DirecTV subscribers w/ Viggle - $5 off $30 from Gamefly/$10 off $40 from Origin

radioactivez0r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Obviously this will narrow the applicable audience but it gets discounts on games. I was watching Red Zone today when there was a promo for Viggle - this "watch TV and get points for stuff" app. By linking my DirecTV account, I got 4,000 free points.

Turns out 2 of the rewards are:
*$5 off $30 purchase from Gamefly Digital (so no used games, just downloadable) - expires 3/1/13
*$10 off $40 purchase from Origin.com - exceptions being Old Republic, pre-orders, games released in the last 30 days and a few other things. Expires 12/31/12.

Both cost 2,000 points to redeem, so if you never touch the app again you can already get both of them. I looked around and most of the Viggle talk seemed to be outdated and didn't mention these 2 gaming rewards. There's other stuff like Best Buy GCs but the redemption amount is significantly more.

Basically, a little extra off the top of something you may already be looking to buy. This isn't a referral, and below is the link to the DirecTV promo page for the app.

http://www.viggle.com/directv/

Thanks man, I am a directv customer so atleast I an get a little bit more out of it.
ditrec

bread's done
Back