of them lately... :D

Sorry about this. but I have misplaced the rest of my codes.
I guess thats it for now.

But I hoped you enjoyed it.

Maybe some other time.
:)

[quote name='pandiosity']Sorry about this. but I have misplaced the rest of my codes.
I guess thats it for now.

But I hoped you enjoyed it.

Maybe some other time.
:)[/QUOTE]

I definitely did! Thanks for everything :)

lol sorry for the random post just wanted to toast the op for this thread/idea it made me lol an reminded me of the fun an games I had myself when I went code dropping an made little quests/questions/etc for all the little cagers out there I salute you sir! or madam! made me giggle an brought back some fond memories. =D

p.s must get myself more codes to drop but alas I am all out rats!!!! xD

bread's done
Back