DEAD: target.com: 3G/WiFi Vita + 8 GB MC $180

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#121 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

For what it is worth I checked my debit account and they took the money.

I got in on the B2G1 free blue 3DS deal earlier this morning and just got a tracking number (odd for a sunday purchase).

Maybe these vitas will ship as well!

#122 Zimmy

Zimmy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

Ordered about 9:30 a.m. EST this morning and I already got a UPS tracking #!
Posted Image

#123 mdsinc2

mdsinc2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

I had one ready for purchased. entered my credit care info and everything. I decided not to get it with the low amount of quality games and with sony's track record with the psp. I am going to wait and see what the black friday deals are. I am looking to get the wifi with 2 games and memory card for $200 or less (hoping).

#124 kell

kell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

Mine was canceled.

#125 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

I had one ready for purchased. entered my credit care info and everything. I decided not to get it with the low amount of quality games and with sony's track record with the psp. I am going to wait and see what the black friday deals are. I am looking to get the wifi with 2 games and memory card for $200 or less (hoping).

wont happen sony already said there will not be a price drop before end of year
WOOOO I STINK

#126 iduncurr

iduncurr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

So I did manage to PM at BB and have been playing around with it this entire morning and I'll be honest...I'm kind of meh on the product.

Was messing around with Metal Gear Solid HD, and Touch My Katamari but unfortunately I think Disgaea is the only game that has kept me entertained so far. I'll probably buy Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and AC:L when it comes out but I haven't looked through digital downloads yet so I'll still give it a chance though.

#127 NewJersey

NewJersey

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

Yeah I Bought 2 instore, they priced match with no hassle. Def had to bite 2 3G versions.
Not bad.

#128 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

The PSP had quite a few good games, maybe you missed some.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check out my Gaming Stream.

#129 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

what are you guys using to still pm with?

#130 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

I ordered at 8:22am EST, and I got a tracking number. If they cancel my order, I wouldn't even be upset, honestly I rather pick up the Sony Pulse headset. But I don't mind waiting in order to get in on this deal. I need a decent portable gaming device (even though I won't use it often), because games on the ipad / phone aren't that good (except for angry birds, but I'm tired of playing that).
Posted Image

#131 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

I ordered at 8:22am EST, and I got a tracking number. If they cancel my order, I wouldn't even be upset, honestly I rather pick up the Sony Pulse headset. But I don't mind waiting in order to get in on this deal. I need a decent portable gaming device (even though I won't use it often), because games on the ipad / phone aren't that good (except for angry birds, but I'm tired of playing that).

Ordered about 9:30 a.m. EST this morning and I already got a UPS tracking #!

grr I hate you. I ordered mine at 5:30am and it was canceled.

They put my order through for 3 blue 3DS consoles at $95 each and I already have tracking for that, but 1 vita for $180 and they cancel :wall:

#132 ithebigc

ithebigc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

The PSP was one of, if not the best game console these past few years. Piracy in the west killed it before it could reach its full potential like it did in Japan, but you can't blame Sony for that.

And no, I think you have a 0% chance of what you're hoping for. Next year maybe, this year, no way. :roll:

ithebigc.png

#133 Fabrizo

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

Even at this price I'm not sure if it's worth it yet. I still play PSP more then any other system, but Vita doesn't quite have the library atm to make it a worthy successor/replacement.

#134 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

Did anyone else simply keep their PSP to play PSP games on?

#135 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

I did, cause that's about the only way you'll get to play your PSP games. I do wish that Sony would have made some official program so that you can transfer (or get a voucher for) at least 10 PSP games. I send them the PSP game and they give me a digital download voucher for said game. I don't really need to transfer all my PSP games, but just 5 to 10 would be fine with me.
Posted Image

#136 rirath

rirath

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

I will be, once I upgrade. As Thomas said, you don't have a lot of choice if you have a PSP library you still want to play. I still use a PSP 1000 - wouldn't mind actually UPGRADING it to a PSP 3000 some day.

#137 p-spiddy

p-spiddy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

Yep. I love my PSP phat. Bought it launch and is still aces. No way in hell was I gonna re-purchase all my games digital.

Wish I could've gotten in on this Vita deal. Grats to all who did :applause: I already have a Vita anyways so no biggie.

#138 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

I was able to get two (one for me, one as a gift) -- looks like both went through.

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#139 Fabrizo

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:11 PM

I still buy everything on UMD. They're cheaper then buying digital copies most of the time, and I can rip them to my 32gb memory card (which only cost $20, much cheaper then it would be on Vita) to get all the advantages of digital copies.

Plus if you have a later model PSP you can play games on a normal TV, and use PS2 controllers via 3rd party adapters with it (or PS3 controllers on PSPGo). That alone makes the PSP worth keeping even if you have a Vita and buy all your games digitally.

#140 io

io

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

Just got my shipping notification. I'll have to read this thread later to see what happened.

#141 Pixie Stix 88

Pixie Stix 88

Will Game 4 $$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

Missed it again D':

i will never get a vita.

#142 daxam

daxam

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

i was very lucky on this one, target would not pricematch it but bestbuy did, they gave it to me at the 179.99 price all i did was show them the page on my phone.

#143 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

My order just shipped! :D

My order was placed at 7:22 am EST

Edited by spoderman, 29 October 2012 - 02:28 PM.

#144 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

Glad that some of you were able to get in on this.

I missed my chance that morning and would have loved to have gotten my hands on one for this price, considering I'm still sitting on my 3 games from the WalMart Buy 2 get 1 free promotion.

Still plenty of time this year to find one though.

#145 nkkstokes

nkkstokes

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

i was very lucky on this one, target would not pricematch it but bestbuy did, they gave it to me at the 179.99 price all i did was show them the page on my phone.

did they check for a webpage because i snapshotted it

#146 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:37 PM

I think this may've just been a price mistake after all. It's back in stock at $279.99. Maybe they meant to make it that price rather than $179.99, but screwed up 1 digit. Also would explain the random cancellations.

#147 kell

kell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:56 AM

I think this may've just been a price mistake after all. It's back in stock at $279.99. Maybe they meant to make it that price rather than $179.99, but screwed up 1 digit. Also would explain the random cancellations.

Mine was canceled and I received an email about the price mistake today. Guess my order was a bit too late. West Coast has it's cons.

#148 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:31 AM

Mine was canceled and I received an email about the price mistake today. Guess my order was a bit too late. West Coast has it's cons.

The weird thing is someone else ordered 2 hours before me and their order got cancelled. I don't think they cancelled based on the time the order was placed.

Edited by spoderman, 31 October 2012 - 04:18 AM.

#149 io

io

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:12 AM

West Coast has it's cons.

Actually it was an advantage for me - I hadn't gone to bed yet. If it had hit at 7 or 8 (or even 10 or 11am) Pacific I would have never seen it ;).

Looks like it is on its way with delivery scheduled this Saturday.

#150 180husher

180husher

Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

Mine just got delivered. Picked up Wipeout, Mortal Kombat, and Little Deviants for $40 total at Target with the B2G1 sale this week. Wish LBP was cheaper.

Posted Image