I would rather wait for black friday the gold bo deals just suck now

#62 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:01 AM

I would rather wait for black friday the gold box deals just suck now

Yup.

Hope that amazon doesnt use that awful lightning deal format they did last year w/ BF...

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#63 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:06 AM

Yup.

Hope that amazon doesnt use that awful lightning deal format they did last year w/ BF...

Yea those 8 second sales werent cool last year. Alot of people werent happy about that
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#64 LegendaryEnigma

LegendaryEnigma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:14 AM

Yea those 8 second sales werent cool last year. Alot of people werent happy about that

I know I wasn't happy so ill just take my chances and unless i see a once in a lifetime deal ill go for it but if not i can wait a few weeks, and I see a fellow CM Punk fan lol

#65 jwizzle5786

jwizzle5786

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

In a more serious post... I'm not sure how Dishonored is doing, but I'd love a decent sale on that. Make it like $35 (probably too low). It's a great sale and gets people excited for Black Friday.

#66 Nitro_

Nitro_

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

The last couple of gold box deals it seems they had some more current high price games, so some of you may be in luck. The reason I have not liked them much is because I like the $10.00 games, and it has been rare lately to see them on these deals.

No matter how much we expect it to suck, I think we all will be waiting and hoping for a deal.

#67 mikwiz

mikwiz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:57 AM

I emailed Amazon customer service about their Tuesday Gold Box deals today as well as whether they would be having a buy-2-get-1-free deal like Target is doing this week. I was sent the following reply:
"Thank you for inquiry and your concerns about this weeks Gold Box special event on Tuesday. We strive to meet or surpass other major retailers. Although we cannot reveal the items available for this event or any other promotions that might match other retailers, I can assure you that you will be pleasantly surprised in the many ways we are planning to screw you over while still making you feel that your business really matters to us. I truly hope I solved your question or concern and would appreciate your feedback. ~ U. Jackmeoffinmanyways" [feedback link follows].....
At least Amazon isn't hiding anything anymore. I respect that.

#68 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:10 AM

I emailed Amazon customer service about their Tuesday Gold Box deals today as well as whether they would be having a buy-2-get-1-free deal like Target is doing this week. I was sent the following reply:
"Thank you for inquiry and your concerns about this weeks Gold Box special event on Tuesday. We strive to meet or surpass other major retailers. Although we cannot reveal the items available for this event or any other promotions that might match other retailers, I can assure you that you will be pleasantly surprised in the many ways we are planning to screw you over while still making you feel that your business really matters to us. I truly hope I solved your question or concern and would appreciate your feedback. ~ U. Jackmeoffinmanyways" [feedback link follows].....
At least Amazon isn't hiding anything anymore. I respect that.

Posted Image

#69 Funkenstein91

Funkenstein91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:10 AM

Hoping for a good deal on Pokemon Black/White 2.

#70 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:28 AM

Hoping for a good deal on Pokemon Black/White 2.

The main Pokemon games never go on sale
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#71 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

Lol. I had to post this. Hopefully they might have something good but I doubt it.

#72 Thespyder314

Thespyder314

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:58 AM

No offence but some of the things you guys expect are just absolutly ridiculous....AC3 for 35 bucks when it comes out tuesday? lol, WiiU bundle for 200? i really hope you people are joking because in all honesty if your not you people are all the reason that the hardcore video game industry is going to likely crash....

BTW I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD

CMPUNK4LIFE

#73 moneysaver

moneysaver

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:02 AM

I don't know why you are all being so negative about Amazon. Perhaps you didn't notice some of their Posted Image awesome deals lately like a $5 instant video credit on Assassin's Creed 3? Or their $5 instant video credit on Black Ops 2? I mean who doesn't love insultingly low credits that can't even be used for basically anything?

Lol wow there was me thinking amazon was the best retailer for cheap games.

Edited by moneysaver, 29 October 2012 - 07:21 AM.

#74 KidSqueek

KidSqueek

Hero of Time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

Only interested if they DMC HD Collection for $9.99. Anything else is a bust....

After the coupon disappointment, I sure hoe so.

#75 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

No offence but some of the things you guys expect are just absolutly ridiculous....AC3 for 35 bucks when it comes out tuesday? lol, WiiU bundle for 200? i really hope you people are joking because in all honesty if your not you people are all the reason that the hardcore video game industry is going to likely crash....

CMPUNK4LIFE

Double fail on your part: first for assuming we're serious and second for assuming that the "hardcore video game industry" is likely to crash (not to mention by people being cheap with their money).

Unless you're joking too then fail on my part or we have a failception here.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#76 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:35 AM

Double fail on your part: first for assuming we're serious and second for assuming that the "hardcore video game industry" is likely to crash (not to mention by people being cheap with their money).

Unless you're joking too then fail on my part or we have a failception here.

I tend to not take the "in training" posters too seriously until I see them make a few serious posts

Especially considering how often CAG gets a new pepsiman :lol:

So let's hope he is simply joking :D

#77 thundarr

thundarr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:56 AM

Lego Batman 2 will be $20, Sleeping Dogs $30 and maybe even Darksiders 2 at $20. And Petz games and headsets you can't afford anyway will be in there as well. I dare anyone to challenge me on these. Lol!!

#78 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:58 AM

i remember when these threads would hit 10 or 20 pages in no time.

#79 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

Here's hoping for some actual decent sales. If not their is always Friday.

#80 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

i remember when these threads would hit 10 or 20 pages in no time.

Called we are all too depressed from the others.. If amazon was having money problems this year I'd believe it..

#81 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:01 PM

I sure do hope that they have some dance games for the Wii in this. Everyone loves dance games on the Wii! Wow, I am just so excited!

Older Wii dance games here - I want to dance crazy to last years pop songs.

I also want a pair of tennis rackets for my Wii and maybe an overpriced headset for my 360.

#82 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

I wonder if Amazon will pick up online retailer of the year for 2012?

TBH they won't be getting my vote.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#83 ozdarkhorse

ozdarkhorse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

not buying anything until i see black friday ads

^ What he said.

#84 moneysaver

moneysaver

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

I wonder if Posted Image Amazon will pick up online retailer of the year for 2012?

They'd get my vote, apart from the occasional insulting offer, they do give great deals elsewhere.

Edited by moneysaver, 29 October 2012 - 02:16 PM.

#85 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

Bride of _____

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:05 PM

I wonder if Amazon will pick up online retailer of the year for 2012?

It's going to be close Amazon has been great on the PC front ever since Tony came into the picture but their gold box deals have been lackluster for the past few months now. Greenman Gaming has been having amazing deals as of late with their constant 20%-25% off coupons and newegg has been stepping up too, they often have good pre-order deals and some really good sub $20 games with free shipping

O6d6OER.jpg

#86 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

Some people probably can combine it with their ECA triple stack discount to get a massive discount.

:-\"

#87 gordo789

gordo789

Freebasing Deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

This will probably be bad, but maybe dreams can come true and I'll get a heavily discounted DOA 5 so I can stop waiting for the inevitable price drop.

Yes, I only yearn for bad games :-(

#88 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

How long has it been since they sold out of a goldbox item? It's got to be 6 months at least.

#89 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

CMPUNK4LIFE

Actually you can get AC3 for $27 all you do is preorder at Best Buy and price match when Toys R Us has it on sale for $47. It was on a previous thread.

#90 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:35 PM

I love that these are always on Tuesday so the dullards expect a deal on a new release.

why wouldn't a new release have a sale?? Newegg has atleast $10 off on a new release every Tuesday.. toysrus has assassin's creed for $47.99 right after release

it's not dumb to expect a deal on a new release