Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:13 AM

Final Fantasy II PSP $5.25 Free Super Saver Shipping

http://www.amazon.co...1404470&sr=1-65

#2 Roll

Roll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:36 AM

Been this price for a long time. Still good price nonetheless.

#3 zaishade

zaishade

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

Good game, I would get it if I hadn't already played it.

#4 Fabrizo

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:53 PM

I bought it about 3 weeks ago when Final Fantasy 1 was about the same price. Two Final Fantasy games for less then $12 was too good to pass up.

#5 CGlade

CGlade

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

Did not realize this. Had #1 so grabbed 2. Thanks for the heads up!

#6 Lemarfanz

Lemarfanz

Video Games Are Art!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

my gf Gina loves this game.
I LOVE INDIE GAMES!

I SUPPORT THEM WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

#7 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:18 AM

The PSP remakes are awesome. They try to really invoke the original game's graphics and music (versus making them 3D or something), while MAAAASIVLY upgrading them in just the right way. The music's orchestral I think in FF1 and probably 2, so...same kinda deal.

FF2 is weird...it's really a precursor to Saga (Saga 0!) but still pretty darned fun, particularly after I "cheated" and fought this bad guy over and over again in a town near the start for an hour and a half, MAAAAAASSIVLY raising my stats heehee.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#8 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:20 AM

If I have Final Fantasy Origins as a PS1 classic and have yet to play it, should I bother with these remakes?

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#9 Wompdevil

Wompdevil

Noob 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:59 AM

If I have Final Fantasy Origins as a PS1 classic and have yet to play it, should I bother with these remakes?

The PSP remakes have nicer redrawn graphics than the Origin collection and they also include a few more translations adjustments/fixes from the GBA FF I & II collection plus the bonus dungeons from the GBA FF I & II collection along with a couple of exclusive dungeons to the PSP. I feel they really are the best version of two games that have been released more times than I can think of.

That being said, if you already have the Origins collection on PS1 you could go ahead and play that without missing too much from the PSP version. Only thing is I can't remember if Origins had the same crappy load times before battles like the other PS1 early FF games did such as IV-VI. I'm thinking it might not have since FF Origins wasn't simply emulating SNES games on the PS1 like the others but I may be wrong since it has been a long while since I played the Origins version.

523546.png