Best Buy PC Games sale, under $10.

Hunter Hybrid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Best Buy just posted on their twitter account about a sale on many PC titles and a few DLC cards for PS3. Best deal I see is Kingdoms of Amalur for $10.

Here is the link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...&ref=71&loc=02&_inv_out=9631&_inv_cp=26972613

Don't forget to filter the results to the system you want to see click either windows or PS3 on the left side.

EDIT: KoA is currently OOS even though it's a digital download :/
May come back later.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sunghost']Amazon will have a KoA + DLC bundle for $12 in November, better off waiting for it then.[/QUOTE]

Ah didn't know about that. I'll hold out for that one then.

[quote name='vince_carter']KOA says 'sold out online'.... I would've been all over that[/QUOTE]

I don't understand how it's sold out when it's a digital download. But it does say temporarily unavailable, it may come back later.

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']

I don't understand how it's sold out when it's a digital download. But it does
say temporarily unavailable, it may come back later.[/QUOTE]

they probably ran out of origin keys

i have a feeling the bottom will fall out of this game soon anyway and we'll see the franchise pack for 7.50 or so....

[quote name='sunghost']Amazon will have a KoA + DLC bundle for $12 in November, better off waiting for it then.[/QUOTE]

Good call.

I didn't find anything else noteworthy in the sale. Mass Effect 2, Burnout, NFS Hot Pursuit are $7 each but they have been $5 pretty consistently in other sales.

Seriously how can they advertise a discount as 20 cents.
stupiddiscount

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Looked at the PS3 items...How is any of that on sale? 20-50 cents....please who are they kiddin.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sandrock7383']awful deals. haha, 50 cents savings on a ton[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crookedblackmai']Seriously how can they advertise a discount as 20 cents.
stupiddiscount
[/QUOTE]

Going to jump on the bandwagon here. While they are discounted, and you are saving money, I don't regard this as a noteworthy deal. It's similar to when Amazon drops the price of a new game to $59.96.

However, it still is a savings and PSN doesn't have repeat sale on DLC usually. Thanks for the post OP, we are Cheap Ass gamers after all.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']I would also like to buy a Personal Computer for 10 dollars.[/QUOTE]

That's what crossed my mind, but I know it's not possible. And target advertises msrp items like they're on sale every week.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']I still have yet to find this PC for under $10 as the title suggests.[/QUOTE]

Lol forgot to state its for PC games, I changed it now. And sorry this wasn't a good deal for anyone, I don't buy many PC games so wasn't sure if these prices were good.

good to know! thanks!

bread's done
Back